Popular Places To Stay in Kullu
Best Places To Stay in Kullu
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 2700.0|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 3000.0|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 2156.0|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 1459.0|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 2100.0|
Providing you with a chance to enjoy some cozy days in the serene valleys overlooking the majestic hills, the Stay in Kullu aim to offer you a hassle-free and scenic staycation. Loaded with an abundance of fresh air and sitting on beautiful hills, the stays here provide you with a variety of options to choose from. Be it staying in a tent-like Dimension 11:11 which is well equipped with all the facilities or staying in a luxury resort like Larisa Resort which is loaded with amenities like pools and bars, the array of options available in Kullu is undoubtedly a big one.
Many of the Kullu stays like the hotel Kullu Valley and Hotel Himalayan Hamlet aim to give you a homely stay, thus are decorated like the actual homes of Kullu and offer all the comforts and facilities you enjoy at your own home. Providing you with enough reasons to stay there, the stays in Kullu are loaded with utmost ease and are surrounded by the best of nature.
People Also Ask About Kullu Stays
Which are the best homestays in Kullu?
1. Ashirwaad Homestay: Being located on Bijli Mahadev Road makes this homestay stay connected to the best hotspots of Kullu. From tasty food to some top notch facilities, everything can be availed here.
2. The Gypsy Hideout: A perfect place to spend some leisure time with friends, this homestay offers the best facilities and reflects a chic aura. This stay offers so many sceneries that you can enjoy the best of Kullu without even stepping out.
3. Prabhat Homestay: Having huge windows in each room, a stay at this place will let you enjoy the best sunrise and sunset. A blend of modernism with luxuries, this homestay offers the best accommodation in Kullu.
4. Rock and River Homestay: Offering transportation facilities to the famous tourist spots, this homestay aims to make you feel like home. In addition to all the basic amenities, you are also offered a chef here, who will cook whatever you want.
Is Kullu worth visiting?
The exhilarating beauty of snow clad mountains to the foggy mornings in the camps, the experiences offered in Kullu make it worth a visit.
In addition to this, this town offers a chance to enjoy some of the most thrilling activities like skiing and paragliding, thus ensuring people that a trip here will surely be worth it.
What is the best time to visit Kullu?
The best time to visit Kullu is around the summers, which are the months between March to August.
Around this time, you can enjoy a blissful holiday here away from the scorching heat of the city. You can also visit Kullu between November to February, when this place gets covered with sheets of snow and offers a sight to behold.
Is Kullu safe for couples?
Yes, kullu is purely safe as well as scenic and holds the lowest crime rate than other towns of Himachal pradesh.
Make sure you take proper care of your belongings while wandering in the markets, as you might encounter pickpockets.
What are the best places to stay in Kullu?
The best way to enjoy Kullu is to first select a place which offers you cozy and comfortable stay:
1. Camps: For the thrill seekers, the best way to enjoy Kullu is camping amidst the snow capped mountains and lush green plains. Offering a variety of tents, well equipped with all basic amenities, Kullu provides the best camping experience in places like Shibaura Eco Camps and Soil Tree Camps.
2. Resorts: There is no doubt that resortslike the Apple Valley resort and Mashoo Resorts offer the best and coziest stays with all necessary amenities, but in Kullu, the snow covered floors and the views of high standing mountains add some extra stars to the stay.
3. Homestays: Offering a feel of home away from home, the homestays like the Gypsy hideout and Prabhat homestay of Kullu are equipped with all basic facilities and even offer you a chance to self cook in its well equipped kitchen.
4. Cottages: Those who are looking for solace in a scenic place, staying in cottages of Kullu will offer you a quaint time in the hills. The best part of staying in separate cottages is that you will be able to have the whole place to yourself and all the basic amenities will be provided.
Places like Ojas Wooden Cottages and Kullu Valley Cottage are the most sought after stays in Kullu.
Which are the best places for camp stays in Kullu?
1. Soil Tree Camps: Located amidst the bountiful nature, this place offers a blissful stay experience to the guests. The camps here are loaded with the best amenities and offer facilities like bonfire, trekking tours and watersports.
2. Shibaura Eco Camps: The place actually offers a peaceful aura to the travellers and is located amid many hidden waterfalls and lush green trails. From multi cuisine food to bonfires, everything can be availed here.
3. Beas Adventure Camp: Offering a stay in swiss tents, this place lets you experience the best way of camping, that too amid the lush green surroundings and snow capped mountains.
4. Wildwood Camping: Enjoy a fun filled camping experience in Vintage and Doom tents and spend a fun time with family while admiring the beauty of Kullu and enjoying the blissful views of snow covered hills.
5. Royal Himalyan Adventure Camp: In addition to all basic amenities, this place will also provide you with free wifi services, that too on the hills. A camping session here will let you enjoy many adventure activities too.
Which are the popular cottages for stay in Kullu?
1. Kullu Valley Cottage: Offering a separate stay to every travellers group, these cottages are surrounded by lush manicured gardens and offer some top notch facilities including bonfires and trekking trips.
2. Ojas Wooden Cottages: An amalgamation of luxury with simplicity, Ojas Wooden cottages are loaded with the best facilities including gym and a health center. Here, you will be offered a separate kitchen and a television in each room.
3. Anand Vatika Cottages: Offering a two bedroom cottage with a doorman, this stay is the best if you are travelling with family. The rooms here have wooden furnishing and come with a well equipped kitchen.
Which are the best resorts to stay in Kullu?
1. Apple Valley Resort: Covered with a carpet of snow, this resort offers you the coziest stays in some well equipped rooms. From Gym to outdoor pool, everything can be found here, making it one of the best stays.
2. Mashoo Resorts: This resort offers you some of the best sites of the gurgling river on its one side and the still standing Himalayas on the other. Mashoo offers many facilities including an in-house restaurant and an access to the terrace.
3. Orchard Resort: The royalty seen in the name can also be felt in its well equipped and beautiful cottages. This resort is surrounded by apple orchards and offers some of the best views of snow capped mountains and the serene jungle.
4. Morpheus Valley Resort: Being home to a lush green manicured lawn, this is the best option to stay if you are travelling to kullu. Here you can enjoy some quaint time in your independent shack loaded with beautiful interior and best facilities.