Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Awesome tour and also go well with our budget not only that this company also provided excellent customer service and support during the time of bookin...
Experience on this trip was wow!!! It was our first abroad trip... never expected the trip and arrangement will be awesome... Everything was well plann...
- Offering a variety of sightseeing and entertainment options, Mauritius has been a go-to destination for many people around the world. Be it the beautiful sandy beaches or chic cafes and clubs, Mauritius package from Delhi will make sure that you enjoy every bit of your vacation.
- The first day of Mauritius package from Delhi will be dedicated to the northern part of the island, and all significant attractions will be covered. This part is known for many famous places like the Fort Adelaide - Citadelle, the Round of Champ de Mars, the Marie Reine de La Paix and the Mall of Mauritius - Bagatelle and Caudan Waterfront, where people rush for a fun-filled holiday.
- Day two of Mauritius tour package from Delhi will take you to towards the southern part of the island, and all the major attractions like Floreal Shopping Complex, famous Volcanic crater - Trou Aux Cerfs and the Ganga Talao - Grand Bassin Shiva Temple will be covered on this day. This day will end by returning to your resort for an overnight stay.
- On the fourth day, you will get an opportunity to traverse the deep blue waters in a speed boat while sailing around the Aux Cerf Island. Home to a vast marine life and a plethora of adventure activities, this island holds many beautiful white sand beaches where one can chill for a while, followed by entertaining self with an array of water-based activities like diving and snorkelling.
- Day five of the tour is free; thus you can spend it however you want, you can either go for some rejuvenation in spas and health care centres or can wander along the shore while enjoying street snacks.
- The sixth day of the tour is also free for you, and you can do anything on this day. This day can turn out to be the best for doing some last-minute shopping or indulging in adrenaline rushing activities on the beaches.
- The seventh day will be the last one, and today you will be heading back to your home. Once being shifted to the airport, you will be boarding a flight towards Delhi.
Start the first day of your Mauritius package from Delhi and as you reach Mauritius airport, our representative will welcome you and will escort you to the beach resort.
Check-in at the resort and have some rest, in the evening feel free to explore nearby places or head to the beach to witness the sun dropping down the horizon.
Return to the resort for an overnight stay.
Embark on the second day of your Mauritius package from Delhi with a delicious breakfast and set out to explore the must visit places of the Northern region.
You will be witnessing Fort Adelaide in Citadel, this military fortress was built in the 19th century, witness the panoramic view of the city here.
Next, you will be taken to Round of Champ de Mars, this racecourse is the oldest horse racing club in the southern hemisphere.
Coming up next is a visit to Marie Reine de La Paix, where you will find a beautiful shrine and an old chapel set amidst the lush greenery.
Enjoy shopping at Mall of Mauritius and proceed to visit Bagatelle and Caudan Waterfront.
After the tour, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a lip-smacking breakfast and get ready for a full day tour of South Island.
Explore the historic places and famous attractions of the southern region as per your Mauritius tour package from Delhi .
Your tour includes a visit to floreal shopping complex, a hub for handicrafts and many shops and workshops of gold, silver and wooden artifacts and ornaments.
Trip to Trou Aux Cerfs, a dormant volcano and a famous crater lake surrounded by greenery and rock cut formations.
Next you will be taking a tour to Ganga Talao also called the Grand Bassin, a beautiful crater lake along with a famous Shiv Temple situated on the banks of the lake.
After the temple visit, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast and get picked up from the resort to begin a trip to Ile Aux cerf island, this island is the most famous island of Mauritius and is packed with tourists all around the year.
You can try many water activities and other activities and excursions at this beautiful island, You can indulge in scuba diving, snorkeling, wind-surfing, water skiing.
Take a dip in the blue lagoons and pamper yourself with delicious culinary treats at the restaurants situated on the island.
After spending some leisure time at the sandy beach, head back to the resort for an overnight stay.
Start your leisure day with a continental breakfast and relax for the remaining day, you can try various facilities at the resort.
You can book a massage therapy at the Spa and rejuvenate your body.
You can head to the beach and enjoy making a sand castle or interacting with other travelers, feel free to join in for a game or beach volleyball or take a dip in the ocean,
As the day ends, return to your room for an overnight stay.
Wake up to the sound of gushing waves and spend this day on your own.
You can indulge in water sports or go shopping and stock up some souvenirs as a memory of your trip.
In the evening, get ready to experience the crazy nightlife of Mauritius, you can go for a pub crawl or join in a beach party for a memorable night.
After the party, head back to the resort and retire for the night.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport as your Mauritius tourism package from Delhi comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Awesome tour and also go well with our budget not only that this company also provided excellent customer service and support during the time of booking and the experience. We met the company representative at the airport and guide us to the hotel and even help with the checked-in and we do receive a call from the operator and made sure our stay was comfortable. The hotel they provided was excellent and the tours were very interesting. The transport for the tours was on sharing basis but the vehicle was very comfortable and spacious along with a very friendly and informative driver we even met nice people during the tours, the sightseeing-spots were very worth seeing, We enjoyed indulging in watersport activities like scuba diving, skiing, wind-surfing, etc and don't worry the cost was affordable. it was really fun throughout and very safe too as the instructor was very careful and even provided with good equipment. On our leisure day, we book for spa treatment and even did lots of shopping. All the islands we visited were breathtaking with amazing activities. We liked the food too. Amazing place with amazing people and culture... Very educational and wonderful experience. Would recommend...
