Rajasthan HomestaysNestling in homestays in Rajasthan enables one to witness the culture and lifestyle of this royal land more easily. From Haveli’s dating back to decades to houses offered by locals, by staying in a homestay one is able to explore the place from its heart. There are arrays of locations for homestays that one can reside in such as in the desert, village or the city. From relishing the luscious taste of the Rajasthani cuisine to exploring the royal heritages of the city, you can plan for a great vacation with your affordable yet plush stays.
One can choose from a variety of Rajasthan Homestays like Chhotaram Prajapat’s Homestay in Jodhpur, Raaga Home in Udaipur, Oasis Homestay in Jaipur and others. These Homestays are perfect for you to reside with your family where you won’t feel away from your home. You can enjoy fresh home cooked meals on your stays and can explore the nearby tourist attractions like Mehrangarh fort in Jodhpur, city palace in Udaipur, Hawa Mahal in Jaipur and more.
Many heritage homestays are also great spots to book for your accommodation. The farm in Jaipur, Thar Vilas in Jaisalmer and more fit ideal to get a taste of the royalty that resided in the desert land decades ago. If you are looking for a luxurious experience, Savista Retreat and Shree Villas in Jaipur, The Ranvas, Nagaur and more are some of the best recommendations to stay in.
People Also Ask About Homestays in Rajasthan
Which are the best homestays in Rajasthan?
1. Raj Mandir Boutique Homestay: Located in Jodhpur, the intricate architecture of this accommodation will capture your attention at the instant you enter it. This Rajasthan Homestay is said to be 250 years old and its wall speaks its age. It is located ideally at a distance of 200 meters from the renowned Mehrangarh Fort. You can relax here after your whole day exploration in the heart of the city enjoying their state of the art amenities and facilities. They also provide airport shuttles for the guests in need.
-Location: Blue Street, Old Ford Road, Navchokiya, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
-Amenities: Restaurant, Bar, Free Wi-Fi, Housekeeping, air-conditioned rooms and others.
-Price: Starting from INR 2500 per night
2. Chhotaram Prajapat’s Homestay: Ideally located in a village named Salawas, a bit outside the Jodhpur city, this homestay resides in simple rooms that are constructed as small huts. It offers a true vibe of nestling like a local and getting acquainted to their culture in the closest way possible. It offers incredibly tasty food, exceptional hospitality and modern amenities to enjoy. The Salawas Railway Station is located just 4.8 kilometres from this homestay.
-Location: Village-Salawas, Kumharon ki Dhani, Near Gosala, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
-Amenities: Free Parking, Free Wi-Fi, laundry service and others
-Price: Starting from INR 1800 per night
3. The Almond Tree: For a luxurious experience, this is one of the best homestays in Rajasthan. This plush property is an 8 bedroom mansion that resides in a tranquil and green neighborhood. With all the comfort and style on point at this homestay, one can stay here with their family or group of friends while vacationing in Rajasthan. One can treat their eyes with the breath-taking views of Umaid Bhawan from the property. The lush green terrace garden is also a great place to relax after a fun and exciting day of exploration.
-Location: 321, Umaid Heritage, near Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
-Amenities: Free Parking, wheelchair access, elevator, restaurant, Airport transfers on request
-Price: Starting from INR 3600 per night
4. Apple Homestay: Located at a stone throw away distance from the airport, this homestay is well known among its guests to help them arrange all travel arrangements. The friendly staff at their place will cater you with all the information required for you to explore the city in the best way possible. From its terrace, one can catch the breath-taking views of the first glittering under the starlit sky.
-Location: 3-A Shakti Nagar -1st Street, Near Reliance Fresh, Paota C Road, Deep Shikha Bhawan, Laxmi Nagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
-Amenities: Free Wi-Fi, Free Parking, Room service, Laundry service and others
-Price: Starting from INR 1400 per night
5. Newton’s Manor: Newton’s Manor is one of the affordable Rajasthan Homestay that offers stunning yet vintage ambience at its place. The perfect blend of royalty, aesthetics, amenities and comfort will cater to everything you would be looking for in your stays. The variety of home cooked dishes will help you relish the taste of Jodhpur. You can rest assured of parking your vehicle in the free parking area offered in this homestay. The air-conditioning in each room will offer you relief from the scorching heat and a good night sleep in this desert city.
