A day-out near Delhi will surely cheer you up and bring you in an adventurous aura for uplifting your mood up and high. The activities will surely rejuvenate you and fill with energy for a refreshed bounce back in your work life.About the activities:
- While you arrive in the campsite, you will be facing plethora of opportunities to enjoy and fall in love with them.
- Option for 2 team building games are open here for you, depending on the number of people in the group.
- Recreational activities like Volley Ball, Ludo, Cricket, Carom, Football, Kho-Kho, Musical Chair and Tug Of War are ready to be taken and enjoyed by your group.
- You can visit
Rope obstacle course to take part in Burma Loops, Swinging Tyre, Heebie Jeebie Combo, Burma Bridge, Planks/log/loop bridge / Twin rope missing planks bridge, Hop Skotch, Cat Walk, Monkey Crawl, Commando Net, Tunnel Crawl etc
- Adventure activities like zip-lining and rappelling can be availed at the site as well. You will also be going for a short hike in Aravalis by evening.
- In middle of the day, you will be served with buffet lunch. And by the time you will be ready for departure, evening tea and snacks will be ready for you.
- Paid Activities for extra adventure on the site: Tryoleane traverse, Rock climbing, Zorbing and Paintaball.
Check in time: 9.00 AM
Check out time: 6.00 PM
How to Reach?
The location of campsite is around 40 km via Sri Aurobindo Marg, 50 km via Faridabad -Gurgaon Road and 44 km via Mathura Road. The exact location will be shared with you right after the confirmed bookings.