Popular Places To Stay in Ranthambore
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 4900.0|
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 11950.0|
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 6000.0|
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 5646.0|
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 3999.0|
Ranthambore stay exudes grandeur and class and offers a plethora of hotels, resorts, homestays, camps, etc., ensuring the comfortable and safe staying experience. Being one of the most popular destinations for a wildlife experience in India, Ranthambore National Park houses accommodations ranging from budget to lavish, and from eco-friendly to thematic places. Replete with warm hospitality, these stays offer superior facilities, modern amenities and lush surroundings.
While Ranthambhore Kothi proves to be the best place to stay in Ranthambore and is an expansive and luxurious retreat. Nahargarh and Taj Sawai Madhopur Lodge are dream adobes to enjoy an everlasting stay experience. Castle Jhoomar Baori by RTDC is proudly set in the middle of the forest and offers you the chance to experience a pleasant escapade amid natural yet thrilling spectacles.
Finding places to stay near Ranthambore National Park as per your interest, preferences and budget, is not difficult as there is no dearth of comfortable and classy tourist accommodations in and around the region. SUJAN Sherbagh, Kipling Lodge, Mount Valley Nature, Tiger Moon, and Vivanta are some other top-notch choices offering luxuries and indulgence. For true adventure lovers, there are options like A/C Tents with White Mushroom Ranthambore, while for budget travelers homestays like Ranthambore Tiger Homestay, Ranthambore Aangan, etc., serve the purpose.
People Also Ask About Ranthambore Stays
Which are the best places to stay in Ranthambore?
1. Sujan Sherbagh Resort: A Jungle resort, it is located on the periphery of Ranthambore National Park and offers hand-stitched camps, courteous staff and luxurious facilities to mark the stay with incredible experiences.
This boutique resort uses farm-grown vegetables to prepare delectable dishes and takes care of the environment as well. The presence of a spa, a pool, and a wellness center also adds to the highlights of the resort and makes it stand amongst the best places to stay near Ranthambore National Park.
Location: Khilchipur Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve, Sawai Madhopur 322001 Rajasthan.
Amenities: 24-hour room service, heater, mini bar, safe, Ayurvedic massage, pool, ISD/STD facility, laundry, restaurant, bar, internet, etc.
Price: With three types of accommodation choices, the price is variable and depends on the tent chosen.
2. Clarks Resort Abhyaran Ranthambore: Known for its outstanding amenities and top-notch facilities, the resort provides a stay complete with luxuries and relaxation.
It offers luxurious AC rooms categorised into Suites, Superior Rooms, and Deluxe Rooms and ensure you have a pleasant stay experience. With its on-site spa, pool and multi-cuisine Abhyaran Restaurant, sun terrace, billiards and table tennis like games, the opportunities are thrilling and can keep you engaged for long.
Location: Ranwal, Ranthambore Road Khawa Village, Saw?i M?dhopur, 322029 Rajasthan.
Amenities: 24-hour room service, AC, bathroom with free toiletries, newspaper, laundry, indoor play area, pool, spa, sun terrace, conference facilities, restaurant, bar, parking, etc.
Price: Starting from 6000 INR.
3. Tree of Life Kipling Lodge: One of the finest resorts in Ranthambore to enjoy Rajasthani hospitality and top-class services, it is a great destination to plan a vacation away from the city's hustle-bustle.
Ideal for a family as well as couples, the resort serves Rajasthani and Continental cuisines at two of its finest dining areas. Along with these, there are facilities like spa, library bar, and a sprawling pool, to let the guests enjoy a blissful retreat. It features suites and cottages and offers the best of amenities, offering comfort and luxuries.
Location: Charoda Village, Ranthambore Road, Sawai Madhopur, 322029 Rajasthan.
Amenities: Room service, AC, TV, bathroom with shower and free toiletries, restaurant, free Wi-Fi, spa, gym, campfire, pool, parking, indoor games, BBQ, bar, etc.
Price: Starting from 7000 INR.
4. Mount Valley Resort: Winner of the Certificate of Excellence, this resort lets you enjoy luxuries right in the lap of nature. Offering the exquisite services and premium facilities, it boasts of being a strong contender of the best place to stay in Ranthambore.