-Location: 86, Jawahar Colony, Central School Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
-Amenities: Free Parking, Free Wi-Fi, Room service
-Price: Starting from INR 1400 per night
6. Raaga Home: With extravagant exteriors and interior décor, this is one of the ideally located homestays in Rajasthan. Just 7 kilometres from Udaipur, one can nestle close to many renowned tourist attractions at this place within a perfect home like environment. Their modern facilities and amenities will cater to all the hospitality experience you would look for in your stays here.
-Location: 14, Bohra Ganesh Road, North Sunderwas, Udaipur
-Amenities: Kitchen in some rooms, self-service laundry, free Wi-Fi and others
-Price: Starting from INR 1600 per night
7. All Seasons Homestay: It is one of the high rated homestays in Rajasthan that nestles in the vicinity of the major tourist attractions. The plush ambience, modern amenities and ideal location will add on to your experience here. It offers a tranquil ambience at its place. The home cooked meals are an added comfort at this place that won’t make you feel homesick when you are on your vacations.
-Location: 63, Hathroi Fort, Hari Kishan Somani Marg, Ajmer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan
-Amenities: Laundry, daily housekeeping, free Wi-Fi and others.
-Price: Starting from INR 1800 per night
8. Oasis Homestay: Catering to the heart-warming culture of the desert land, this homestay is great to reside in with your loved ones. This stunning property is one of the luxurious homestays in Rajasthan where one can relax amidst the ultra-modern facilities and aura of the place. The serene ambiance adds to the peace of the mind of the guests here. The rooms are exceptionally beautiful and are outfitted with everything necessary for a great stay.
-Location: 17, Hardev Colony Tonk Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan
-Amenities: bonfire, parking area, housekeeping, Free Wi-Fi and others
-Price: Starting from INR 3900 per night
Which are the best heritage homestays in Rajasthan?
1. The Farm, Jaipur: This luxury homestay is located in the outskirts of Jaipur. It is abode to 2 luxury suites and five individually styled rooms that are equipped with state of the art amenities. One can enjoy homemade food at their place.
2. The Ranvas, Nagaur: Adorned with vivid fresco paintings and geometrically symmetric gardens and peacocks cooing, The Ranvas is an exclusive heritage stay with 27 rooms. It also has 2 royal restaurants and a huge swimming pool.
3. Mihir Garh House, Rohet: Built in 2019, it is hosted by Rajput husband-wife owners and it has been designed keeping in mind the comfort of our guests. One can treat their eyes with breath-taking views of sunset from this place.
4. Thar Vilas, Jaisalmer: The grandeur, royalty and history of Jaisalmer can be witnessed in this homestay in Rajasthan that is located amidst the glittering sand dunes of this place. It has a huge swimming pool, restaurants and traditional rooms with fine replicas of contemporary furniture and western designs.
Which are the best village homestays in Rajasthan?
1. Jaipura Garh: This beautifully restored haveli-fortress is located at just an hour’s drive from Jaipur. The yellow structure with six traditional bedrooms in the original heritage structure is ideal to spend your stays on your vacation.
2. Chandelao Garh: This ancestral home turned homestay will help you experience the life of people at this place. One can sight beautiful migratory birds from their stays here and other fauna like bulbuls, rollers, bee-eaters, peacock and others.
3. Tordi Garh: This Rajasthan Homestay structure dates back to the 18th century. It is located in a village named Tordi Sagar and is abode to 23 rooms at its place. You will also be guided by village youth to several activities that you can indulge in on your stays here.
4. Alila Fort Bishangarh: This luxurious homestay offers 360-degree views of rural Rajasthan and the Aravalli ranges from its place. One can also enjoy curated tours by the homestay management to learn more about the lifestyle and culture of people here.
Which are the luxury homestays in Rajasthan?
1. Savista Retreat: Set in a 12-acre estate, this restored Rajput Haveli is abode to 12 rooms. This is one of the most luxurious homestays in Rajasthan that has a stunning building where everything from food, accommodations to amenities is a delight.
2. Altus Luxury Homestay: From its exquisite rooms to open terrace seating space, everything at this homestay is designed with utmost attention. It offers great food, perfect ambience and an ideal vibe to the guests residing here.
3. Shree Villas: From plush accommodations, to free parking, shared lounge, garden, restaurant and many other things, you won’t feel anything missing at this place for your comfortable stay. For a quality accommodation, this Rajasthan homestay is a perfect choice.
