Leh Ladakh Bike Trip From Delhi Highlights
- A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts
- Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins as you drive through the world’s highest motorable passes like Khardung la and lachung la, rohtang la, and Baralacha la.
- Visit Pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its colour from shades of blue to green to red
- Experience Himalyan region with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitized accommodation and vehicles
- Riding a Classic on the craziest routes experiencing Ladakh's culture and beauty of Himachal is definitely the cocktail a traveler wishes for!
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip From Delhi Overview
About the destination:
Get ready to make your dream of riding in Ladakh come true in the action-packed bike trip where one would be experiencing the fusion of thrill, serene beauty and culture of The "Land of High Passes", as the entire tour is exclusively elected by Thrillophilia's outdoor experts
Have the experience of a lifetime, and get to ride your bikes on the most thrilling and adventurous routes of India. Ride your bike via beautiful valleys in Himachal, to the most thrilling routes of Ladakh. Starting from Delhi, this tour takes you to amazing destinations like Manali, Jispa, Sarchu, Leh, and many more. Drive through the highest motorable passes while enjoying the beauty of snow-capped mountains, lakes, amazing experiences, and much more. Ride all the way from Manali to Leh and experience the mix of the craziest adventures in the World!
Route: Manali-Jispa-Sarchu-Leh-Nubra via Khardung La Pass-Pangong Lake- Leh
Duration: 9 Days & 8 Night
Start point: Manali
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft), Chang-la (17,688 ft), Rohtang Pass (16,051 ft), Lachung La(16,600 ft), and Baralacha la ( 16,000 ft)
- Comfortable 500cc Royal Enfield for dual riders and 350cc for solo riders on all days as per the itinerary.
- Leh airport drop
- Accommodation at all locations on a triple and double (for couples & special requests) sharing basis in Hotels/Camps
- Buffet Breakfast and Dinner on all days
- Fuel for the whole trip as per the itinerary.
- Assured Inner line permits and Ladakh Union fee
- Experienced tour leader on a bike
- Daily maintenance by an experienced mechanic
- Spare parts change in the bike during the tour - front tube/rear tube/spark plug/clutch & brake wire/clutch & disc brake pads/engine oil/clutch plate
- A 4x4 backup vehicle to carry your luggage, spare parts, and extra fuel from Day 2 to Day 9
- Standard size helmet for the rider and the pillion
- Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid during the tour.
- Evening Bonfire (Wherever possible)
- Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges
Things to do:
- Enjoy a bird's eye view of the surreal valley with paragliding at Solang valley
- Enjoy famous pizzas and burgers at cafe 1947, Manali; which is centered right next to the flowing river
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels exclusively found at Nubra valley
- Shop souvenir for friends and family at the Leh Market
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, traditional Ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
How to reach:
By Air: The nearest airport to Manali is Kullu Manali Airport, located approximately 50 kilometers away from Manali town, in Bhuntar.
By Road: Manali is very well-connected to important tourist destinations like New Delhi, Shimla, Kullu, and Leh by means of an extensive network of Buses.
By Rail: Joginder Nagar Railway Station is the nearest railway station to Manali and is connected with several important cities of the country.
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip From Delhi Itinerary
Select Package Option
Own bike/ Seat in car
More Details about Leh Ladakh Bike Trip From Delhi
Know Before You Go for Leh Ladakh Bike Trip From Delhi
- For safety purposes, a biking tour is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- 7 Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
Things To Carry for Leh Ladakh Bike Trip From Delhi
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Biking gears
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent