11 Days Srinagar Leh Manali Sightseeing Tour Highlights
- A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts
- Visit pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its colour from shades of blue to green to red
- Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins as you drive through the world’s highest motorable passes like Khardung la and lachung la, rohtang la, and Baralacha la.
- Experience Himalyan region with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitized accommodation and vehicles
- Explore Srinagar; A heaven on earth, furnished with beautiful Mughal gardens and splendid lakes, surrounded by the great range of Himalayas
11 Days Srinagar Leh Manali Sightseeing Tour Overview
About the destination:
Explore the beautiful Lakes of Srinagar, thrilling routes of Ladakh, and beautiful Valleys of Himachal, all in a single tour. This circuit features some of the world’s highest motorable passes with the spectacular beauty of snow-capped mountains, Lakes, rivers on their side while covering these breathtaking destinations, Solang valley, Gata Loops, Zojila pass, Kargil, Magnetic hill, Confluence of Indus, And Zanskar river, Dal lake and much more waiting on the way! Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads. Ladakh is becoming the most Instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list, it offers you a stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night.
Route: Srinagar-Sonmarg-Zojila Pass-Kargil-Lamayuru-Leh-Nubra via Khardung La Pass-Pangong Lake-Leh-Jispa-Manali-Delhi.
Duration: 11 Days & 10 Night
Start point: Srinagar
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft), Chang-la (17,688 ft), Rohtang Pass (16,051 ft), Lachung La(16,600 ft), and Baralacha la ( 16,000 ft)
- Airport pick up as per your flight timings
- AC semi sleeper Bus ticket from Manali to Delhi
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Stay on a double (couples and special requests) and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels/Camps
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Assured Inner-Line Permit fee for Pangong & Khardungla
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Oxygen cylinder and basic first-aid during the tour.
- Camping with an evening bonfire
Things to do:
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels exclusively found at Nubra valley
- Shop souvenir for friends and family at the Leh Market
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, traditional Ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
- Adventure sports at Solang valley like skiing, zorbing, paragliding, etc.
How to reach:
Srinagar Airport is an international airport. This airport is well connected and airlines offer regular flights from Srinagar to Delhi, Mumbai, and Chandigarh. The airport is placed just 15 km away from the center of the city.
Srinagar is the capital of the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The city is well connected with major cities like Delhi (876 km), Chandigarh (646 km), Leh (424 km), and Jammu (258 km). There is good Bus service and Cab service available.
More Details about 11 Days Srinagar Leh Manali Sightseeing Tour
Know Before You Go for 11 Days Srinagar Leh Manali Sightseeing Tour
- All the travellers are requested to carry a copy of medical certificate with them.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances & reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, landslides, roadblocks or any etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot).
- Hotel accommodation is in standard Hotels and camps.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Participants are requested to follow the timing in the program, in case any service are missed due to delay in departure, the company will not be responsible for any refund.
- Thrillophilia reserve the rights to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance occurred (i.e whether condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travellers littering may be fined.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- Please note that BSNL and Airtel Postpaid mobile connections are operational and roaming Prepaid SIMs are non-functional in Ladakh.
- We work with local guides and leaders who have the expertise of the region. They are fluent in Hindi and Ladakhi, and at times even English.
- All the travelers are requested to carry a copy of their medical certificate (if any) with them.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary are not actually included in the package cost.
- Transportation during the trip would be in Non AC & Non-Heater vehicles. Please wear clothes according to the weather while travelling.
- If in case any traveler wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveller. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
Things To Carry for 11 Days Srinagar Leh Manali Sightseeing Tour
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf