Popular Places To Stay in Bhandardara
Best Places To Stay in Bhandardara
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 5399.0|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 2199.0|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 2050|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 1750|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 2249|
Bhandardara StaysBeing one of the best tourist spots in Maharashtra, there is no dearth of stays in Bhandardara whether it is in some plush resort, luxury hotel, a peaceful homestay or a typical camp. If you want to feast your eyes on the seamless flora in the backdrop of the quaint Sahyadri Mountain Range you can consider the Manas Lifestyle Resort on your itinerary.
It gives a stunning 270 degree view of the region from the resort located atop a hill. The Gondke Niwas MTDC Homestay located near the popular sightseeing destinations is a good choice of stay for footloose travellers. Being nestled within stunning landscapes and prominent tourist spots, most of the stays in Bhandardara remain crowded even during the off season by tourists who want to spend an undisturbed holiday close to nature.
If you are looking for a luxurious accommodation with the best hospitality service, you can pick one of the 3 or 4 star hotels viz. The Vivaant Retreat or Wanderlust Resort in Bhandardara. Apart from providing premium facilities these places offer provisions for outdoor activities, adventure sports and cultural trips to the guests.
But if you want to experience the thrill of staying in a typical camp amidst spellbinding natural ambiance, head no further than the Lakeside Camp Stay that is one of the best places to stay in Bhandardara. You can also enjoy camping within the protected premises of the Samdhan Resort. Considering your budget and other criteria, select one of the most suitable places to stay and start your backpacking for a memorable trip.
People Also Ask About Bhandardara Stays
Which are the best places to stay in Bhandardara?
1. Garden View Stay- Far from the madding crowd of a city, it is an ideal hideout to unwind your stress. You can indulge in various outdoor and indoor activities that include Billiards, trekking, fishing and many more.
2. River View Stay- Located amidst village settings staying in this property gives you an opportunity to sink into immense tranquillity of the place. From the cosy warmth of a river view room overlooking the abounding flora outside you can enjoy a relaxing weekend in this homestay.
3. Lakeside Camp Stay- Staying in Lakeside Camp can be a rewarding experience with a plethora of outdoor activities to indulge in. Surrounded by verdant hills, waterfalls, dense foliage and exotic wildlife the place is an ideal retreat for wanderlust souls.
4. Resort Stay- One of the best places to stay in Bhandardara where luxury and naturalness blend seamlessly into each other. The property has an in-house kitchen which serves delectable veg and non-veg platters on extra charges.
5. Gondke Niwas MTDC Homestay- If sightseeing is your first preference, head no further than the Gondke Niwas Homestay. It is strategically located close to popular landmarks such as Tagore Memorial Hall, Sanskar Kendra and others.
What are the best resorts to stay in Bhandardara?
For a hassle free accommodation here’s a list of the best resorts to stay in Bhandardara:
1. Yash Resort- One of the choicest resorts to spend your weekend in Bhandardara. As you step inside the sprawling estate, you will be welcomed with the pleasant ambiance of the resort and warm hospitality of its staff.
2. Tropical Retreat Resort- Spreading across 8.5 acres of prairie lands the luxury resort is equipped with 43 well-appointed rooms to accommodate 100 guests. The property is an ideal venue for hosting corporate events, wedding parties etc. It also provides spa treatment and outdoor activities to the guests.
3. Samadhan Resort- If you look forward to camping under the starlit sky within the protected premise of an estate, Samadhan Resort is the right place for it. Enjoy gourmet barbeque and other fun activities inside the private space of the resort. Camping arrangements are provided by the resort management.
4. Grand Gardens Resort- The elite property offers you a stunning 360 degree view of the verdant Sahyadri mountain range which enriches your holiday experience. You can indulge in a relaxing spa massage or adventure activities provided by the resort management.
Which are the best homestays in Bhandardara?
Know about the amenities and services in the best homestays in Bhandardara from the list given below:
1. Wanderlust Resort- The resort houses well-appointed rooms with views of garden, mountain and river. There is also provision for outdoor games and alfresco dining.
2. Herb Farm- Located near the Darna River Lake and enveloped by dense foliage in all sides, the property boasts of 8 elegantly furnished guests rooms that are spread across its length and breadth.
