Skiing Amidst The Magical Valley Of Kashmir Highlights
- Visit India's very own Skier's paradise to witness the amazing Kashmir valley from the mighty slopes
- Marvel the enchanting Kashmir Valley and the snow cladded peaks as you embark on the world's 2nd highest Gondola in Gulmarg
- Experience the Shikara Ride with your loved ones while rowing heartshaped pedals and forming a backdrop of the silent sunset with your favorite music
- Visit India's first colorful floating market, set against the beautiful backdrop, which marks it as a photographer's haven
- Treat your taste buds with flavourful delicacies of Kashmir like Kahwa Tea or Wazwan /Rogan Josh etc
Skiing Amidst The Magical Valley Of Kashmir Overview
About the Tour:
What strikes your mind when you think about Kashmir? Snow? Lakes? Mountains? Well, The Paradise on Earth has it all from the majestic mountains, calm lakes and a cool climate to catching a glimpse of the sunset while gliding your fingers over the chilling water of the Dal lake with a leisurely Shikara ride Kashmir.
Wave back at the shepherds as you experience the countryside on a pony ride through the verdant meadows and chilling Lidder river meandering through the mountains in Pahalgam. Slide down the hill on a ski or a sledge and roll some balls to make a snowman or get into a snow fight at the heartland of winter sports in Gulmarg. Conclude by taking a postcard perfect family frame in the traditional Kashmiri attire, to treasure the memories for life.
Route: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Srinagar
Duration: 5 Days and 4 Nights
Start Point: Srinagar
End Point: Srinagar
➔ Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
➔ Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Breakfast and Dinner as per the itinerary
➔ Highly experienced driver cum guide
Thrillophilia recommended :
➔ Taste the local Kashmiri cuisines, such as Dum Aloo, Gushtaba, Rogan Josh, Yakhni, and Kawa
➔ Row your own Shikara Boat
➔ Taste Modur Pulav which is sweetened rice, Dum Olav and Lyodur Tschaman, Phirni and Kahwa which are the staple dishes of Kashmir.
➔ Shop Pashmina shawls and handmade crafts and décor
➔ Visit the shooting spot at Betaab Valley of Bollywood movies like Betaab, Kashmir ki Kali, Highway and much more
➔ Try out adventure activities at Aru Valley
➔ Enjoy the snow sports like skiing, snowshoeing in Gumarg
➔ Swing by Khilanmarg, which is a phenomenal valley regaling you with panoramic views of the majestic Himalayas
How to Reach:
By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the nearest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to major cities of India.
By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which also has trains connectivity all over India.
By Road: Board buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi and Pahalgam to reach Srinagar.
Skiing Amidst The Magical Valley Of Kashmir Itinerary
Select Package Option
Super Deluxe Package
More Details about Skiing Amidst The Magical Valley Of Kashmir
Know Before You Go for Skiing Amidst The Magical Valley Of Kashmir
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 4 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.
Things To Carry for Skiing Amidst The Magical Valley Of Kashmir
- Warm clothes
- Hiking shoes
- Thermal inners
- Walking shoes