1. See Paris's graceful bridges on a relaxing boat ride with Bateaux Mouche- Paris is peppered with lovely bridges that you don’t want to miss such as the Pont de la Tournelle and Pont Marie. A boat ride on a Bateaux Mouche will help you take it all in along with iconic landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre.
2. Take a ride in the city's oldest merry-go-round in Luxembourg Gardens- Luxembourg Gardens is a picturesque oasis in the middle of the city. Make your way to the Medici fountain, which was built in 1630. The historical structure with its statues and masks is an idyllic and romantic spot.
3. Cycle the city on a Vélib- You can’t fully appreciate Paris unless you slow down and there’s no better way to do that than on a Vélib’ Métropole. The bicycle system is also an economical way to move around the city.
4. Visit one of the most beautiful Seven Wonders of the World - The Eiffel Tower- Skipping a visit to the Eiffel Tower of Paris is unforgivable! Put it at the top of your list of things to do in Paris and you can cross one thing off your bucket list proudly.
5. Head to the top of the Arc de Triomphe to get an incredible view of Paris city- Another Paris icon, the Arc de Triomphe is not just a famous monument but climb its 40 steps and you get a stunning view of the city. If you can, plan your visit on Bastille Day when there are a parade and a massive flag hanging from the crown of the arch.
6. Take a gourmet sightseeing tour on wheels- French cuisine is renowned the world over but there’s the only way to appreciate it in style: in a double-decker gourmet bus. You’ll sample a multi-course meal while taking in the sights of the city.
7. Marvel at a classical ballet at Palais Garnier- The incredibly famous Palais Garnier is the best place to witness a classical ballet. Log on to the official website for details for upcoming events.
8. Visit immensely popular Musée Picasso museum, home to the world’s largest public collection of Picasso’s inimitable oeuvre- Fans of Picasso will find heaven at the Musée Picasso that’s dedicated to the celebrated artist and houses more than 5,000 works and thousands of archived material. It also has a collection of his sculptures and engravings.
9. Picnic in the Disneyland theme park- Who doesn’t love Disneyland? The magical place is the perfect setting for a picnic with its landscaped gardens, bursts of colour and dreamy gazebos. You’ll feel like you’ve entered a storybook!
10. See an alternative bird's eye view from Tour Montparnasse- There’s nothing like a bird’s eye view to putting a fresh spin on things. Head to the observation deck of the Tour Montparnasse and see Paris laid out to the horizon.
11. Crane your neck at Galeries Lafayette- When in Paris, you have to shop! This is the city of contemporary fashion and there’s no better place to pick up the latest styles than at Galeries Lafayette. The store’s art nouveau architecture coupled with the distinctive domes is attractions in its own right.
12. Take a break at Spa My Blend by Clarins- The 5-star Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris is the place to go to for anyone in need of some serious pampering. Spa My Blend by Clarins tailors luxurious skincare treatments to each person’s needs based on their skin type and age.
13. Play boules along the Canal de l'Ourcq- The 19th century Canal de l'Ourcq is a happening place to be at with kids, teens and adults gathering to picnic or better yet, play boules. Summer’s the best time to have fun with boules and if you’re in Paris during the season, slip into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and head on over to Canal de l'Ourcq for a game or two.
14. Browse the shelves of Shakespeare & Company- Bookworms, you know there’s nothing like spending the day at a bookstore, browsing shelves upon shelves of books. Step into one of the two quaint Shakespeare & Company stores, pick a book and recline on one of many beds before being swept away by tales and imagination.
15. Wander in Les Passages Couverts- Get a glimpse of what shopping arcades were like in the 19th century at Les Passages Couverts. The covered passages with glass ceilings and intricate ornamentation will redefine what shopping is all about.
16. See a musical at Théâtre du Châtelet- Take in a musical at Théâtre du Châtelet where jazz opera, world music and French songs regale and inspire. Check the official Théâtre du Châtelet website for news and events so that you catch the musical you want to see.