3. Radhika Inn Service Apartments- With 20 well appointed rooms over its 5 floors, the apartment offers a decent Bhandardara stay.
Which are some of the best cottages in Bhandardara?
Some of the best cottages to stay in Bhandardara are:
1. Rainforest Resort and Spa- Whether a corporate meet or family gateway or just a weekend trip with chums, the Rainforest Resort and Spa is an all-time favourite of solitude seekers.
Tucked away in the dense foliage of Igatpuri, the resort is well equipped with modern amenities to offer you homely comfort and privacy. Sit back in the private deck of the resort and feel the tranquil vibe of the surroundings.
2. Savana Resort- As the name suggests Savana Resort is your ultimate weekend retreat in a serene environment lulled by monsoon winds. Located in the backdrop of the striking Sahyadri mountain range the resort is a preferred pick of nature lovers who can indulge in complete relaxation within 16 acres of greenery.
A unique activity offered by the resort management is bullock cart ride and trip to the mango plantations inside the estate.
3. Wanderlust Resort- A paved driveway sloping downhill takes you to this idyllic 3 star property promises you a memorable Bhandardara stay. The interior is designed aesthetically for discerning travellers who look forward to unwinding their souls in the lap of nature.
4. Anandvan Resorts- Relax in perfect solitude amidst unending greenery in the co-friendly cottage of Anandvan Resorts. With a capacity of accommodating 50 guests the property offers outdoor activities, Ayurveda treatment, top-notch hospitality and above all an intimate holiday experience in Bhandardara.
The resort comprises cottages and villa suites with plush amenities for a comfortable and sophisticated Bhandardara stay.
Which are the best places to stay in Bhandardara for families?
1. JenJon Lake Vaitarna Resort- The most striking feature of this property is the 270 degree of River Vaitarna which you can view from each of its rooms. The management offers trekking, outdoor games, bullock cart ride, village tour and even farming to the tourists.
2. Golden Resort and Farm- A family friendly resort with an array of luxury amenities and top-notch service can be your ideal Bhandardara stay. You can enjoy gourmet meals in the onsite restaurant of the resort with sumptuous Italian, Chinese and Indian platters.
3. Vivaant Retreat and Conventions- Lush greenery, meandering rivulets, placid hills and pervasive quietness make Vivaant Retreat a cosy hidey-hole for tourists who want to indulge in fine living for a few days in natural settings.
4. Manas Lifestyle Resort- The boutique resort is located in Kasara Ghats in Igatpuri spreading over 10 acres of extensive greenery at a height of 2,100 metres form the sea level. The rustic landscape embracing the property is home to rare breeds of butterflies and birds. There are more than 5,000 varieties of attractive plants and trees that provide a green refuge to the locals.
How much would a homestay in Bhandardara cost for a night?
Bhandardara homestay prices range from Rs (1,215-5000) depending on the services and facilities you will be offered by the homestay. If you are looking for a 3 star accommodation Wanderlust has to top your bucket list.
For those who are content with a decent stay in proximity to nature, The Herb Farm can be a welcome retreat to them. Budget travellers need not be disappointed as you can book your stay in the elegant property of Teerth Villa.
How can I go to Bhandardara?
Igatpuri is the nearest railhead which is about 46 Km from Bhandardara along the Mumbai-Nasik route. On reaching Igatpuri you can hire a taxi and reach Bhandardara in about 1 hour. If you are travelling on budget, take Maharashtra State Transport bus(MSRTC buses) from Igatpuri and reach your destination.
How many days should I stay in Bhandardara?
For a perfectly enjoyable trip to one of the best travel destinations of Maharashtra, you need at least 2 days to make your itinerary:
- Day 1: Umbrella Waterfalls-Arthur Lake and Wilson Dam-Rhanda Falls- overnight stay at Bhandardara.
- Day 2: Trek to the peak of Mount Kalsubai.
What is the best time to visit Bhandardara?
Blessed with seamless and greenery and gentle climate Bhandardara pulls large traffic almost round the year. But if you are looking forward to witnessing nature at its best, monsoon (June-September) should be your ideal time to visit Bhandardara.
During this time rivers are in full spate and the entire region seems to be enveloped in deep green velvet. For adrenaline junkies, winter is the best time to visit this place when the temperature is cool and sunny.