4. The farm, Jaipur: Spread over a land of 16 acres, this hotel is made from all kinds of recycled materials. The yoga studio, cinema, pool room and room are some of the modern amenities one can enjoy at this place.
Which are the best homestays in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
1. White tulips Homestay: With its proximity to the Jaipur Airport, this homestay is widely chosen by the tourists. From the terrace, one can sight mesmerising views of the city. The rooms are well appointed and include all the modern facilities for a comfortable stay.
2. Pink City Homestay: With just a kilometre distance from the Jaipur Airport, this Rajasthan homestay is owned by an elderly couple who will make you feel at home. Their cosy abode resides in traditional rooms and will definitely offer you an exceptional experience.
3. Supyar Mahal: One of the best homestays in Jaipur, this homestay brags about its traveler’s Choice awarded by Tripadvisor. One can enjoy homely services, delicious words and more at their place with lots of comfort.
4. Kalpana Yoga Homestay: This place is hosted by a yoga teacher where you will have the added on experience of learning yoga along with your accommodations here. It is also located ideally in the vicinity of the train and bus station.
Which are the best homestays in Udaipur, Rajasthan?
1. Royal Heritage Villa: This Homestay in Udaipur is abode to 5 spacious yet plush suites and rooms equipped with state of the art amenities. There is no kitchen in this villa but on the request of the guests, the meals can be arranged. It also resides on a sprawling rooftop terrace and lush green private sit-outs.
2. Devraj Villa: Surrounded by nature, this lush green property amidst the city offers you a perfect abode on your vacations. It has a swimming pool, live kitchen, family rooms and other facilities at its place. One can also avail airport shuttle on request here.
3. Singh Homestay: Catering to guests on short trips to that on extended stays, this homestay in Rajasthan will take care of all your needs from bed to breakfast. One can indulge in activities like yoga, temple visits, Udaipur exploration and more on their stay here.
4. Royal Heritage Villa: Located in a non-tourist neighbourhood, this Heritage-style property will offer you royal rooms, morning activities like yoga, sun rising views and more on your stay here. The homestay looks to host their guests in their exceptional hospitality.
What facilities will I get at homestays in Rajasthan?
- 24 Hour front desk
- Free Wi-fi
- AC in rooms
- Room service
- Intercom facility
- Separate parking
What is the best time to visit Rajasthan?
The best time to plan your visits to Rajasthan is in the winter season that is during the months from November to February. The temperature dips down in winters in this desert land and thus makes it easy for the travellers to explore around the city.
If you are looking for some thrills in Alwar, visiting its “most haunted place” is the best way to fulfil the desire. Bhangarh Fort, on the border of the Sariska Tiger Reserve, has long held its spooky reputation. Though it is a well-preserved fort, the ‘supernatural’ occurrences that seem to occur within its premises tend to ward off many people. If you are eager to explore Alwar in all its facets, haunted and otherwise, a visit to this fort is a must. Do it while the light lasts, since ghosts are said to hang out here at night. Though spooky, Bhangarh Fort is one of the best places to visit in Alwar for some unique memories. Timings: 6 am to 6 pmLocation: Gola ka baas, Rajgarh Tehsil, Alwar, Bhangarh, Rajasthan 301410
This place is the reason Bharatpur is so well-known all over India. Keoladeo Ghana National Park, more commonly known as Bharatpur Bird sanctuary, is one of the must-vist tourist attractions in Bharatpur, and for good reason. The intensity of wildlife that one can experience in Bharatpur is startling. Though most well-known for the hordes of birds that its hosts ear-round, the sanctuary also has a rich variety of flora and fauna, all of which makes the sanctuary a wildly active place throughout the year. The best season to visit this sanctuary is around October- November. Most migratory birds have arrived by then and the chirp and bustle of the place is magnificent. The summer months, when the cranes have begun their beautiful courtship dances, are also interesting months to visit the sanctuary in. There are accommodations inside the sanctuary if you wish to explore the place at all hours. This is definitely one of the necessary places to visit in Bharatpur. Timings: 8 am to 5 pmPrice: Rs. 50 per person for Indians; Rs. 400 per person for foreign tourists; Rs. 100 for rickshaw rideLocation: Agra-Jaipur Highway, Bharatpur, Rajasthan 302001