13 Days Bhutan Tour from India with Chele La Pass
Starting Point: Bagdogra Airport[IXB]/Railway Station [NJP]
End Point: Bagdogra Airport[IXB]/Railway Station [NJP]
Highlights of the Trip:
- Go for a high-octane drive to the highest motorable point, Chele La
- Trek enthusiast or not, brave the hike up to this 325 years old monastery,
the Tiger’s Nest
- Uncover the mystery behind the thousand Buddhas at the Buddha Point
- Induce a meditative mood by walking some revered slopes and behold the Haa
- Weave your way within the walls of the iconic white fortress, Punakha Dzong
- Fulfill the trip to Bumthang by taking a pitstop at the Burning Lake
About the Destination:
Urbanized and preserved to the right extent, the Himalayan Kingdom houses some
of the most ancient Buddhist shrines, incredible architecture, and breathtaking
mountain chains where lives an astounding assortment of flora and fauna. Come and discover by yourself the last Shangri-la on earth and sense the sorcery of this secluded kingdom.
About the trip:
- Embark on this exceptional thirteen-day journey through the iconic
regions incorporating all the highlights from prayer-laden trails to scenic
landscapes. Start from Thimphu, and get blown away by Bhutan’s finest cultural
attractions, then turn towards Punakha and marvel at the traditional
architecture and ancient monasteries.
- The next leg of the tour is Phobjikha, the U-shaped glacial valley where you
get to meander along unspoiled nature trails whirling towards Bumthang which is
the religious heartland of the nation and later waltzing towards Trongsa, the
Vanguard of the Warriors.
- The climax of this journey is the wide and verdant valley of Paro insisting
you to confront the hike of a few thousand meters that later ascends to 3,988
meters across the highest motorable pass, Chele La Pass at the Haa Valley
viewpoint to the Indo-Bhutan border town where the timeless adventure ends.
is for min. 2 pax. Hit the send inquiry to get discounted prices for 2 or more
people traveling together.