Kanatal is a small town in Uttrakhand, very near to
and Dehradun and is well studded with natural beauty like lush green trees, beautiful trails etc. Such a scenic beauty in abode of clouds shall not be missed if one is visiting Uttrakhand.
About the Camp:
The camp site is situated at 8500 feet above sea level and placed at a position which allows travelers to view some amazing range of HImalayas, landscape and a beautiful garden to sit in and enjoy.
- Surrounded by the foliage of Oak trees, the beauty is enhanced naturally and makes you to stay in the place while soaking all the calmness in the eyes.
- For a corporate booking and group of friends, this place is a perfect set out.About the stay:
The camp in Kanatal offers 5 ultra swiss tents that can accommodate 5 people in each and 10 swiss tents for 4 each. Apart from them, 5 alpine tents are present on the site with attached washrooms and a 10 bedded dormitory for your comfortable night. For the extra convenience, 8 common washrooms are present at the site. A total of 160 people can stay here at a time.
CHECK IN TIME: 11:00 AM
CHECK OUT TIME: 10:00 AMAbout the Activity:
- Once you reach the site in morning, you will be welcomed with a traditional drink and smiling hosts. Relax for some time and settle before you indulge in various activities like Zipline and Skybridge.
- Once done with activities, lunch will be served. Now you can play some indoor games like chess, carom or spend time in reading books while basking in the sun.
- After the Evening tea, you will be going for a general jungle walk to experience a difference in the wild.
- When the sun sets in, enjoy bonfire with snacks. After this, have a sumptuous meal and retire for the night while relaxing in your tents.
- The trip ends next morning after breakfast and check out with amazing memories and new friends that you made in these 2 days.How to reach?
It is on the Chamba-Mussoorie road and nearly 300 km from Delhi and 75 km from Rishikesh. Kanatal is 78 km from Dehradun, 38 km from Mussoorie and 12 km from Chamba.
Buses and taxis are available from major locations to Kanatal. The campsite is 150 m away from the main road and can be covered by a short walk.
Minimum number of people required: 2