Yelagiri Tour Package
|AGS Holiday Resorts, Yelagiri | Luxury Staycation Deal
|2 days & 1 night
|Sterling Resort, Yelagiri | Luxury Staycation Deal
|2 days & 1 night
Get enraptured by the mesmerising beauty of the Yelagiri stays, staying in the middle of nature, cradled in nature’s love and care is an intense feeling which is ineffable. There are a range of different types of properties from high end resorts that offer the most modern comforts like swimming pools, spas, suite rooms and then there are the quaint cottages and homestays that provide excellent privacy along with food that is as good as homemade. Tented camps are also available which are surrounded by natural beauty all around.
There are many places to stay in Yelagiri with options for everyone starting from families to a group of friends to adventure enthusiasts, etc. Luxury resorts like Sterling Yelagiri have modern swimming pools along with spa services. On the other hand Sheraton Hill Crest is a guest house which provides excellent privacy to their guests making it their USP. Peter’s Park Resort is perfect for family vacations with a range of modern amenities like swimming pools, indoor games etc. at an affordable price range.
1. Hotel Kumararraja Palace:
This fancy hotel is great for visitors as the rooms are spick and span, loaded with all modern amenities. The ostentatious entryway, the swimming pool, and the open-air eatery grab the attention almost immediately.
Location- This amazing hotel is located on the Kottur Road, Athanavoor, Yelagiri, Tamil Nadu 635853.
Price- The average price per night is INR 3,360.
Timing- The check-in time is 1:00 pm and the check out time is 12:00 pm.
2. Sterling Yelagiri:
Vacationing in Yelagiri lavishly is complete when you stay at Sterling Yelagiri - Resorts and Hotels. This is among the best places to stay in Yelagiri. You will get everything including the ayurvedic spa service, bar, very prompt room service, all modern amenities, complimentary breakfast, a wide array of activities and much more.
Location - This grand property of Sterling Group is located nearby Murugan Temple, Nilavoor Main Road, Next To Murugan Temple, Yelagiri Hills, Tirupattur Taluk, Yelagiri, Tamil Nadu 635853.
3. Hotel Landmark Yelagiri:
This plush hotel with amazing facilities makes Yelagiri stays memorable. The overall look and feel of this hotel can be described as pretty upmarket which will suit your taste for sure. The hotel staff is courteous and makes you feel at home. This one is nearby both Yelagiri Nature Park and Yelagiri Lake.
Location - The beautiful resort is located in the Murugan Temple, Boat House Road, Athanavur, Opp, Yelagiri, Tamil Nadu 635853.
Timings - The check-in and check-out timings are 1:00 pm and 11:00 am respectively.
4. Hotel Emerald Dove:
This lovely hotel stands in the vicinity of many sightseeing areas such as the Velavan Temple, Yelagiri Nature Park, Government Herbal Park, etc. to make your Yelagiri stays incredible. There are both normal rooms and suites available that provide an awesome panoramic view from the rooms itself. A grand swimming pool, the spectacular gymnasium, children’s play area, the classic restaurant, courteous hotel staff and much more make this hotel so special.
Location- This is located in the Yelagiri Main Road, 635853 India.
Price - The average price ranges between INR 3,360 - INR 4097 per night.
5. Peter’s Park Resorts:
Soak in the natural resplendence around this spectacular resort. Peter’s Park is one of the renowned places to stay in Yelagiri. The beautiful resort has a beautifully landscaped garden where children can play around along with a swimming pool. You can join the yoga classes to replenish your internal energy and feel jovial again or you can also explore the nearby areas such as Swamimalai Hills, CuCkoo birds park, Velavan temple, etc. The courteous staff and the warmth of this resort make you feel at home.
Location - This incredible resort is located on 3/510, Manjankollaipudur Yelagiri Hills, 635853.
Price - The average price is INR 4,500 per night for each room.
6. Sherton Hill Crest:
This is a lavish guest house where families or a group of friends who want to enjoy an unruffled “staycation” can enjoy to the fullest.
Location - The exact location is 594/1 Nilavoor Road Mangalam Village, Elavanachi Amman Temple, Yelagiri 635853 India.
Price - You have to pay INR 15300 per day in case you want the entire guest house. For Sheraton Cottage pay INR 7000 per day, for Sherton Classic 1 and 2 pay, INR 3,000 per day.
1. Farm Tent and Camp:
Take pleasure in camping within this property which also provides private parking and amazing continental breakfast. You will get to choose from a myriad of options such as standard, deluxe and premium tents. This pet-friendly camping site in Yelagiri is perfect for you and your furry friend! Yelagiri Forest Hill is 1.7km away from this lovely location.
2. Ambala Lake View Luxury tent:
A great place to get away from the hustle-bustle of the city and enjoy a few days of ultimate quietude. The beautiful garden and the ambiance around are quite thrilling.
