Kintamani Volcano Helicopter Tour Highlights
- Experience secured flight with the assistance of a knowledgeable pilot, all necessary safety gears, and a high-end helicopter
- Get bird's eye view of river valleys, scenic rice fields, the beautiful caldera lake, active volcanoes of Mount Batur and many more
- Experience flying in a 5-star sleek Airbus Eurocopter B2 Helicopter with luxury leather interior and a state of the art camera system
- Get constant updates from the in-flight commentary, broadcasted by your experienced pilot and learn more about your journey
Kintamani Volcano Helicopter Tour Overview
Uncover the magnificent views of some prominent spots of Bali through the offbeat way of a 30-minute helicopter tour and eliminate the hassles of any other on-road exploration tour. Treat your eyes with the bird’s eye view of the scenic landscapes that consists of Lake Batur, active volcanoes on Mount Batur and Mount Agung, and many other famous spots that have been attracting tourists for decades.
Get dropped off at the Mason Elephant Park Heliport where you meet your pilot and begin with the fun-filled flight. Soar high up in the sky and spot the famous locations of Bali with help of live commentary from the pilot. Be reluctant about the equipment standards as the high-end helicopter features air conditioning, a comfortable leather interior and an art camera system.
About the activity:
- Innovatively explore Bali and its beauty with the help of this aerial activity in a 5-star helicopter, and make your Bali trip truly memorable.
- Catch the panoramic glimpses of Bali's active volcanoes on Mount Batur and Mount Agung as well as other natural boons, bestowed on the landscapes of Bali.
- Get a bird's eye view of highlands with the interesting in-flight commentary which keeps you informed about your flight status.
- Enjoy complimentary pick-up and drop-off facility so that you do not have to undergo the hassles of public transportation to avail the activity.
Select Package Option
Kintamani Volcano Helicopter Tour
More Details about Kintamani Volcano Helicopter Tour
Know Before You Go for Kintamani Volcano Helicopter Tour
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Please note that the minimum permissible age for the activity is 15 years and the maximum age is 55 years.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.