Rajasthan Luxury Tours Packages
|Deserts of Rajasthan with Bikaner | FREE Camel Ride
|7 days & 6 nights
|Royal Rajasthan | FREE Photoshoot
|12 days & 11 nights
Rajasthan Luxury tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Rajasthan luxury packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Rajasthan luxury trip packages with exciting deals & offers.
Rajasthan the land of splendid palaces, pomp & grandeur experiences and opulent stays makes an ideal state for your tranquil getaway. If you're looking for a luxurious vacation with a blend of bespoke cultural ethnicity, then Thrillophilia’s Rajasthan luxury tour packages can be the finest choice.
With our Rajasthan luxury holiday packages you can immerse yourself in the enticing Land of Kings, and celebrate life in a lavish style. Discover the resplendent forts, breathtaking desserts, serene lakes, and vibrant festivals with perfect hues of leisure at every step.
From hassle free bookings to professional 24/7 exclusive assistance on our side, you can ensure a personalised and tailor-made itinerary that suits your preferences with grace. You can avail the premium transportation services, embark on royal private tours, sumptuously live the romantic escapades, relish the finest authentic dinings and relax in the most comfortable accommodations aided by our expert team.
Offering a varied palette of attractions and activities for every mood, you can wander through the majestic forts like Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur and Chittorgarh Fort which narrates the story of courage and lifestyle of various dynasties. For artistic delight, you can shop at the multiple markets which offer blue pottery and authentic handicrafts dipped in elegance. Relish the mouthwatering delights of numerous high end restaurants and bars like Khaas Bagh, Jodhpur, The Rajpoot Room - Rambagh Palace, Jaipur. Also, add the thrill of private Dune bashing at the vast Thar Desert, royal elephant rides at Amber fort, convenient safari’s of Ranthambore and night camping adventure at the luxury tented camps or villas of Jaisalmer.
Travel hassle free with the creamiest experiences which adorn the whimsical charms of the state through our Rajasthan luxury package. Book online from the comfort of your homes and begin your journey reminiscent of the grandeur of the Maharajas, plush lifestyle and serenity.
Browse Top Rajasthan Destination Packages: Jaipur Tour Packages, Jodhpur Tour Packages, Ranthambore Tour Packages, Jaisalmer Tour Packages, Udaipur Tour Packages, Mount Abu Tour Packages, Golden Triangle Tour Packages
Browse a variety of Rajasthan trip packages from several Indian cities, including: Rajasthan Tour Packages from Surat, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Vadodara, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Nagpur, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Rajkot, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Goa, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Nashik, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Indore, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Aurangabad, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Coimbatore, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Chandigarh
1. Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur: One of India’s leading and prominent luxurious hotels, the Oberoi Udaivilas is a must visit place for comfort and leisure. Situated in the heart of Udaipur beside lake Pichola, the hotel is an ideal getaway destination in the tranquil environment away from the daily hustle of the city. With 87 plus rooms & suites, semi private moated pool and an Oberoi hospitality, you can have the best stay here on your Rajasthan luxury trip.
2. Six Senses Fort, Barwara: The 14th century fort of Barwara, Six Senses is now a wellbeing boutique hotel with luxurious space. This ideal getaway location has a gracious and regal ambiance preserved from 700 years with its Sanctuary and Fort Suite being the highlight. You can indulge in the numerous classic and modern cuisine options at The Cortile, The Rajawat Room or Rani Bagh. Get mesmerised by the stupendous views of the vast landscape in the surroundings and Chauth ka Barwara Mandir Temple from The Viewing Gallery for a more immersive experience.
3. Suryagarh Palace, Jaiselmer: The epitome of luxury and wonder, Suryagarh Palace of Jaisalmer is one of the must stay locations on your luxury tour packages of Rajasthan. Sprawling magnificently in the Thar desert, this traditional and modern blend of experiences, is a great way to unwind and rejuvenate with your loved ones. With mesmerising views of the desert & stunning skyline along with recreational spaces, this is one of the best destinations to stay. The spacious palace, 72 rooms which have 32 suites and 4 standalone havelis, this place should not be missed.
4. Rambagh Palace, Jaipur: Situated in the capital city of the desert state of Rajasthan, Rambagh Palace is one of the royal stay options on your luxury tours. This former chamber of prince and princess of the region has 78 ultra opulent suites each adorned with Indian architecture, contemporary amenities and marble floors. You can enjoy the comfortable accommodation, in addition with an organic spa, meditation centres and lush garden. For tasty delicacies, you can indulge in the 2 genteel restaurants, a cosy café and 2 bars at this 5 star property.
5. Taj Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur : An exquisite property of the former Jodhpur royal family, Taj Umaid Bhawan Palace is the sixth largest private residence of the world. Located on the Chittar Hill, this palace is on the highest point of the city which offers mesmerising views of the Blue City, intimidating Mehrangarh Fort and the far stretching sand dunes. Sprawling amidst 26 acres of lush gardens, this 5 star hotel has over 70 beautifully decorated rooms and suites. You can delight your taste buds at Risala for Rajasthani and Indian cuisine or at Pillars for European and Mediterranean delicacies.
Rejuvenate yourself with the spa treatment while floating along Lake Pichola: Indulge in a relaxing spa treatment while enjoying the fascinating beauty of Lake Pichola, in the Jiva Spa boat. You can relish the taste of fine wine on the deck as well, as the sun goes down while admiring the breathtaking skyline which constitutes one of the significant experiences of Rajasthan luxury holiday packages.
