- Thekkady is an exceptionally gifted stretch of land when it comes to the beauty of nature. Greenscapes follow you everywhere you go, and this jeep safari through the state borders will be a great memory of the land of Kerala for you.
- For about 3 hours, you will ride on the jeep as the breeze caresses you the entire way and animals and birds make for great photo ops in the hills of the western ghats.
- You will drive through different roads, ranging from town to village to various hills, and as you are experiencing all this, you will also venture into the state of Tamil Nadu for a while to see its beauty.
- Click photographs of the beautiful panoramic view as you go on to explore the culture of Thekkady, and get to visit a Grape Farm and enjoy a walk.
- Take a pitstop at the Periyar Dam and enjoy the view of the canals and penstock of the lower embankment.
- You will be picked up and dropped anywhere within the 5 km radius of Thekkady City Centre.
Starting Point: Anywhere within 5 km radius of Thekkady
End Point: Anywhere within 5 km radius of Thekkady
Timings: 6 AM to 6 PM
Minimum No. of People Required: 2