About Triund trek:
From 13th June to further updates, day hike to triund and camping near Mcleodganj will be provided due to recent restriction from Authorities :
- Get a chance to witness the many small hamlets and stream through the trek to Triund. Feast your eyes as you witness the beauty of the whole region from the top.
- Feast your eyes at the majestic view of the Dhauladhar ranges on one side and Kangra valley on the other
- Enjoy camping at a high summit and the clear night sky under the billions of stars.
- Also, enjoy a small bonfire with your friends and the other trekkers.
- Trek through some of the most beautiful forests of alpine and fir, Rhododendron and Oak.
- Get a chance to witness the rare flora and fauna of this region as you continue your Triund trek.
- Also, taste the local cuisine of this region while you head out for the trek to Triund.
About the Triund:
Embraced by the fascinating charm of the Dhauladhar Range and adorned with the enchanting beauty of Dharamshala, Triund trek proves to be a soothing trek in the country. A popular trekking destination in Himachal Pradesh, this salubrious hill entices its visitors with all its natural grandeur and appeal.
While in Triund, you can easily gape in the astounding Dhauladhar Range on one side and the charismatic Kangra Valley on the other. While the enthrallment of the terrains, the tricky and tiresome curves on the way makes Triund a true treasure trove for the trekkers, its pristine and soothing ambiance make it an ultimate relaxing destination.
Night camping at the Triund top will be one of the best camping experiences you will ever have. As you continue your trek you will come across some of the best views of the mountain ranges and the dense forest. Trekking down beside the gushing waters will make your trip more memorable.
Sleep beneath the blanket of a starry sky and admire the inky blue sky. The place features the energetic and unmistakable Tibetan culture, and you will be captivated to see the impressive cloisters, supplication banners and wheels, and the lamas. Trekking in Triund would be one of the most memorable trekking expeditions.
Group Size: Min 1, Max 10
Transportation: No transportation included
Trekking Distance: 9 km
Maximum Altitude: 9,432 ft
Difficulty Level: Easy
Starting and Ending Point: Mcleodganj
*Note: If the snow at the top of Triund is beyond the operator's control, the camping for the day will be organized in Dharamkot instead.