Manali to Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Highlights
- An incomparable adventure on your bike, starting from the beautiful valleys of Himachal, all the way to thrilling Ladakhi roads
- Visit Manali; A Heavenly place for the nature lover and adventure enthusiast.
- A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts
- Visit pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its colour from shades of blue to green to red
- Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins as you drive through the world’s highest motorable passes like Khardung la and Lachung la, Rohtang la, and Baralacha la.
- Experience Himalayan region with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitized accommodation and vehicles
Manali to Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Overview
About the destination:
Get ready to make your dream of riding in Ladakh come true in the action-packed bike trip where one would be experiencing the fusion of thrill, serene beauty and culture of The "Land of High Passes", as the entire tour is exclusively elected by Thrillophilia's outdoor experts.
This amazing bike tour lets you explore the adventurous side of your personality while enjoying this thrilling road trip to Ladakh from Manali via various exciting destinations and twisty roads.
This tour covers breathtaking destinations during your road trip like Solang valley, Gata Loops, Manali, Pang, Magnetic hill, Confluence of Indus And Zanskar river and so much more!
Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is becoming the most Instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list, it offers you a stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night.
Route: Manali-Jispa-Sarchu-Leh-Nubra via Khardung La Pass-Pangong Lake-Tso Kar Lake-Jispa-Manali
Duration: 10 Days & 9 Night
Start point: Manali
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) | Rohtang Pass (16,051 ft) | Lachung La(16,600 ft) | Baralacha la ( 16,000 ft)
- Comfortable 500cc royal Enfield for dual riders and 350cc for solo riders for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Fuel for the whole trip as per the itinerary.
- Highly experienced tour leader on his bike
- Highly experienced mechanic for the entire tour
- A 4*4 backup vehicle to carry your luggage
- Standard size helmet for the rider and the pillion rider
- Daily Maintainance and Spare part change included
- Breakfast and Dinner on all days
- AC semi sleeper bus ticket from Delhi to Manali
- Stay on a double (couples and special requests) and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels/Camps
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Assured Inner-Line Permits
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Oxygen cylinder and basic first-aid during the tour
- Camping with an evening bonfire
- Airport Drop as per your flight timing
Things to do:
- Enjoy a bird's eye view of the surreal valley with paragliding at Solang valley
- Enjoy famous pizzas and burgers at cafe 1947, Manali; which is centered right next to the flowing river
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels exclusively found at Nubra valley
- Shop souvenir for friends and family at the Leh Market
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, traditional Ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
How to reach:
The tour starts from Delhi, which has good connectivity with all the capital cities in India. However, one can also join us from Manali or Chandigarh.
More Details about Manali to Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
Know Before You Go for Manali to Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
- For safety purposes, a biking tour is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- All the travellers are requested to carry a copy of their medical certificate (if any) with them.
- Transportation during the trip would be in Non AC & Non-Heater vehicles. Please wear clothes according to the weather while travelling.
- If in case any traveller wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveller. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Always carry your driver's license, wear helmets and riding gear, etc., while riding a bike.
- Any fuel for the bikes, any charges for spares parts and damage caused to the bikes, etc. will be charged at extra.
- During a bike trip, in case the roads are blocked due to landslides or a reason that is beyond control, Thrillophilia will rearrange the itinerary for the travellers real-time, however, the cost of alternative accommodation will be borne by the customer as the hotels pre-booked execute their cancellation policies and are nonrefundable.
- In case a rider leaves the bike in the middle of the trip, charges for re-transporting the bike to the destination will be borne by the rider.
- There will be a refundable security deposit per bike depending on the variant selected. Please ensure you pay that in advance and carry the receipt with you at all times to get a refund later.
Things To Carry for Manali to Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Biking gears
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Thermal inners
- Walking shoes