3. Tent Valley:
Yelagiri stays become more interesting when you get to spend the nights under a sky full of stars wrapped up completely in sublime ambiance. There are amazing sightseeing areas around such as the Herbal Park, trekking trails, majestic hills, etc.
4. Camping Tent House:
Camping becomes adventurous and fun-filled with Camping Tent House. They never compromise with the quality of the tents and make your camping experience enthralling.
1. Zeenath Taj Gardens:
A lovely array of cottages overlooking landscaped gardens, the USP of this place is natural beauty with modern amenities. It is located perfectly in order to visit various tourist destinations in Yelagiri. Children can play around in the beautifully landscaped gardens.
2. HR Resorts:A beautiful resort which offers 3 bedroom villas and 2 bedroom cottages along with facilities such as children’s play area, badminton and tennis courts. You get a lot to enjoy at a cost that won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
3. Dolphin Resort:Lovely cottages and amazing rooms make this resort so sought after. There is a pool and a lavish terrace where you can sit and relax to the core.
4. Orion Valley Kings Park Resort:A quaint resort in the silent hill station of Yelagiri attracts the attention of the crowd owing to its beauty and tranquility. There is a beautiful park for kids within the resort premises as well as many interesting places to explore in the vicinity.
1. Sterling Yelagiri Resorts and Hotels:
Thinking of a luxurious vacation in Yelagiri? Sterling is your best bet, the location is perfect plus there is a well-maintained swimming pool meant for guests along with spa services. Sightseeing areas are nearby as it is located at a distance of 2km from Yelagiri Nature Park and the enchanting Yelagiri Lake.
2. Peter’s Park Resort:
The beauty of this resort will take your breath away; everything is very fresh and tip-top about this place including the services, the décor, the lavish swimming pool, modern amenities and much more. There is also a beautiful park on the premises of the resort where you can sit, relax, sip a cup of coffee and enjoy the serene beauty of the locale.
3. AGS Holiday Resorts:
A perfect wellness retreat in Yelagiri which is well known for its beauty and all the lavishness. Guests can enjoy a vivifying ayurvedic spa and swim in the fresh waters of the swimming pool. A perfect vacation is complete when you stay in AGS Holiday Resorts.
4. Touchstone Resort:
This lovely resort with its alfresco swimming pool is one of the well-known places to stay in Yelagiri. A rooftop bar makes this resort more appealing and refreshing as their main outlook is to provide relaxation to their guests. Rooms are spacious with classy attached toilets and all the modern amenities you can think of.
This is perhaps one of the best places to stay in Yelagiri as one will get clean and budget-friendly rooms, proper services and all the modern amenities that one can think of. The scenic beauty around this homestay is worth enjoying as it is situated amidst greenery.
2. Nature’s Nest Holidays:
The overall appearance of the homestay is breathtakingly beautiful. There are beautiful locales around this homestay where one can go for trekking and nature expeditions. The hospitality, behavior, services, facilities and everything else is top-notch here.
3. Silent Waters:
A great place to stay with family which will make Yelagiri stays happening. The food is home-cooked and immensely tasty, one feels at home while staying at Silent Waters. The best part is this lavish homestay is pocket friendly plus it is pet friendly and is a perfect place to relax in the lap of nature.
4. Athulya Homestay:Amazing property with world-class facilities, amazing services, awesome conduct and much more. There is a small swimming pool in this property where one can indulge in swimming plus the small open kitchen is perfect for people who love to cook their meals. However, there is a restaurant as well from where steaming, fresh and lip-smacking food can be ordered.
1. Yelagiri Bamboo Cottage is one of the popular places to stay in Yelagiri. It is a relatively small property with only 2 bedrooms in an acre of the property. The property is perfect for people who want to enjoy nature at its best. There is a pond in the property along with lush vegetation all around. A maximum of 6 guests can stay in the property.
2. Yelagiri hills Sai and Shreeyas holiday cottage is yet another famous and extremely popular place among the Yelagiri stays. This is also a very quaint property for people who enjoy staying away from the hustle and bustle of a busy city during their holidays. The cottage is designed as a two-story building and can accommodate up to 8 guests. Lush green meadows surround the property and this place is fantastic for bird watchers.
3. The Cabin in the Woods is probably one property that is extremely beautiful and staying here is an amazing experience. The property is perfect for people who want privacy. The property has only one bedroom and can host up to 4 people. Surrounded by oak trees and gardens this is a nature lover’s paradise.
The best time to visit the vibrant and beautiful hill station of Yelagiri is undoubtedly the winter months.
November through February is deemed as the ideal time to enjoy the beauty and serenity of the quaint hill station.
However, the place is also famous for its summer festival and anyone interested in the festival should visit the place between May and June.