Mahabaleshwar PackagesSituated in the state of Maharashtra, Mahabaleshwar is a popular tourist attraction that is adorned with scenic beauty, a cool climate, and a rich cultural heritage. It is a peaceful place to indulge in Mahabaleshwar sightseeing activities away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Thrillophilia’s Mahabaleshwar sightseeing package offers visitors a chance to explore the stunning places that this charming hill station has to offer. All the sightseeing packages are perfectly curated for visitors of all age groups to explore the attraction without worrying about the hassle of arranging transportation and planning itineraries.
With the help of these packages, visitors can participate in a variety of outdoor activities, such as camping and trekking at Tapola, take a dip at the Lingmala Waterfalls, and enjoy go-karting at Velocity Entertainment. Our sightseeing package to Mahabaleshwar is extremely affordable and promises to provide you with a memorable and enriching experience. The scenic beauty of the region combined with the rich cultural heritage and warm hospitality of the locals adds to the overall experience of the Mahabaleshwar expedition. If you are seeking a relaxing and cost-effective vacation to Mahabaleshwar, Thrillophilia’s sightseeing packages to the destination will make your journey worth remembering down memory lane.
People Also Ask About Sightseeing in Mahabaleshwar
What are the best places to visit in the Mahabaleshwar?
1. Parsi Point- Situated in Panchgani, Parsi Point is one of the best places to visit for Mahabaleshwar sightseeing as it is well-known for the stunning views of the surrounding hills and valleys. At this point, you can immerse yourself in the panoramic views of the landscape embellished with fields of bright green strawberries and other seasonal crops. Visitors can drench themselves in the captivating vistas of the distant peaks of the Sahyadri Mountains, which also provide a magnificent backdrop to the viewpoint. You can take a leisurely walk along the winding paths and trails that lead to the viewpoint while stopping at different places to admire the views and enjoy the fresh mountain air.
Location: Ganeshpeth, Panchgani, Maharashtra 412805.
Timings: 8.30 am to 7.30 pm
2. Venna Lake- Venna Lake is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Mahabaleshwar, offering a picturesque setting for a day of fun and relaxation. Surrounded by luscious greenery and rolling hills, it is a beautiful spot to enjoy a picnic with your friends and family while soaking in the stunning vistas and fresh mountain air. Visitors can indulge in a variety of outdoor activities at the lake, like boating and fishing, thereby providing a chance to have a leisurely time around the lake. You can also satisfy your taste buds with delicious street foods and local snacks served along the lakeside installs.
Location: Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra.
Timings: 8 am to 8 pm
3. Lingmala Waterfall- Renowned for its cascading waters and green surroundings, Lingmala Waterfall is another beautiful place for Mahabaleshwar sightseeing located between Pune and Mahabaleshwar. It is a beautiful spot to soak in the tranquil atmosphere and gorgeous panorama away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Whether you are a nature lover or a photography enthusiast, this place gives you plenty of opportunities to make your day memorable. Visitors can either indulge in trekking or swimming activities at the small pond created from the falling waters of the Lingmala Waterfall.
Location: Panchgani, Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra, 412806, India.
Timings: 8 am to 5.30 pm
Entry Fees: INR 20 per person
4. Mapro Garden- Spanning across a large area between Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar Road, Mapro Garden is a beautiful tourist attraction in Mahabaleshwar that attracts thousands of tourists throughout the year to its green landscape and delicious treats. It is a perfect place to relax and enjoy nature amidst the luscious green lawns, flower beds, and a variety of trees. This garden is also home to several fruit and vegetable farms, where visitors can sample fresh and locally grown produce. You can try a vast range of juicy and sweet strawberries grown on site and other products, like jams, jellies, and syrups.
Location: 15/1B, Gureghar, Panchgani - Mahabaleshwar Rd, Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra 412806.
Timings: 8 am to 11 pm
4. Mahabaleshwar Temple- Dedicated to Lord Shiva, Mahabaleshwar Temple is regarded as one of the most sacred and revered temples in the city. Located in the Satara district of Maharashtra, it is a beautiful place for Mahabaleshwar sightseeing that allows visitors to witness the traditional Hindu architectural style with intricate carvings and sculptures decorating the interior and exterior. Several pilgrims and tourists visit the attraction to seek blessings and experience the peaceful and spiritual atmosphere of the temple. You can participate in different religious and cultural activities in the temple, including prayers, pujas, and the distribution of prasad. You can even indulge in outdoor activities near the temple, such as trekking and hiking.