With a swimming pool, multi-cuisine restaurant, Jungle Safari Booking, indoor and outdoor games like facilities, it ensures to make your stay as exciting and memorable as possible.
Location: Ranthambore Road, Near Vivekanandapuram, Sawai Madhopur 322001, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Swimming pool, indoor/outdoor games, safaris, and excursions, spa/wellness center, folk dance, restaurant, banquet hall, business center, free Wi-Fi, etc.
Price: Starting from 2754 INR.
5. Tiger Moon Resort: Presenting the stunning Aravali Hills views, this resort proves to be a true jungle retreat with its rustic yet modern appeal. Offering comfortable and classy accommodation, it serves its guest superb dining facility along with modern amenities.
The resort also proudly exhibits its well-manicured garden, sun terrace, games room, pool, BBQ and many more exclusivities, that add stars to the comfort of its guests and leave them with lovely memories.
Location: Village Sherpur Khilchipur District, Sawai Madhopur 322001, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Business centre, parking, conference rooms, free Wi-Fi, bar, pool, laundry, restaurant, terrace, indoor play area, Air conditioning, room safe, telephone, attached bath with toiletries, etc.
Price: Starting from 2367 INR.
6. White Mushroom Jungle Caves: Offering the best camping experience amid nature's lap, the White Mushroom – Jungle Caves are perfect to enjoy a wildlife stay and adventure. The camps not only promise luxuries but are exclusively designed keeping in mind the comfort and safety of the guests.
With a multi-cuisine restaurant serving local and international dishes and arrangements like a bonfire, open-sky barbeque, pool, and outdoor and indoor games, staying at any of these camps is truly holistic and enthralling.
Location: Village Chharoda, Ranthambore Road, Sawai Madhopur District, Ranthambore, Rajasthan 322001.
Amenities: 24-hour room service, TV, seating space, attached bath, AC, laundry, indoor/outdoor games, restaurant, bar, BBQ, bonfire, pool, parking, etc.
Price: There are 14 luxury tents at the resort and price per night starts from INR 7500 per tent.
7. Khem Villas: Looking for an authentic experience of living in wilds? Khem Villas proves to be an idyllic destination to enjoy the same in lavish yet eco-lodges set in the close vicinity of the Ranthambore National Park.
The resort is spread over a large area complete with meadows, ponds, and fields and also gives you the chance to spot some of the wild animals like jackals, hyenas, desert fox, jungle cats, and crocodiles.
Location: VPO Sherpur Khiljipur Dist. Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan 322001.
Amenities: Private sun deck, open sky bathtub, private courtyard, outdoor shower, air conditioning, attached bathroom, outdoor fireplace, garden, Wi-Fi, hiking, spa, pool, massage services, spa, wellness center, gift shop, etc.
Price: Starting from 13120 INR.
8. Juna Mahal Ranthambore: An epitome of luxury and Rajasthani opulence, the Juna Mahal is a boutique hotel nestled in the lap of nature. This heritage property is known for its excellent services and upscale amenities, and a relaxing stay while taking care of the environment and nature.
With its well-appointed rooms and suites, a grand banquet, pool, dining, sun terrace, etc., the resort proves to be a great stay option for leisure travellers and is also an excellent dream wedding destination.
Location: Ranthambhore Road, near Sherpur Jamool Khera, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan 322001.
Amenities: Daily newspaper, iron and ironing board, room service, housekeeping, restaurant, free Wi-Fi, business center, laundry, banquet, pool, lawn, indoor games, parking, etc.
Price: With six categories of the rooms on offer, the prices are different for each one.
9. Ranthambore Kothi Resort & Spa: Settled amid picturesque landscapes, the Ranthambore Kothi Resort & Spa is an ultimate destination to enjoy a wildlife escapade complete with luxuries and modern amenities.
The resort offers British bungalows that are not only classy and elegant but ensure a blissful retreat. It has 28 aesthetically designed Regal & Deluxe rooms well-anointed with modern facilities, English interiors, pretty courtyard and a balcony to sit back and soak in the beauty of surrounding scenery.
Location: Near helipad, Village khilchipur, Sawai Madhopur, 322001, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Private balcony, library, minibar, tea/coffee kettle, safe, newspaper, desk, table, open-air bath, business center, conference hall, banquet, parking, swimming pool, spa, safari, etc.
