Camping in BhandardaraLooking for a break from the monotonous life, Bhandardara Camping offers you a much-needed respite and complete rejuvenation in a tranquil ambiance. The place is known as a holiday resort village and is famous for its lush landscapes, verdant hills, cascades, lake, river, wildlife, and more. But, above all, camping in this verdant location promises a nature retreat and a lifetime experience away from the city's humdrum.
Bhandardara lake camping is popular amongst tourists looking for a nature cum adventurous break and offers a memorable tent stay under the starlit sky. This Maharashtrian village is one of the darkest spots in the state and provides the best night views of Milky Ways, glittering stars, and much more that one can witness even from the naked eyes. It also attracts Astro lovers and provides a perfect setting for observing our beautiful galaxy and capturing the best shots.
Not only this, camping near Bhandardara in this beautiful paradise allows the visitors to enjoy a refreshing night stay, party around a bonfire, enjoy local delicacies, indulge in adventures like boating, trekking, hiking, or explore a range of historical or natural spots located nearby. No matter which one you choose, you would definitely love the beauty and experience of camping here.
People Also Ask About Camping in Bhandardara
Which are the best camps in and near Bhandardara?
1. NK Kasturi Lakeside Campsite: Have a memorable getaway at this camping site that is just next to Bhandardara Lake and offers dome tents to relax and refresh under the starlit sky. This Bhandardara lake camping site is perfect to enjoy a nature retreat with your loved ones, friends, colleagues, or even to have a romantic sojourn away from the city's madness.
-Location: Mutkhel, Village, tehsil- Akole, Bhandardara, Maharashtra 422604
-Amenities: Dome Tents (49 sq. ft.), BBQ, Bonfire, Boating, Food, Single Bed, Shared Bathroom, Toiletries, Dustbins, Hot & Cold Water, Complimentary Breakfast and Lunch/Dinner, etc.
-Price: INR 1,576 per night per adult.
2. Active Bhandardara Camping: Set near the pristine lake, this Bhandardara camping site offers luxury tents to enjoy a unique stay and vacation experience amidst nature. Surrounded by lush landscapes, azure water, and a pleasant ambiance, the tents also let their guests soak in the beauty and elegance of a pollution-free and fresh environment.
Wake up with chirping sounds and enjoy stunning sunrise from your tent and participate in any of the recreational activities like bonfire nights, nature walks, birdwatching, or trekking.
-Location: Bhandardara (colony), Akole Taluka, Ahmednagar District, Bhandardara, Maharashtra 422604
-Amenities: Dome Tents, BBQ, Bonfire, Boating, Food, Double Bed, Kitchen, Bar, Dining Area, Parking, Shared Bathroom, Toiletries, Dustbins, Hot & Cold Water, etc.
-Price: INR 1,645 per night per adult.
3. Samadhan in Bhandardara: Offering a complete package of comfort, amenities, and lip-smacking food, this campsite is amongst the most serene and budget-friendly locations. The experience of camping near Bhandardara in Shendi leaves the guests with cherishable memories and allows them to enjoy a range of adventure activities as well.
Guests can enjoy complimentary boating or go for trekking, hiking, or sightseeing excursions that are offered by the campsite at an extra charge.
-Location: Bhandardara (colony), Sinner Ghoti Highways, Tal -Akole, Dist Ahemadnagar, Bhandardara, Maharashtra 422604
-Amenities: Dome Tents, BBQ, Bonfire, Boating, Double Bed, Restaurant, Bar, Dining Area, Parking, Shared Bathroom, Toiletries, Dustbins, Hot & Cold Water, Guide, Car Rentals, Transfers, Adventure Activities, etc.
-Price: INR 1,410 per night per adult.
4. Bhandardara Campers: Located near Arthur Lake, this campsite is known for its superior facilities, friendly staff, and comfortable tents offering complete rejuvenation and relaxation.
Away from the city's chaos, the place is full of natural beauty and lets you refresh with an overnight stay, thrilling activities, and mouth-watering veg and non-veg local food. The tents are near the pristine Arthur Lake and surrounded by lush mountains offering an amazing treat to the eyes.
-Location: At Post. Shendi (Bhandardara Dam)
Tal- Akole, Dist Ahamadnager, Maharashtra 422604
-Amenities: Dome Tents, BBQ, Bonfire, Boating, Mattresses, Blanket, Parking, Shared Bathroom, Toiletries, Dustbins, Hot & Cold Water, Guide, Food, Music System, Trekking, Hiking, Excursions, etc.
-Price: INR 1,985 per night per adult.
5. Jeevan Lakeside Camping Bhandardara: Perched right next to the azure lake, this Bhandardara camping site is set amidst the woods and is known for its serene beauty and captivating sunset/sunrise views.