Location: XM77+J2P, Satara, Radhanagari, Maharashtra.
Timing: 6 am to 6.30 pm
5. Dhobi Waterfall- Dhobi Waterfall is one of the most amazing destinations to consider on your list of places to visit in the Mahabaleshwar sightseeing package. It is the most scenic and attractive waterfall in the region that garners the interest of tourists towards its calming and soothing atmosphere. Named after the local Dhobi community, it is an ideal destination for nature lovers and adventure seekers as it allows you to take a walk through the forest or enjoy a refreshing swim in the clear waters of the Dhobi Waterfall.
Location: WJPW+J7Q, Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra 412806.
Timings: 6 am to 6 pm
Planning a Getaway To Mahabaleshwar, Checkout Our Mahabaleshwar Tour Packages Now!
What are the best things to do in Mahabaleshwar?
1. Witness the Sunset at Bombay Point- Witnessing the sunset at Bombay Point is one of the unforgettable activities included in the Mahabaleshwar sightseeing package. On visiting the attraction during the evening time, you will get a chance to see the transformation of the sky into brilliant hues, painting the entire sky with a breathtaking aura. Visitors can either sit on the provided benches or stand at the edge of the viewpoint to soak in the stunning views of the sunset. You can even have a picnic to spend some quality time with your friends and family at Bombay Point.
Location: WJ8M+J2V, Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra 412806.
Timings: 6 am to 6.30 pm (Monday to Saturday), 5 am to 7 pm (Sunday)
2. Take a Dip at the Lingmala Falls- Taking a dip at the Lingmala Falls is another worth-considering thing to do on your Mahabaleshwar trip. Visitors can swim and relax their senses on the small pond that is formed from the cascading waters at the bottom of the Lingmala Falls. If you are visiting the place during the summer season, it provides a beautiful excursion in the hot sun, making your day even more enjoyable and memorable. You will also be mesmerized to see the luscious green forests all around and hear the sound of falling water while swimming in the waterfall.
Location: WMFV+357, Bhekavali, Maharashtra 412806.
Timings: 8 am to 5.30 pm
Entry Fees: INR 20 per person
3. Trekking and Stargazing at Tapola- If you are an outdoor enthusiast and looking for activities apart from Mahabaleshwar sightseeing, you should consider trekking and stargazing at Tapola. Visitors can go on an exciting trek expedition to Vasota Fort in Tapola, where they can get a chance to view the different Koyna wildlife. On your trekking route, you will see numerous strawberry trees in the jungle that will make you awestruck with their magnificent beauty. During the night, you can see the beauty of the clear sky and observe the stars while camping at Tapola with your friends and family.
Location: Satara, Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra, 412806, India.
4. Go-Karting at Velocity Entertainmentz- Another thrilling activity worth considering on your list of things to do in Mahabaleshwar is go-karting at Velocity Entertainmentz. Upon visiting the tourist attraction, travellers stand a chance to experience the thrill of this adventure in a safe and controlled environment. The different ranges of turns, twists, and straightaways on the trail allow you to put your driving skills to the test and give a boost to your excitement. No matter whether you are an experienced go-kart driver or a beginner, Velocity Entertainmentz offers something for everyone.
Location: Village Bhose, Panchgani, Mahabaleshwar Road, Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra 412805.
Timings: 9 am to 11 pm
Entry Fees: INR 50 to INR 600
5. Shop at Town Bazaar- Besides the Mahabaleshwar local sightseeing, the visitors can go for a shopping trip to the Town Bazaar, which is a vibrant and bustling marketplace of a vast range of products. On your visit to the market, you can purchase local and traditional items, like pottery, handmade baskets, and wooden figurines. You can also find different local spices and pickles in the market, which make for great gifts or souvenirs to take back home. Visitors can also shop for local handicraft items, clothing, and accessories from the Town Bazaar in Mahabaleshwar.
Location: 143, Dr Sabne Road, Main Market, Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra 412806.Timings: 8 am to 11 pm
Preparing For A Trip To Lonavala, Then Checkout Our Best Selling Lonavala Tour Packages Now!
What is Mahabaleshwar famous for?Mahabaleshwar is famous for a variety of things, including scenic viewpoints, temples, caves, waterfalls, and strawberry gardens. You can take up any Mahabaleshwar sightseeing package, which specifically includes the well-known Mahadeo Temple, the source of five main rivers. Besides this, it is popular for jams, home jellies, and honey made from fresh farm produce and other items like handicrafts, leather items, and Kolhapuri footwear.
