About the Trisuli River Rafting:
- Trisuli river rafting journey will take you through scenic gorges, rock formations and villages which will give you a sight of native and migrant birds.
- Choose from two available rafting packages - Kathmandu-Kathmandu River Rafting or Kathmandu-Pokhara River Rafting. Both packages cost the same. The second one is also ideal for those headed to Chitwan National Park.
- Both are full day experiences of rafting in Kathmandu, including the 3-4-hour journey between Trisuli River and your hotel. The day begins at 7 am and you return to your hotel by 6 pm
- Trisuli white water rapids are short and ideal for first timers and intermediate participants.
- This is a group activity .
- The activity package includes lunch and all required rafting gears so that you don’t have to carry any additional luggage.
- Pick-up is provided from all hotels within Kathmandu city limits. Surcharge will apply for any hotels outside Kathmandu city. A private drop-off is provided to your hotel location as per the chosen rafting package.
- All participants, irrespective of their proficiency level, will be briefed about river rafting and safety procedures to be followed.
- Trained Trisuli river rafting guides with certification, rescue qualification and first aid knowledge will ensure your safety.
- Knowledgeable English and native language speaking guides and drivers are provided for ease of communication.
About the Trisuli River:
Trisuli River is the most famous destination for river rafting in Kathmandu. Originating in the Himalayas, Trisuli River provides the ideal rapids – Ladies’ Delight, Monsoon, Upset and Surprise – for those trying white water rafting for the first time. January to May are the best time to try this adventure as the waters are calmer at that time.
Trisuli rafting begins at Chaurandi and ends at Gaighat. White water rafting in Trisula River is also the best way to travel for those headed from Kathmandu to Pokhran instead of taking a flight or the road. Or if you are headed to Chitwan National Park then choose this interesting mode of transport.
- 7:00am hotel pick up
- Transfer to Trisuli River (approx. 3hrs journey)
- 1hr orientation and preparation
- 3hrs rafting adventure-
Kathmandu-Kathmandu River Rafting Return to Kathmandu hotel at approx. 5:00-6:00pm (approx. 3hrs journey)-
Kathmandu-Pokhara River Rafting: Head to accommodation in Pokhara at approx. 4:00-5:00pm