39. Explore the three most popular pieces of Paris the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo, and Winged Victory at The Louvre.
40. Visit the galleries of the Musée d'Orsay which contain the world's largest collection of Impressionist masterpieces.
41. Explore the beauty of Paris in the most beautiful museum, Musee Rodin.
42. Walk in majestic facades and quiet courtyards of Ile Saint-Louis.
43. Enjoy traditional Parisian fare at the Brasserie de l'Isle Saint-Louis.
44. Visit beautiful Notre-Dame which is the symbolic heart of Paris.
45. Climb up to heaven when you visit Sacred Heart Basilica.
46. Picnic in the Parc Astérix.
47. Take a trip to the Château de Versailles
48. Live the dream at the Musée National Gustave Moreau
49. Scale the Institut du Monde Arabe
50. Go back in time at the Musée national du Moyen Âge.