Price: The resort has two categories of rooms (Deluxe and Regal) and the prices are different for both.
Which are the best places for camp stays in and near Ranthambore?
1. Jungle View Resort: An idyllic eco-friendly destination for a pleasant Ranthambore stay, this resort offers facilities to let you feel home away from home in wilds. Offering 19 camps, tents, and huts, this resort promises excellent services and modern facilities like AC, restaurant, pool, laundry service, fire camp, travel help desk, and many more for the comfort of its guests.
2. Sultan Bagh Jungle Camp: Offering the warm Rajputana hospitality, this property features luxurious tents to make you savour the best jungle feel. With facilities like AC, parking, room service, travel desk, safari, recreation, etc., the camping experience here is unique and extraordinary.
3. Rajbagh Jungle camp: Another stunning location to enjoy a thrilling experience with your friends or loved ones, it offers accommodations complete with modern amenities, attached bath and herbal toiletries.
4. Abrar Palace & Jungle Camp: With luxury tents on offer, the resort lets its guest enjoy an ultimate camping adventure amid Mother Nature. It also offers indoor/outdoor games, spa, pool, campfire, etc. to have a blissful staycation.
Which are the best villas to stay in Ranthambore?
1. Dev Vilas: Known as the best place to stay in Ranthambore to enjoy wild yet serene escapade, this villa offers a relaxing stay in AC accommodations with attached bath, premium toiletries, TV, swimming pool, lawn, restaurant, bar, and much more.
2. Tiger Villa: Another good villa in Ranthambore offering the best of luxuries and comforts to its guests, it greets the guests with a unique touch of warm hospitality. It also arranges for destination weddings and offers a pool, restaurant, lawns like facilities.
3. Jungle Villas: Located in the heart of Sherpur area, this villa has lavish accommodations complete with modern amenities offering ultimate relaxation. The stay in these tents is also rejuvenating with a spa, sauna, pool, like facilities and is suitable for couples, friends, and families.
4. Ranthambore Villa: Offering an ultimate stay experience, this villa is known for its well-manicured garden and exclusive facilities such as BBQ, kitchen, laundry, daily housekeeping, swimming pool, 24-hour check-in, car rental, gift shop, etc.
What are the popular places or landmarks to book stays in Ranthambore?
1. Near Ranthambore National Park: Night stay in the jungle is not permitted but Castle Jhoomar Baori by RTDC is the closest property located near the park, where you can stay amid the jungle and enjoy a true wildlife experience.
2. Khilchipur: It is the nearest location (6.7 km) to the park which offers luxurious hotels and resorts and wonderful stay experience.
3. Ranthambore Road: Located approx. 10.5 km from the park, it has a range of resorts, hotels, villas, homestay offering luxurious to budget stay options.
4. Sherpur: It is about 12.7 km away from the park and is itself a place offering tranquillity and serenity along with the comfortable Ranthambore stay to its guests.
What facilities will I get in stays in Ranthambore?
Ranthambore stay offers an ultimate retreat to its guests with exclusive facilities and modern amenities such as:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Breakfast
- Comfortable bed
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee Machine
- Attached bath with modern fittings and premium toiletries
- Conference Rooms
- Swimming pools
- Free Parking
- Kids Zone
- Indoor/Outdoor Games
- Doctor on Call
- Room Service
- Banquet Halls, etc.
How much does staying in Ranthambore cost for one night?
Ranthambore National Park features a wide range of hotels from 2-star property to luxury resorts and villas. While the stay per night in any budget hotel starts from as low as INR 2000 (approx.), the stay in a luxurious and best place to stay in Ranthambore can go up to INR 15000 per night, which makes the average cost of stay per night INR 8500.
Is Ranthambore safe for couples?
Absolutely, Ranthambore is safe for couples and even solo female travelers. All the properties take care of couples privacy and security and are equipped with CCTVs so as to make every guest feel safe and secure.
Is Ranthambore worth visiting?
Ranthambore is known for its wildlife and serene landscapes. Perfect for wildlife safaris, it offers you the chance to witness a range of wild animals and exotic birds, but getting a glimpse of a wild cat is absolutely merry and an experience to cherish. The park also offers you the opportunity to stay or camp near the jungle and enjoy a retreat amid beautiful scenery.