Rated : 4.0
Experience on this trip was wow!!! It was our first abroad trip... never expected the trip and arrangement will be awesome... Everything was well planned and with well-selected places as mentioned in the itinerary... very beautiful spots with good pictures. The agent who takes care of our trip was reachable all the time... It was spot-on!!! Food, activities, and accommodations. The team worked hard and made our trip memorable... I would say this is the best ever trip so far
1. Trou Aux Biches: Trou Aux Biches is one of the best beaches in Mauritius to enjoy snorkeling and swimming. While you are here, do not forget to relish the delicious street food sold here by local vendors.
2. La Cambuse: Flaunting clear blue waters and pristine beaches, the stunning La Cambuse is a romantic destination. While you are here, you can spend time enjoying fishing, rock climbing, and sunset watching.
3. Pereybere Beach: Pereybere is a 150 meters long beach, which is suitable for enjoying swimming, deep-sea diving, and snorkeling. Lined with tall palm trees and flaunting clear turquoise waters and white sands, this beach is a treat to the eyes.
4. Parc Francois Leguat: Packed with a plethora of friendly turtles of different species and ages, Parc Francois Leguat allows visitors to learn about the biological origin and lifestyle of these creatures.
5. Tamarind Waterfalls: Featuring seven cataracts, the gorgeous Tamarind Waterfalls is an ideal destination to enjoy a myriad of exhilarating activities, including birdwatching, cliff-jumping, hiking, & canoeing.
6. Blue Penny Museum: The Blue Penny Museum offers visitors a glimpse into the French, English, and Dutch art and culture.
Eureka House: Having once served as a home for the English and French aristocrats, Eureka House is now converted into a beautiful heritage museum.
1. Spend a Day at Caudan Waterfront: Include a day out at Caudan Waterfront in your Mauritius package from Delhi, and visit important attractions, including the Mauritius Natural History Museum & Blue Penny Museum.
2. Go Scuba Diving in Blue Bay Marine Park: The shallow water, unique reef network, and 50 coral species present in Blue Bay Marine Park will force you to include a snorkeling tour here, in your Mauritius tour package from Delhi.
3. Pay a Visit to Champ De Mars: Visit Champ De Mars and witness one of the most ancient horse racing tracks in the world. End the day with some delectable Creole food.
4. Enjoy Bird Watching at Casela Wildlife Park: The 140 species of exotic birds sheltered at Casela Wildlife Park compels visitors to include a birdwatching tour here, in their Mauritius tour package from Delhi.
5. Go Shopping at Mahebourg Market: Include a shopping spree at the Market of Mahebourg in your Mauritius package from Delhi and go shop for local spices, teas, & handicrafts.
Some of the very popular Mauritian delicacies you need to try in the country include:
- Mauritian Biryani
- Palm Heart Salad
- Bol Renverse
- Achard Legumes
- Dholl Puri
- Mine Frites
- Mauritian Chai
- Coconut cakes
The important things you need to carry for your trip to Mauritius are listed below:
1. Clothing: Shorts, T-shirts, Swimsuit, Beachwear, Sleepwear
2. Footwear: Sneakers, Hiking boots, Sandals
3. Accessories: Hats, Umbrella, Scarves
4. Basic toiletries: Toothpaste & brush, Sanitizer, Moisturizer, Shower gel
5. Electronics Gadgets: Cell phone, Travel adapter, Camera
The best time to visit Mauritius is between the months of May and December, when the waters are clear and the weather is sunny. This is also the most ideal time of the year to enjoy water sports on the beaches of the island.
You can easily reach Mauritius from Delhi by air. You can take a flight from the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi and land at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, which is located 48 kilometers away from Port Louis, the capital city of Mauritius.
Yes, Mauritius is totally worth visiting, owing to its idyllic beaches, delectable street food, multicultural heritage, adrenaline-pumping watersports, picturesque waterfalls, and breathtaking tea plantations.
1. Parasailing: Parasailing on the island of Mauritius lets you enjoy soaking in the panoramic views of turquoise waters and sparkling lagoons as you fly in the blue Mauritian skyline.
2. Snorkeling: Snorkeling lets you meet flamboyant marine life and colourful coral reefs, without going too deep into the sea. You can try snorkeling at many places in Mauritius, including Pointe aux Piments, Blue Bay Marine Park, & Trou aux Biches.
3. Cave Sea Kayaking: Cave Sea Kayaking allows you to explore mysterious intriguing caves of the island. You can start from Pointe Aux Sable & paddle to explore the stunning basalt rock gardens.
4. Underwater Sea Walk: Enjoy walking on the gorgeous sea floor and encounter a myriad of colourful and friendly marine creatures.
5. Deep Sea Fishing: Include deep sea fishing at the Black River or Grand Bay in your Mauritius tour package from Delhi. Try your luck in getting some good catches that you can feast on for dinner.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.