Popular Places To Stay in Dhanaulti
Best Places To Stay in Dhanaulti
|Valley View Camping in Mussoorie Flat 17% off||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 1860|
|Green Forest Resorts, Dhanaulti | Book Online & Save 15%||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 1700|
|Camping at Dhanaulti||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 6000|
|Camp Awara Dhanaulti | Book Online @ Save 18%||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 3850|
|Corporate Team Outing and Camping in Dhanaulti||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 1500|
Places to Stay in Dhanaulti
Classic Hill Top Resort, Apple Orchard Resort, Karma Vilas Resort, All Weather Homestay, Vikram’s Karma Inn, Valley Facing Charming Cottage, Allihies Cottage & Camps, The Divine Stay, Hotel Drive Inn, Rock Garden Camp, and many more.
If you are searching for a perfect place to stay in Dhanaulti you have reached the right place. Dhanaulti is a beautifully serene mountain town full of peaceful stays, including homestays, resorts, as well as cottages. Dhanaulti in itself is not a very commercial tourist place; however, its peaceful and beautiful nature attracts travelers to this remote town.
Most of the places to stay in Dhanaulti offer the best of the amenities and as well as comfort.Dhanaulti being a remotely beautiful small town is surprisingly rich with local homestays, lush green resorts, as well as mesmerizing cottages to stay in.
People Also Ask About Dhanaulti Stays
Which are the best places to stay in Dhanaulti?
There is an endless array of stay in Dhanaulti, let is be a homestay, cottages, hotels, or resorts. Some of the best places for a great experience are listed below:
- Best Homestays in Dhanaulti:
1. The Divine Stay: Every room at The Divine Stay has an attached washroom, a balcony, kettle for warm water, as well as a flat-screen TV. The guests can savor an Indian or Continental breakfast every morning. Some other lucrative amenities offered by the stay include free WiFi, Private Parking as well as room service.
2. All Weather Homestay: Ever imagined staying at a place located at a hilltop with a beautiful 360 degrees view of the beautiful mountains? Well this homestay offers exactly the same and is a perfect getaway for couples, families as well as groups!
- Best Hotels to stay in Dhanaulti:
1. Hotel Drive Inn: This property in Dhanaulti offers its guests evening entertainment as well as a shared lounge. Apart from savoring a continental breakfast, a restaurant is also facilitated within the hotel to deal with your food cravings. The hotel also offers a 24x7 room service as well as a front help desk.
2. Hotel Royal Residency: A semi luxurious hotel situated right in the heart of Dhanaulti. It has all kinds of rooms to cater to everybody’s needs. It has triple occupancy rooms as well as family suites to accommodate big families.
- Best Resorts to Stay in Dhanaulti:
1. The Green Valley Resort: An elegant stay with connected balconies with each room. The resort provides its guests with free wifi, a multi-cuisine restaurant as well as private parking (at additional charges). The resort offers an entirely vegetarian breakfast spread to its guests.
2. Karma Vilas Resort: Spread over a sprawling green spread of 6.5 acres, no place else can provide you with a beautiful stay, connected with the natural surroundings. If you are searching for a peaceful resort surrounded by greenery all around, this is it!
- Best Cottages to Stay in Dhanaulti:
1. Rock Garden Camp: This beautifully placed property is equipped with small cottages as well as camps, placed in the lap of nature. Main feature of the stay is a playground for the children, along with a kid’s club. The place also has a common lounge and a 24x7 front Desk Help for their guests’ comfort.
2. Apple Garden Goldstone Exotic: The stay provides its guests with fully equipped cottages. The cottages look like small huts with luxurious interiors equipped with an attached washroom, satellite TV, as well as free wifi. The stay is a perfect choice for couples as well as small families to enjoy their vacations. Guests can also avail the car rental service provided by the stay itself.
What is the best time to visit Dhanaulti?
The best time to visit is from the month of December to February. Dhanaulti is an all-time destination with pleasant weather all throughout the year. However, if you wish to experience the town in all its glory, plan to visit during the winter months with snow all around.
What are the best resorts to stay in Dhanaulti?
