Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
I use to book with this trustworthy company ( Thrillophilia ) for my short tours but this was my first booking for the long tour ( International packag...
The trip was absolutely great, full of excitment and happiness throughout. This tour is a complete package which you'll experience never like before, W...
Trip Location: Colombo
The “Pearl of the Orient”, Sri Lanka is known popularly for its pristine beaches, bountiful wildlife, lush tea gardens, ancient Buddhist temples, mesmerizing sunsets, and exhilarating water sports. This spellbinding country presents the perfect amalgamation of rapid urbanization and well-preserved local culture. With Thrillophilia’s Sri Lanka package from Delhi, you can explore “India’s Teardrop” to the fullest, covering popular attractions of the charming destination including Kandy, Colombo, Nuwara Eliya, Bentota, and Yala.
- According to the travel package to Sri Lanka from Delhi, your Sri Lanka tour will start from Colombo, the capital and the most developed city of the county. Once you reach here, you will head to Kandy, visiting Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage - interact with the cute baby elephants - en route. Declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1988, Kandy is known for its religious and historical significance.
- The second day of the Sri Lanka package from Delhi is reserved for your tour to Nuwara Eliya, en route where you will visit the tea factory and the Peradeniya Botanical Garden - home to over 4000 unique plant species. Nuwara Eliya is known for its cool climate, colonial-style structures, and serene lakes. This beautiful place is also referred to as “Little England”.
- The third day of your Sri Lanka tour from Delhi is all about a fun-filled leisure day at Nuwara Eliya. You can utilize this day by exploring nearby streets, visiting strawberry plantations, shopping souvenirs, and watching the breathtaking sunset at Victoria Lake.
- On the fourth day of your trip to Sri Lanka from Delhi, you will head on an excursion tour to the famous Yala National Park - shelters world’s highest leopard population.
- The fifth day will take you to Bentota for an enjoyable, action-packed day out. Perched in the country's western part, Bentota is known for its stunning beaches and thrilling water sports. Once you are here, you will go boating at the river Madhu. Next, you will proceed to Turtle Hatchery, which is considered as the primary nesting site of turtles.
- On the sixth day of your Sri Lanka trip, you will go back to Colombo and spend the rest of the day doing street shopping and relishing local food.
- The seventh day will conclude your Sri Lanka trip from Delhi and you will proceed on your onward journey back home.
As soon as you arrive at Colombo International Airport, you will be taken towards Kandy.
On your way you will visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, it is famous for its largest herd of elephant captive. Here you can witness Asiatic animals witness elephants bathing and roam around the place.
After this, you will move towards Kanday, check in to the hotel and rest for a while.
Rest of the day is at leisure you can explore the beautiful city Kandy surrounded by majestic mountains and sprawling tea plantations.
Day 1 of Sri Lanka package from Delhi tour ends here. Return to the hotel by evening and have a sound sleep.
Have your breakfast and get ready to head out for Nuwara Eliya.
Enroute you will visit the famous Peradeniya Botanical Garden. Here you can see a beautiful collection of orchids and spectacular views of surroundings.
Next, drive towards the tea factory and learn about the variety of tea production in the factory
On your arrival at Nuwara Eliya, check-in at the hotel and freshen up.
By evening, you can venture out to explore the town which resembles England with its fancy houses, fences, and hedges.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
As per day 3 of Sri Lanka tour package from Delhi, you can explore Nuwara Eliya as per your wish.
You can spend a wonderful time on the shores of Victoria Lake while witnessing a gorgeous sunset.
Also, you can laze around the nearby streets to try local delicacies and don’t miss out to try fruits local fruits here such as raw jackfruit, wood apple, passion fruit and bananas.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Relish delicious and head out off for Yala National Park.
The national park is famous for its leopard and elephant population among other animals.
Here you have the opportunity to go on a thrilling Jeep Safari and spot a leopard in the natural habitat.
After an adventurous day, check-in at the hotel and stay for the night.
After having breakfast, head towards your next destination Bentota for a fun-filled day.
Enjoy a boat ride in the Madhu Rive during your city sightseeing.
Then you will visit Turtle Hatchery, you can observe newly conceived turtle hatchlings being taken care of in the tanks. You get a chance to witness feeding and discharging of infant turtle in the ocean.
You will check out from the hotel after having breakfast in Bentota.
You will visit a Turtle Hatchery to see endangered turtles on your way back to Colombo.
After your arrival at Colombo, check-in at the hotel and relax for a while.
In the evening, you can head out for on the shopping streets or try out the local food. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy your breakfast and pack your bags to get transferred to Colombo International Airport.
End of the Sri Lanka package from Delhi tour.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I use to book with this trustworthy company ( Thrillophilia ) for my short tours but this was my first booking for the long tour ( International package ) I knew about the company policy and service which is why I'm comfortable...The agent helps me with many options packages which I choose with this one...The representative already waited for us at the airport before the time gave...The picked-up transport was good, spacious and comfortable, the hotel they provided was very good, We start the trip as per itinerary which is well planned and we follow according to it, the entire places we visited was lovely, the place has its amazing scenic beauty for sure will give you a good photograph... it was hard to describe each place in details as words were less to describe the beauty of it...A nice tour guide who was detailed about each place...Now I'm ready for the next tour...
Rated : 5.0
The trip was absolutely great, full of excitment and happiness throughout. This tour is a complete package which you'll experience never like before, We visited the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage which we interact with the cute baby elephant, feeding, bathing, and watching at them we forget all the stress. The gardens, the lake, strawberry plantation, national park, shopping, and all were truly enjoyable...We visited Bentota there we spend our leisure time on the beach and participated in thrilling adventure watersport activity. Lastly, we explore Colombo like anything... Overall it was really a great tour that will be remembered for a lifetime.
Rated : 5.0
This was the first time I had booked our holiday from an online vendor and I am extremely satisfied with the services of Thrillophilia. It was truly a great deal to crack at the time when everything was pricy.
Rated : 4.0
Seriously this is one of the best of the best tour I had so far which we won't forget ever.... Thanks, Thrillophilia for the great arrangements. the picked-up was right on time, the vehicle was in a perfect condition which we had smooth transfers all over the tour, the local guide was nice, friendly and informative, the sightseeing of the place was one of the kind and the experience was unexplainable. I would suggest you visit and experienced the place.....
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.