Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Package Highlights
- Behold the majestic beauty of snow clad mountains from the sky and feel the serenity deep within your bones.
- Receive peaceful and divine experience while trekking towards Amarnath and seek blessings from Lord Shiva.
- Visit the mystic cave of Amarnath to find the secret path to immortality, buried by Lord Shiva/ where the secrets of the universe are guarded voraciously.
- Seek blessings of the holy Ice Lingam, that are naturally formed, each depicting Lord Shiva, Goddess Parvati and Lord Ganesha.
- Mesmerize into the spiritual chants by the devotees, as you mark your way up to the holy shrine
- Experience the Amarnath helicopter tour, ideal for a swift, comfortable & hassle-free pilgrimage of famous Lord Shiva
Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Package Overview
About The Destination:
Gone are the days when one had to wrestle up to their way through the Amarnath Trail to seek the blessings of Lord Shiva. Save your time and witness the amazing view of Dham, which is situated at an altitude of 3888 meters. Sink-in the spiritual aura as you fly your way up through the rugged Himalayan landscape to the holy Amarnath shrine with the fellow devotees. The magical surge of energy will give you chills as you bow down and chant the prayers to seek the blessings of the naturally formed ice Lingam.
Every year 'Amarnath Yatra' is marked by 'Pratham Pujan' which is said to summon the blessings of Baba Amarnath and attracts a large number of devotees from all over the world. Experience the holy and divine culture on reaching the top and have an amazing darshan. This journey will give you a bird’ eyes view of the entire place of Amarnath, which is truly divine. If this is your first time flying via helicopter, your excitement may know no bounds. Book now to witness the beauty of this sacred pilgrimage from an aerial view.
Route: Srinagar- Sonmarg- Amarnath - Srinagar
Duration: 3 Nights \ 2 Days
Start point: Srinagar Airport
Endpoint: Srinagar Airport
➔ Comfortable and sanitized vehicle (Sedan/ SUV depending on group size) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Toll tax and parking.
➔ Driver Allowance.
➔ Accommodation in Standard, Deluxe, and Luxury Properties.
➔ Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) at all hotels as per itinerary.
➔ Experienced Driver cum Guide.
Interesting Facts About Amarnath:
➔ It is believed that Lord Shiva chose Amarnath Cave to revel his secret of Immorality to Goddess Parvati.
➔ According to a Hindu Belief, this divine cave was found by Buta Malik, a Shepherd who was in search of a Saint who gave him bag full of Gold coins.
➔ As said, at Panchtarni, Lord Shiva left the 5 potent elements of creation (Panch-Tatwa) prior to entering the cave of Amarnath.
➔ As believed by the Pilgrims, a pair of immortal pigeons is seen on the path of Amarnath, who believed to eavesdropped Lord Shiva's Secret.
➔ To maintain secrecy, Lord Shiva left his Nandi at Pahalgam, Moon at Chandanwari, his snake at Lake Sheshnag and son Ganehsa at Mahagunas Parvat.
➔ Experience a horse ride to the Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains throughout the year in Sonamarg.
➔ Immerse yourself in the holy and divine culture at Amarnath Temple.
➔ Visit Amarnath Temple by helicopter along with the scenic views gives you an unforgettable experience.
➔ Get a chance to see the sacred pigeons which are immortal in Amarnath.
How To Reach:
By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the nearest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to major cities of India.
By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which also has trains connectivity all over India.
By Road: Buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonmarg, Delhi and Pahalgam are available to reach Srinagar.
Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Package Itinerary
Select Package Option
Super Deluxe Package
More Details about Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Package
Know Before You Go for Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Package
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 4 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the Amarnath yatra helicopter package.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the Amarnath yatra helicopter package cost.