1. Classic Hill Top Resort: Light on the pocket as well as the best in comfort, this is what best describes this luxurious retreat. This resort is perfect for couples as well as families with children. The stay also offers its guests a hot tub, sauna, as well as a steam bath for its guests for a relaxing and rejuvenating stay!
2. Apple Orchard Resort: This resort is perfect for travelers who wish to relish good food, a good view as well as a friendly budget. Located right in the middle of an apple orchard, right in the lap of a peaceful valley, the resort has well-equipped 15 rooms with luxurious interiors for a comfortable stay of their guests. This resort is one of the most peaceful places to stay in Dhanaulti.
3. Karma Vilas Resort: Spread in 6.5 acres of sprawling green estate, the resort is built in 19th-century British architecture. The resort has also been rated as one of the best heritage hotels of Uttarakhand, offering the best of comfort as well as luxuries for all its guests.
4. 180 Degree Resorts: Nested beautifully on a cliff, the resort stands right in front of a beautiful alley. The resort completely gets covered up with snow during the winters and is a perfect getaway for families and couples looking for a peaceful vacation, away from commercialized areas.
Which are the best homestays in Dhanaulti?
1. Dhanaulti Groove Garden: The guest suite at this Dhanaulti homestay consists of 2 Bedrooms, 6 Beda and can easily accommodate up to 8 guests. The guests at this beautiful stay can also indulge in a number of activities including a bonfire, dancing, cooking, and airgun shots.
2. All Weather Homestay: Situated at a Hill Top with 360-degree views of the beautiful surrounding of Dhanaulti, this homestay is situated right in front of an Apple Orchard. The guests can avail of private rooms, attached with a common washroom, and a shared kitchen on the ground floor. A cook is also available to serve the guests with lip smacking Mughlai, North Indian, and Chinese dishes.
3. Vikram’s Karma Inn: The stay offers free parking and a restaurant for the convenience of its guests. All the rooms are equipped with carpet flooring, a balcony, and a seating area to enhance the vacation mood. Moreover, the stay is situated in the near vicinity of a number of attractions such as the Eco Park and Tiger View Jungle Camp.
4. Heavenly Guest House: The stay has a private parking as well as an open terrace for all its guests. There is also a provision of a caretaker as well as an On-Call doctor to cater to the guests during any kind of emergency. The guest room also features a common dining area along with room service.
Which are some of the best cottages in Dhanaulti?
1. Valley Facing Charming Cottage: This heavenly cottage is equipped with 2 huge bedrooms, 3 washrooms, a dining area, as well as a common kitchen. The 24x7 staff takes care of the cooking needs as well as the cleanliness of the cottage. The stay also offers its guests with car rentals for local sightseeing at minimal charges.
2. Luxury Family Cottage: This peaceful cottage is nested beautifully amidst the peaceful peaks of Dhanaulti. The stay can accommodate up to 6 guests and has a provision for heating for all the areas. There is also a provision for washing machines for the guests to use as well as 24x7 running hot water to fight with the chilling cold weather of Dhanaulti.
3. Allihies Cottage & Camps: This small cottage situated in the heart of Dhanaulti can accommodate up to 7 guests at a time, making it a perfect accommodation for small families as well as couples.
The guests would have the whole property, spread in acres of lush green lands to themselves. This exclusive property is one of the hidden gems of Dhanaulti and is perfect for a peaceful stay.
4. Viewtoria Resorts Cottages: Each luxury cottage at this beautiful resort measures 12’ x 20’ and is equipped with a flat-screen TV, queen size bed, essential toiletries, comfortable seating area as well as a center table. The resort also offers a night bonfire with a dancing area as well as a play area for kids.
Which are the best places to stay in Dhanaulti for families?
1. Silver Dew Resorts: One of the best places to stay in Dhanaulti for people seeking a family-friendly stay at a budget. The stay facilitates its guests with free parking, kids; activities, as well as a restaurant.
All the rooms are attached with private bathrooms, balconies, intercom, as well as blackout curtains. The provision of interconnected rooms is also available for families with children at the stay.
