Kullu HomestaysAshirwad Homestay, The Gypsy Hideout, Satyam Homestay, Shashi Homestay, Sachin Tirthan Homestay, Rock and River Homestay, Homestay Himalayan Heritage, Anand Vatika Homestay, Zostel Homes Pah Nala and many more.
Offering you a feeling of home away from home, all the homestay in Kullu are loaded with the best facilities which one can easily find in their homes. From a beautiful kitchen loaded with all the amenities to a playground for kids, these homestays put forward numerous top-notch services.
Moreover, the location of these homestays in such beautiful and surreal hills add more beauty to the experience one enjoys there.
Places like the Himalayan Cottage Homestay offer you a beautiful view of the Himalayas straight from your bedroom, and the Boutique homestay provides you with a comfortable home-like experience on a beautiful treehouse.
What makes a stay in any Kullu Homestay worthwhile is the fact that it will add much more beauty as well as thrill to your staycation. A perfect amalgamation of the lush green forests with gushing rivers can be enjoyed at its best while experiencing a home-like aura in the homestays of Kullu.
People Also Ask About Homestays in Kullu
What are the best homestays in Kullu?
1. Ashirwad Homestay: Well connected to all prime locations, a stay here will save your time and offer you the best stay while enjoying some home cooked meals.
2. The Gypsy Hideout: As chic as the name sounds, the vibes of this homestay are also similar. Those looking for a place to spend some time in solitude, they can stay here and enjoy in the peaceful aura of The Gypsy.
3. Satyam Homestay: Imagine the host cooking the food himself for you as this homestay is known for the best service. If travelling with family, then this is the best spot as it offers lush green lawns and play areas.
4. Shashi Homestay: Providing a sit-out garden where you can have fun with your friends and comfy rooms where you can rest after you traverse the lanes of kullu, Shashi Homestay is the best if you are looking for a budget stay.
5. Sachin Tirthan Homestay: If you wish to stay in a quaint place while having all major locations around you, then make sure you stay at Prabhat Homestay. Offering all basic amenities, the place also hosts workshops of pottery and weaving.
6. Rock and River Homestay: From transportation to personal kitchen, this place actually lets you feel the comfort of being at home. This homestay lets you enjoy many activities in its premises like fishing, and chefs here can prepare the same fish for your dinner.
What are some good homestays in Kullu for couples?1. The Gypsy Hideout: An offbeat homestay where you can spend quality time with a loved one, The Gypsy Hideout offers modest rooms for stay. Each room is fitted with a private balcony of its own. The budget stay also has an in-house dining area.2. Satyam Homestay: Promising a scenic cottage stay experience amidst fast-flowing streams and rolling green valleys, Satyam Homestay offers well-furnished, spacious rooms. The Homestay also organizes a number of community events, such as storytelling sessions and bonfires.3. Sachin Tirthan Homestay: Offering a stunning romantic getaway in the lap of nature, Sachin Tirtha features humble rooms with views to the adjacent river and valleys. On weekends, the homestay organizes workshops on local arts and crafts, which can be attended by the guests.4. Zostel Homes Pah Nala: A luxury homestay with upscale rooms, Zostel Homes offers a lavish romantic retreat. Surrounded by pomegranate farms, this scenic homestay also offers a number of activities such as fishing, cycling or trekking tours.
What are the budget homestay in Kullu?1. Homestay Himalayan Heritage: A cozy homestay with excellent views of the surrounding mountains, Himalayan Heritage offers spacious, modestly attired rooms for stay. The home-cooked food offered at the lodging add to the nostalgic charm of the place.2. Ashirwad Homestay: Towering over the surrounding valleys, Ashirwad is one of the most sought after homestays in Kullu. The lodging offers tastefully decorated rooms, fitted with all basic amenities. In-house dining options are also provided.3. Anand Vatika Homestay: Promising a luxury experience at pocket-friendly rates, Anand Vatika offers a stunning villa stay experience. The spacious rooms at the homestay make it an ideal destination for family getaways.4. Rock and River Homestay: Located at an amicable distance from the town, the Rock and River Homestay offers modestly attired, comfortable rooms for stay. On request, the hosts also organize fishing and angling activities for their guests.
What kind of amenities do Kullu homestays provide?
Amenities provided in Kullu Homestays are:
- Kids play area
- 24 hours power supply
- Transportation services
- Home cooked meals
- On site chefs
- Heaters in every room
- 24 hours hot water supply
- Tour options for multiple places
- Trekking packages
- In house restaurants
- Smoking and drinking areas
- Spas and health centers.
Is it safe for couples to stay in Kullu homestays?
Yes, the stays of Kullu are comfortable and safe for everyone. The owners are usually very polite and provide you with everything, be it amenities or proper security.
Is it allowed to drink and smoke in a homestay?
Yes, most of the homestays allow you to smoke and drink but you have to do these things in designated areas only.
Many homestays offer outer smoking rooms and bars where you can smoke and drink without any restrictions.
What are the check-in & check-out timings in homestays in Kullu?
The average check-in time in homestays in kullu is 12:00 PM and the check-out time is 11:00 AM.
However, the time of each homestay varies, thus you will have to check by contacting the homestay.
What is the price range of homestays in Kullu?
The price range of Homestays in Kullu for one day starts from INR 800 which is of Himalayan Heritage homestay to INR 5,000 per night price of Prabhat Homestay.
However, the price varies for each homestay and may vary depending on the crowd these places receive.
What is the best time to visit Kullu?
The best time to visit Kullu is around summers. Between the months of March to August, most of the people visit here to enjoy a blissful time away from the heat of cities.
If you want to witness snowfall, then make sure you visit here between December to February. These are the months when this town gets covered in sheets of snow.