Hollow Way Beach is a residential beach in Cairns that stretches along a tiny area of two and a half kilometers. It is one of the most popular Cairns tourist attractions due to the establishment of the waterfront beach resort. You can go fishing or discover a small cafe and hotel to enjoy some privacy with your family or beloved away from the humdrum of city life.
The Hollow Way Beach is one of the lovely places to visit in Cairns that forms the northern shoreline of the Barron River delta. It is a 2.5 kilometers long beach that is bordered by creeks and mangrove flats associated with the delta. This beach has gained immense popularity after the construction of the waterfront beach resort. It is a family-friendly attraction that offers you a chance to indulge in plenty of fun and exciting activities, like swimming, fishing, boating, and going on a beach walk. Besides this, the beach also provides barbecue facilities and picnic tables, where you can bring your lunch and enjoy the taste of the delicious dishes amidst the waves.
Hollow Way Beach is also regarded as a tiny suburb lined with numerous restaurants and coffee shops. It gives you a perfect rustic tiki-style atmosphere with natural woods used as a sitting area for tourists. Visitors can relish the ukulele nights, live music, and full-moon dinners on the beach. Couples can also pay a visit to this beach and go beach walking hand in hand with their beloved while watching the setting sun on the horizon.
• Visit the residential 2.5 kilometers long Hollow Way Beach, which is one of the famous Cairns tourist attractions.
• Admire the natural beauty of the creeks and mangrove flats associated with the Barron River Delta.
• Indulge in fun and adventurous activities with your friends and family, like boating, fishing, swimming, and beach walking.
• Have a picnic with your close ones near the barbecue facilities at the picnic tables on Hollow Way Beach.
• Soak in the rustic tiki-style atmosphere of the cafes and restaurants lining Hollow Way Beach and enjoy the delicious retreats with your fellow travelers.
• Hear the clashing sound of the waves on the seashore or witness the gorgeous sunset in the evening at Hollow Way Beach if you want to relax and rejuvenate your senses close to nature.
• Enjoy the live music, full-moon dinners, and ukulele nights at Hollow Way Beach.