Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Delhi City Sightseeing Tour in a Private Car
Power Paragliding in Sohna, Gurgaon Flat 15% off
New Delhi Bicycle Tour, Flat 21% Off
Rajpath Segway Tour, Delhi, Flat 21% Off
Helicopter Joy Ride in Aligarh-flat 18% off
Cultural Walking Tour of Delhi - Flat 29% off
Night Walk City Tour, Delhi Flat 29% off
Helicopter Joyride in Delhi-flat 23% off
Kasol Trip And Trek To Kheerganga From Delhi Flat 20% Off
Nag Tibba Trek with Camping, 2019 | Book at ₹ 2499 Only!
Kheerganga Trek with Camping Book @ 1480 Only!
Triund Trekking and Camping Flat 40% off
Kareri Lake Trek 2019, Mcleodganj | Book @ ₹ 3950 Only!
Tosh Valley Trek 2019, Himachal | Book @ ₹1280 Only!
Triund And Laka Glacier Trekking Flat 20% Off
2n/3d Bir Billing Winter Trek with Paragliding
Camping and Trekking in Rishikesh With Rafting and Cliff Jumping Combo Flat 15% Off
Camping, Rafting and Adventure Activities at Manali Flat 37% off
Trekking and Camping at Kanatal Flat 20% off
Adventure Camping in Kasol Flat 25% off
Camp Riverwild in Jim Corbett Flat 15% Off
Paragliding in Bir Billing with Trekking and Camping Flat 20% off
Camping Escapade and Adventure in Shimla
Village Camping near Mussoorie Flat 24% off
Most Popular Places Around Delhi
More Things to do in Delhi
Listings in Delhi
Ask a Question
What You Should Know More About
Delhi NCR area is filled with amazing resorts. Here are some resorts near Delhi where you can enjoy time in summers
- Day Out At Kingfisher Aravali Resort, Gurgaon Flat 25% Off
- Day Out In Resort Near Gurgaon Flat 40% Off
- Day Out At The Rurban Village Resort Flat 19% Off
- Day Out At Mud Fort In Kuchesar Flat 18% Off
- Day Out At Best Western Resort Country Club, Manesar Flat 25% Off
Here is the list of best Hill Stations to visit near Delhi within 600 km. Discover More!
1. Dehradun: 266 km (Best for sightseeing, trekking)
2. Kasauli: 287 Km (Best for Camping, Sightseeing, Trekking, Paragliding)
3. Nainital: 296.8 km (Best for sightseeing, backpacking, camping, birdwatching, amusement park visit, etc.)
4. Mussoorie: 280 km (Best for trekking, sightseeing)
5. Shimla: 343 km (Best for trekking, sightseeing, etc.)
6. Dharamshala: 481 km (Best for sightseeing, old temples, trekking, cycling, etc,)
7. Manali: 538 km (Best for trekking, sightseeing)
Here are some trek options which will give you a taste of adventure and will be light on your pockets - Explore Now!
1. Triund Trekking and Camping @ 1150/- Per Person.
2. Kheerganga Trek with Camping @ 1480/- Per Person.
3. Prashar Lake Trek with Camping @ 2449/- Per Person.
4. Nag Tibba Trek with Camping @ 3050/- Per Person.
5. Kasol Trip And Trek To Kheerganga From Delhi @ 4999/- Per Person.
6. Beas Kund Trek in Manali @ 5299/- Per Person.
The weather in Delhi is extremely hot with a suffocating dry heat outdoors. Temperatures soar up to 40 degrees during the peak of summers.
You can visit numerous places in Delhi with your girlfriend to get away from the scorching summer.
* Lodhi Garden
* Deer Park
* Ice Lounge
* Adventure Island
* Nehru Planetarium
* Garden of Five Senses
* Rose Cafe
* Buddha Park
A day in Delhi during the summers can be spent in the following places:
* DLF Emporio Mall
* Select City walk Saket
* DLH Mall of India
* Fun and Food Village
* Worlds of Wonder
The best time to visit Delhi is from the months of October to November and from February to March
Delhi boasts of several locations where you can spend some peaceful moments in the evening. Some of the tranquil places are:
* Dilli Haat
* Lodhi Gardens
* Hauz Khas Village
* India Gate
* GK - 1
* Connaught Place
There are some attractions in the city that showcase the essence of Delhi. Some of those listed below are surely not to be missed, especially when you are visiting for the first time:
* Chandni Chowk
* India Gate
* Dilli Haat
* Shopping at Lajpat Nagar, Sarojini Nagar and GK1
* Tasting street food at Paranthe Wali Gali
* Buying junk jewelry from Connaught Place.