Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Really our best holiday till now that with this golden triangle tour. This tour is perfect as it gave us full-satisfaction of what we are looking for.....
We start the tour from Delhi, then Agra, and lastly Jaipur oh!!! WOW, the tour was AWESOME... everything was on-time, good transport, excellent-staff. ...
Trip Location: New Delhi
Pick-up and Drop from your hotel in Delhi.
Explore places in Delhi with a guide.
Return to the hotel.
Wake up, drive to Delhi to Agra.
En-route Agra, visit Fatehpur Sikri and Abhaneri.
Stay to your hotel.
Visit the places in Agra.
Depart to Jaipur.
Experience the places in Jaipur.
Your tour end here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Really our best holiday till now that with this golden triangle tour. This tour is perfect as it gave us full-satisfaction of what we are looking for... each historical place we visit was breathtaking, the whole journey was safe as the driver and the local guide was careful about traveler...Everything was well-organized... Just like this tour so much... truly recommend
Rated : 5.0
We start the tour from Delhi, then Agra, and lastly Jaipur oh!!! WOW, the tour was AWESOME... everything was on-time, good transport, excellent-staff. I am in love with all the historical places in North India... Must try at least once
The Delhi Jaipur Agra tour is called the Golden triangle tour. This tour is one of the most popular and enjoyable tours of North India. It covers three prime cities of the nation and provides an opportunity to explore the most beautiful attraction of the nation.
It is the best North Indian package as it has triple the fun in just a single package.
The Golden Triangle tour 4 days and 3 nights package. During these 4 days and 3 nights, you explore the major attractions of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
- On the first day of the tour, you enjoy the places in Delhi.
- On the second day, on your way to Agra, you explore sites at Abhaneri and Fatehpur Sikri.
- On the third day, you enjoy visiting the famous attractions at Agra.
- On the fourth day, you explore the whole of Jaipur.
The golden triangle tour covers major attractions at Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Delhi: The places covered at Delhi are Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, Jama Masjid and Qutub Minar.
- Agra: The places covered at Agra are Fatehpur Sikri, Abhaneri, Taj Mahal, Red Fort (Agra) and Baby Taj
- Jaipur: The places covered at Jaipur are Amber Palace, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar
No, the entry tickets will not be included in the golden triangle tour. You will have to make the payment for all the entrances for the monuments. The tour package only includes sightseeing activity, transfer option, fuel, English speaking driver, English speaking guide and mineral water.
Yes, both pick-up and drop are available in the golden triangle tour. The package includes all-round transfers. The sightseeing activity includes a private air-conditioned car which takes from Delhi to Agra to Jaipur.
Along with the car, you will be accompanied by a professional and friendly driver. The driver accompanying you will be comfortable in speaking English.
Yes, the tour of the golden triangle includes a guide along with you. The guide accompanying you will be a professionally experienced tour guide who will be able to guide you through all the sites. The guide will take you through all the three places of the package, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The guide accompanying you will be able to communicate in English.
The golden triangle includes the famous tourist attractions of North India. It includes tours of famous cities like Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. However, the tour is not only famous because of the cities but also because of the attractions you visit. The carvings and the structural beauty of the monuments are more attractive. The following reasons are the major reasons for the tour to be famous:
- Best cultural experience: At each city, you can experience a unique culture with different traditions and festivals
- Iconic tourist attractions: The attractions at these places are iconic and have a huge importance in Indian history and tourism
- Luxurious tour: With top and luxury chain of hotels, you can experience luxury trip during this tour
- Good connectivity among the three cities: The cities are very well connected with trains, flights and roads. Therefore, it becomes easy for tourists to explore these places in a single go.
- Unique architectural style: Architectural style of the monuments is different at each location
- Unique Historical Influence: Having ruled by different dynasties during different times, you experience diffident historical influence
- Unique Cuisines: All these places have different cuisines at each place right from traditional to street foods.
The tour type related to the golden tour is a private tour. You can book this private tour through Thrillophilia at a cost of 3900 INR per adult. The private tour will take you through unique architecture and provide you with a royal experience. You will be able to explore the city's Historic site of Ancient Monuments and colourful streets.
During this private tour, you will be accompanied by an English-speaking driver and a local English speaking tour guide. The driver will help you with all your transports while the tour guide will help you with the information about the sites.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.