Take a personal champagne tour of Mehrangarh Fort: For a laidback experience with fine champagne you can book luxury tour packages of Rajasthan to wander around one of the grandest forts of Rajasthan, Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur. Dating back to the mid-15th-century, you can admire the museum displays along with the stunning collection of arms, costumes and artwork of the past.
Enjoy the royal elephant ride at Amber, Jaipur: Ride on the royal elephants in the opulent premises of the grandest palace of Jaipur, with majestic humdrums and grandeur. Indulge in the royal traditions of the Lank=ds of King on a luxurious Rajasthan package with your loved ones.
Watch the amazing wildlife on a private tour at Ranthambore National Park: Spot the Royal Bengal Tiger at one of the largest and most renowned national parks of the country. Considered as the former hunting grounds of kings and maharajas of Rajasthan, you can go on a gypsy or canter safari for best experiences separately as per your itineraries.
Escape to a lavish camp of the Thar desert : At the vast deserts of Rajasthan especially in Jaisalmer, Khimsar, Bikaner; you can enjoy the vibrant folk dance performances, Kalbeliya, puppet shows, and authentic meals. You can also immerse in the beautiful scenic landscapes and meet some of the ships of the jungle while immersing in the warm hospitality of its people as you stay under the blanket of stars.
Ride in a vintage car at Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur: For a luxurious experience, ride in a 1927 Rolls Royce, 1906 Overland, 1927 Rolls Royce Phantom, and the 1937 Delahaye Roadster. Some of the vehicles are owned by the royal family of Jodhpur which you can ride without traffic in the backdrop of the grand palace.
Soar in the beautiful skies on your Hot Air Balloon ride at Pushkar: Soar in the sky with an enthralling hot air balloon ride of Pushkar, which is a vibrant city with numerous folk tales and history. During the ride, you can enjoy the mythology and legacy of this architectural wonder.
Some of the best laid back experiences of Rajasthan can be enjoyed with the tasty delectables, warm hospitality and alluring vistas. You can savour the tasty delights at:
Cinnamon - Jai Mahal Palace, Jaipur: Cinnamon at Jai Mahal Palace in Jaipur offers an exquisite dining experience which blends contemporary cuisines with traditional dishes. You can satiate your appetite at the scrumptious dining options in the stupendous restaurants on your Rajasthan luxury trip while enjoying the royal heritage of the state.
Khaas Bagh, Jodhpur: If you are looking for Indian, Asian delights on your luxury tours of Rajasthan, Khaas Bagh in Jodhpur is one of the best options. With a charming ambiance and delectable dishes, the place also ensures that you indulge in the bespoke celebration of the rich heritage.
The Rajpoot Room - Rambagh Palace, Jaipur: The Rajpoot Room at Rambagh Palace in Jaipur is a regal dining venue. With its elegant decor and gourmet cuisine, it offers a royal dining experience that reflects the grandeur of Rajasthan's rich culture and opulent lifestyle.
Risala - Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur: Risala at Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur offers a fine dining experience fit for royalty. With its exquisite cuisine, elegant ambiance, and impeccable service, it is a culinary haven in a palatial setting. You can enjoy the characterful interiors and the vast garden stretches in the blue city of the state while having the exquisite Indian fusion with Continental dishes.
Jharokha - Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur: Jharokha at Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur is a mesmerising dining destination overviewing through the scalloped arched frames to the waters of lake Pichola. With its delectable cuisine, and luxurious ambiance, it offers an enchanting culinary experience in a palace setting.
1. Kumbhalgarh Fort, Rajsamand: Renowned for being the birthplace of the great warrior and legend of Mewar, Maharana Pratap, Kumbhalgarh Fort in Rajsamand is a great place for your luxury Rajasthan tours. You can visit this majestic fortress nestled amidst the Aravalli Mountains and marvel at its impressive architecture and expansive walls.
2. Amber Fort, Jaipur: Amber Fort, located in Jaipur, is a magnificent fortress that showcases the grandeur of Rajput architecture. With its intricate carvings, ornate palaces, and stunning courtyards, it offers a glimpse into the rich history and cultural heritage of Rajasthan. The fort also provides panoramic views of the surrounding landscape, along with traditional and royal elephant rides making it a must-visit destination in Jaipur.
3. City Palace, Udaipur: A significant part of Udaipur's regal heritage, City Palace is a majestic palace that beautifully combines Rajasthani and Mughal architectural styles for 450 years. One of the lavish former abodes of the Mewar rulers, you can take a tour of this pomp place with ornate courtyards, exquisite artwork, and stunning lake views. it is a symbol of
4. Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur: Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur is a formidable fortress perched on a hilltop, offering panoramic views of the Blue City. Its impressive architecture and rich history make it a must-visit attraction on your Rajasthan luxury holiday packages.
5. Jaisalmer Fort: Jaisalmer Fort, also known as the "Golden Fort," is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Jaisalmer. Its golden sandstone walls, intricate architecture, and vibrant markets make it a captivating fort in Rajasthan.
6. Chittorgarh Fort: Chittorgarh Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a historic fortress in Chittorgarh, Rajasthan. With its sprawling complex, majestic palaces, and tales of valour, it stands as a testament to Rajput pride and resilience.
7. Sajjangarh, Udaipur: Sajjangarh, also known as the Monsoon Palace, is a hilltop palace in Udaipur. Offering breathtaking views of the city and surrounding countryside, it is a popular destination for sunset panoramas and a tranquil escape.