During your stay in this camp, you can also enjoy nature walks or hike the village treks. You can also witness stunning fauna and flora and be amused by the melodious chirpings of a diverse variety of birds. You can also have fun with music, dance around the bonfire, stargazing, boating, fishing, indoor games, or swimming in the lake, and many more thrilling activities.
-Location: Mutkhel Bhandardara, Near Amruteshwar Temple, Bhandardara, Maharashtra 422604
-Amenities: Dome Tents, BBQ, Bonfire, Boating, Mattresses, Blanket, Parking, Shared Bathroom, Toiletries, Dustbins, Hot & Cold Water, Guide, All-Inclusive Food, Music System, Trekking, Hiking, Excursions, etc.
-Price: INR 1,410 per night per adult.
6. Weeends Hub Secret lake site Bhandardara: Set in a quaint and tranquil setting, this campsite offers luxury tents at a reasonable price. The campsite offers a perfect ambiance to enjoy a refreshing getaway with your family, friends, or partner. The stay here is full of entertainment and indulgence with comfortable accommodation, modern amenities, bonfire, adventure activities, and extraordinary stargazing opportunities.
-Location: Roamy - Bhandardara Lakeside Camping, Maharashtra 422604,
-Amenities: Dome Tents, BBQ, Bonfire, Boating, Mattresses, Blanket, Parking, Shared Bathroom, Toiletries, Dustbins, Hot & Cold Water, Luggage Assistance, Photo Sessions, Food, Music System, etc.
-Price: INR 3,760 per night per tent that accommodates 3 adults.
7. Visionesta - Bhandardara Camping: Nestled amidst the stunning lush landscapes, this campsite proves to be a one-stop destination for all your nature and adventure fantasies. Perfect for a weekend getaway or a romantic retreat, this place is visited by a multitude of travelers with their families, lover, friends, or colleagues. The place offers all the essential amenities like parking, Wi-Fi, food, comfortable tents, a bonfire, and much more to make the stay as memorable and pleasant as possible.
-Location: Lake Site Mutkhel, Bhandardara, Maharashtra 422604
-Amenities: Dome Tents for two, BBQ, Bonfire, Boating, Mattresses, Blanket, Parking, Wi-Fi, Shared Bathroom, Toiletries, Dustbins, Hot & Cold Water, Food, Entertainment, etc.
-Price: INR 1,880 per night per adult.
Which are the best lakeside camps near Bhandardara?
1. LakeSide Camping by 99Hikers: Have a memorable camping experience at this campsite that offers an on-site restaurant, free parking, and barbeque facilities. This pet-friendly Bhandardara camping site is ideal for those who like to travel with their furry friends.
2. Camping Nation: Offering local mouth-watering food and well-trained staff, this Bhandardara lake camping site lets you enjoy an extraordinarily beautiful vacation experience under the darkest yet glittering sky. Stay here is full of amenities and natural beauty and leaves you with memories to cherish forever.
3. Magic Bhandardara Camping: Known for its traditional hospitality, this campsite offers a unique adventure of camping near Bhandardara with its range of outdoor activities and premium facilities. Stay here to enjoy a walk in the woods, get immersed in the pristine elegance of nature, and come refreshed and rejuvenated.
4. TreakFreak Camping Bhandardara: Perfect for a weekend getaway from the city's hustle-bustle, this Bhandardara lake camping promises a true nature retreat complete with lots of adrenaline-raising activities like rappelling, swimming, hiking, trekking, boating, etc. along with tasty food and rural experience.
5. Adven4insta: A unique destination for having a remarkable experience of camping near Bhandardara, this site offers luxury tent accommodations at the lakeside, in the forest area, and outside the village.
What facilities will I get in Camping in Bhandardara?
Bhandardara camping packages offer several facilities depending on the prices and the number of days of stays. Some of the exclusive facilities offered are:
- Dome Tents
- Comfortable Mattress
- Evening Tea and Snacks
- Music System
- Shared Bathroom
- Hot & Cold Water
- Rappelling & Zipline
- Trekking & Hiking
- Doctor on Call
What is the best time for Camping in Bhandardara?
The best time for enjoying a memorable Bhandardara Camping experience is during the monsoons and winters (from June to March). While Bhandardara is a year round destination, the natural elegance is at its best during monsoons and winters and the temperatures are pleasant for outdoor activities.
What is Bhandardara famous for?
Bhandardara is a serene holiday destination known for its lush Mountain Kalsubai, ancient Ratangad Fort, Amriteshwar Temple, verdant Sandhan Valley, cascading Randha Fall, Necklace Fall, azure Arthur Lake, and much more that makes it a true nature retreat.