TO BOOK, CALL ON 9784906622 !
About the Activity:
- Get away on this day trip after getting picked up from the nearest landmark (within a radius of 1-3 KM) from Candolim, Baga, Calangute and Panjim at around 6:00 AM in a shared vehicle.
- Start with the visit to the Dudhsagar waterfall with a jeep ride experience through the jungle and the bumpy riverbed. Get a chance to feed the monkeys after a refreshing swim in the waterfalls.
- Discover the intrinsic spices of Goan and Indian cuisine and take a tour of the Spice Plantation, with some amazing buffet lunch on spread.
- On the way , visit the Old Goa Church Basilica of Bom Jesus, built in the traditional Portuguese style of architecture where the body of St Francis Xavier is embalmed and preserved.
- Visit the Hindu temple with its beautiful architecture and enjoy a delicious lunch.
- End this adventurous day by getting dropped back to your hotel in Candolim, Baga, Calangute and Panjim around 5:30 PM clicking some memorable pictures.