2. The Divine Stay: The stay is equipped with free Wi-Fi, 24x7 Front Help Desk, room service, and private parking (at additional charges). The stay is situated at the main Mussoorie Chamba Road, making it easily accessible for people traveling by bus.
3. Rokeby Manor: Constructed in 1840, this stay is perfect for people looking out for a heritage luxury stay in Dhanaulti. The stay is one of the oldest establishments of the Mussoorie region and provides its guests with the best hospitality.
4. Whispering Pines Resort: This resort is one of the most unique establishments in Dhanaulti. The resort is equipped with 14 luxury tents with an attached washroom for an adventurous and unique stay for its guests. If you want an outdoor mountain experience, in safe and secure surroundings with your family, this is the place for you!
How can I go to Dhanaulti?
The best way to reach Dhanaulti is by a private vehicle. You can easily reach Dhanaulti from Dehradun via Mussoorie from your private vehicle or a taxi. However, if you prefer traveling via bus, you can fetch a bus to New Tehri from Mussoorie which passes through Dhanaulti. A bus to Mussoorie can easily be boarded from Dehradun Railway Station.
How many days should I stay in Dhanaulti?
Dhanaulti is a very small town with only a few tourist attractions which can easily be covered within a time span of 3-4 days. Some of the top attractions of the time which you can cover on your visit include Eco Park, Surkanda Devi Temple, Adventure Park, Deogarh Fort, and Dashavatara Temple.
Also, you can extend your stay up to 10 days if you plan to explore the nearby hill stations of Mussoorie and New Tehri along with Dhanaulti on your visit.
Dhanaulti is the perfect destination for a mix of leisure and adventure. Blessed with towering hills, snowcapped mountains and stunning views it’s an abode for an abundance of adventure sports and activities. Dhanaulti Adventure Park uses this destination’s varied and rugged landscape to it’s fullest with a variety of thrilling and adrenaline pumping activities like Zip lining through thickets of forests, mountain biking through winding mountain trails, rappelling and trekking across majestic mountains, camping in the stunning outdoors and much more. Also featuring the Snow Adventure Zone a sprawling meadow covered with white snow making it the perfect location for a plethora of exciting activities like the Sky Walk. The best part about the Dhanaulti Adventure camp is that it’s got something for everyone making it the perfect place to visit for families and large groups of friends. Activities: Sky Bridge, Sky Walk, Zip Lining, Zip Swing, Rock Climing, Rappeling, Trekking, Mountain Biking, ATV Ride, Paragliding and Camping. Approximate Price: 300 INR to 10,000 INR
Amidst clouds of fog and haze and abundant greenery and colourful flowers lies the Surkanda Devi temple, situated atop a hill near Dhanaulti hill station (about 8 KM) and Chamba (22 KM) in Tehri district of Uttarkhand is a peaceful religious abode attracting throngs of followers everyday. The temple provides a breathtaking panoramic 360 degree view of the Garhwal region. In the north, snow capped mountains of Himalayas can be seen (on a clear day). On the other side, you will see Rishikesh and the Dehradun valley. A variety of beautiful flowers and herbs are grown in abundance here. Also marvel at the variety of aieral species of the western Himalayas in this region. Best time to Visit: You can visit this temple all year round, but the best time to visit it is during the Ganga Dusshera Festival (from May – June) and indulge in the electric festival vibes.
A sprawling lush Nature Park at Dhanaulti built in collaboration between the DFO Mussoorie and the residents of Dhanaulti, the Eco Park features a plethora of flora as well as the native Deodar, Oak & Rhododendron trees, also housing endangered birds adding to it’s natural beauty. The Eco Park is famous for it’s stunning sunrises and sunsets and provides ample activities like Flying Fox, Burma Bridge and much more. The park is also a stellar destination for fun hikes and treks filling your lungs with fresh crisp air and providing you with amazing views of Doon Valley and the Himalayas. This botanical wonder is the ideal place to visit for couples, families and children as well. Activities: Sky Walk, Flying Fox, Burma Bridge, Sightseeing, Trekking, Hiking and Rock Climbing Timings: Opens at sunrise and closes at 6:00 PM