Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
|Package Name||Duration||Price Starts From||Rating|
|Fun Activities at Anjuna Hill, Goa||1 Hrs||₹ 500||4.0 star||View Details|
|Luxurious Stay at The O Hotels in Goa||1D 1N||₹ 7360||4.0 star||View Details|
|Paintball in Anjuna, North Goa||1 Hrs||₹ 600||4.0 star||View Details|
|North Goa Sightseeing Tour||6 Hrs||₹ 500||3.0 star||View Details|
|Yoga Eco Retreat in Goa||4D 3N||₹ 29700||4.0 star||View Details|
Ask a Question
More Things to do in Anjuna
Other Listings in Anjuna
What You Should Know More About Things To Do in Anjuna
Goa is an amazing place to visit and Anjuna is amongst the most popular places in Goa. It is a place where one can never get bored as there so many things to do here. The activities which one can do in Anjuna are:
• Paintball- in this game in which people are given guns which shoots paint bullets. There are, generally, two teams playing at a particular point of time and the main objective of the players are to hit players of the other team as many times as possible.
• Parasailing- it is a very famous water sports activity in which one is tied to a parachute and rope attached to it is tied to a speedboat. When the boat moves, due to its speed, the person goes up in the air and feels as if they are flying.
• Banana Boat Ride- a group of people are made to sit on a boat, shaped like a banana, and they have to balance the boat and themselves through the currents and against the rapids of the river.
• ATV Ride- as the name suggests, ATV or the all-terrain vehicle can be driven on any plane. The fun of an ATV ride increases when one rides it on uneven planes.
Paintball is an amazingly fun activity, especially if one tries it with a group of friends. People are made to wear special suits and are given a paint shooting gun in paintball. There are two teams and the team who shoots the opponent team maximum number of times wins. The place where one can play paintball in Anjuna is in St Michael Waddo.
Anjuna is a small village in Goa so one can be sure to find some outstanding water sports activities here. Anjuna Beach is the main place in Anjuna where one can try out watersports activities. Some famous water sports activities here are:
• Jet Skiing- it is a fun activity and the best part about it is that one feels as if they are riding a bike on water.
• Parasailing- it is also considered as an adventure activity and one feels as if they are flying while doing this activity.
• Bumper Ride- this is something which one can do only in Goa. People are made to sit on a raft which is tied to a speedboat. When the speedboat moves, it pulls the raft with it which gives the riders the adrenaline rush.
ATV rides or All-Terrain Vehicle rides are something which is quite enthralling as one has to ride it on terrains and uneven planes. The best part about riding an ATV in Anjuna is that along with riding it on hilly areas, one can enjoy its rides on beaches as well. The best places to get ATV rides are:
• Anjuna Hills
• Anjuna Beach
• Behind St Michael School
One thing that is common on every tourist’s itinerary across the globe is shopping. Shopping is probably the most important activity for any tourist. One gets to know a lot about the culture of a place by the observing the kind of clothes worn by locals. Flea markets of Anjuna are the ideal place to shop if one is not looking for branded products but are rather looking to by local products at really low prices. The Anjuna Flea Market is held every Wednesday from 9 am to 7 pm.
Party is the first thing which comes to one’s mind when they think of Goa. Anjuna is one of the main areas of Goa. One’s trip would be considered to be incomplete if they do not party in Anjuna. People from all over the world come to Anjuna to enjoy the party and the beach here. Few famous in and around Anjuna where one can party are:
• Curlies Beach Shack
• Shiva Valley
• UV Bar