How to reach Mahabaleshwar?1. By Air- Pune International Airport is the closest airport to Mahabaleshwar, which is situated approximately 120 kilometres away. From the airport, you can either take a taxi or bus to reach your ideal destination.
2. By Train- The most convenient and accessible railway station to Mahabaleshwar is Wathar, located in close proximity to Pune. However, there are several trains running from Pune and Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar.
3. By Bus- Several bus services operate from Mumbai and Pune to Mahabaleshwar. The travellers can either take a state transport or a private bus from Dadar East, Sion, or Vashi in Mumbai or Pune to reach their final destination.
4. By Car- If you are looking forward to self-drive to Mahabaleshwar, you can take either of the two routes - take the Mumbai-Pune Expressway or go through Mahad and Poladpur from Panvel. It will take you around three to four hours to travel from Pune and five to six hours to travel from Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar.
Planning A Vacation To Matheran, Checkout The Best Matheran Tour Packages Now!
How many days are enough for the Mahabaleshwar?A minimum of two to three days are enough to explore Mahabaleshwar and its significant sightseeing attraction. Within this time frame, you can cover numerous Mahabaleshwar local sightseeing options, such as temples, waterfalls, scenic viewpoints, and strawberry gardens. You can also participate in different activities the hill station offers within this time.
Lying on the route towards Mahabaleshwar, Panchgani, the incredibly beautiful Parsi Point happens to be a very well-known viewpoint in India. This picturesque viewpoint offers visitors a truly breathtaking panoramic view of the clear waters of Dhom Dam and the charm of Krishna Valley. Surrounded by lofty, green mountains on all sides, this spot is indeed a sight to remember for a lifetime. This place can refresh the tired travelers and rejuvenate them from within by bursting all the stress and anxiety of everyday life.The very name ‘Parsi Point’ is inspired by the significance of the place to the early Parsi community. In modern day, this viewpoint receives a great influx of travelers, including couples, families, and solo trippers. The place is considered to be the most ideal spot for watching picturesque sunrise and sunset sights. Visitors even avail telescope service to catch jaw-dropping views from different angles.Travelers flocking to Parsi Point get the opportunity to carry out a broad spectrum of exciting kids-friendly games. There is also a plethora of refreshment stalls at the place selling out delicious snacks and beverages. In addition to all these, tourists can also enjoy camel rides at this amazing destination.
Venna Lake not only happens to be one of the most beautiful and scenic lakes in Mahabaleshwar, but it also happens to serve a lot of other purposes as well. It is the main source of water for the nearby township. It is considered to be one of the most loved attractions of Mahabaleshwar. The place is jam-packed with lush greenery and scenic picturesque beauty. Shri Appasahed Maharaj who was once the ruler of Satara and happens to be a descendant of the famous Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, built the Lake.Venna Lake is constructed artificially over an area of 28 acres. The periphery of the lake is about 7-8 km long. The lake was built in the initial days to provide the nearby township with a source of water and cater to their day-to-day needs. This lake is not only famous among tourists but it is also famous among pilgrims. About one-third of the lake is meant for pilgrimage. The lake offers amazing boating facilities and horse rides to the tourists. Venna Lake has a lot to offer to nature lovers as well. The lake is surrounded by lush green Chhatrapati Pratapsinh gardens. If you want to spend your evening in a peaceful setting of the adjacent Chhatrapati Pratapsinh garden, you can come to this place and take part in a number of activities as well as relish the local food in more than a few nearby food joints.
Situated between Mahabaleshwar and Pune, Lingmala Waterfall is one of the most breathtaking waterfalls in the country. Known for its tranquil atmosphere and gorgeous panorama, the waterfall originates approximately 600 feet above a cliff and is engulfed by lush greenery. Set next to the Lingmala Forest Bungalow, the waterfall is a brilliant spot for a daybreak from all the hustle and bustle of your daily city life. Interestingly, Lingmala Waterfall also offers you a picturesque view of Dhobi Waterfall as well as Chinaman’s Waterfall, which makes it a fabulous spot for nature lovers and photography enthusiasts. The waterfalls are divided into two levels – the lower deck and the upper deck.The lower deck has the mini waterfall which is perfect for swimming and splashing around since it is much safer. The upper deck, however, is dangerous for any such activities and is accessible after a 30-minutes trek from the mini waterfall. Though getting to the actual waterfall is not possible because of the difficult path, it makes for an adventurous trek and a splendid experience.