Abu Dhabi City Sightseeing Tour Highlights
- Appreciate the beauty of one of the world’s most magnificent mosques, Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Grand Mosque offers great options for capturing amazing photos at reflective pools and impressive features, like marble mosaics and Swarovski chandeliers
- Get an in-depth understanding of the region’s culture, history and traditions by visiting Heritage village & different attractions
- Discover the replica of Emirati oasis settlement and glimpse into the traditional Bedouin way of life and culture
- Hop out for shopping dates available in their tastiest versions and also other local delights and unique souvenirs.
- Explore Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE and Middle East’s most charming city on this half day tour!
Abu Dhabi City Sightseeing Tour Overview
Abu Dhabi Tour Pickup Timings:
Starting time: 9:00 am - 9:30 am
Ending time: 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Half-Day Abu Dhabi Tour Duration: 4 - 5 Hours (Approx.)
Pickup & Drop location :
From Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Abu Dhabi)
Half-Day Abu Dhabi Tour
The capital of the UAE is also one of the Middle East’s most charming cities. Take our half-day city tour for the most distinct and authentic overview of Abu Dhabi’s main attractions. This being a fully guided tour is particularly ideal for first-timers and those with time constraints. With roundtrip transport included, it further eliminates all stress and confusion of organizing your own transport for sightseeing.
A combination of captivating cultural landmarks and resplendent architectures sets the background for this compact Abu Dhabi city tour. Beginning from your hotel or pre-agreed spot in Abu Dhabi, the tour will journey you past the city’s vibrant heart and the stunning sights surrounding it. And of course, you can expect to be regaled with some great information about this amazing city on the go.
About The Activity:
- Visit the cultural heritage and modern attractions of Abu Dhabi carefully crafted by our tour specialists including Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Emirates Palace, Heritage village, and Abu Dhabi museum.
- Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque is the first destination, an essential attraction when visiting the city.
- Discover the beauty and all details of one of the world’s most stunning mosques, Sheikh Zayed Mosque which has the Largest Chandelier in the World.
- Emirates Palace is the next on the list of Abu Dhabi tourist places, explore the Emirates Palace and drive by the Abu Dhabi Corniche beach and get picturesque views of the Arabian Gulf.
- Abu Dhabi Corniche has a well-planned location with plenty of Kids' play area, restaurants, and cafes to take a small break.
- Heritage Village and Abu Dhabi Museum will be the next stop which will give you an opportunity to get an insight into its history.
- Date Market lets you hop out for shopping not just quality dates (available in their tastiest versions imaginable), but also other local delights and unique souvenirs.
- The Abu Dhabi sightseeing tour will end with a drive back to the hotel with a lot of memories.
- Special Note - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque will operate on Fridays after 04:00 pm
Select Package Option
City Tour By Sharing Transfers
City Tour By Private Car
More Details about Abu Dhabi City Sightseeing Tour
Know Before You Go for Abu Dhabi City Sightseeing Tour
- PCR Test required to access Abu Dhabi. ( valid for 48hrs )
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Please be at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up time.
- Opening time of mosque: 9 AM to 8 PM (everyday) & 5 PM - 8 PM (Fridays)
- The operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance via whatsapp or call.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- Entrance to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is not guaranteed during Islamic Holidays.
- The Grand Mosque remains closed during any Islamic festival, as per the UAE law.
- Please make sure that your body should be fully covered while entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Entry will be restricted if guests wear Shorts and Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing.
- Women must wear long loose clothing, ensuring their arms and legs are fully covered with headcover all the time.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
Things To Carry for Abu Dhabi City Sightseeing Tour
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes