Red Dune Desert Safari in Dubai Highlights
- Enjoy the thrill of Red Dune Desert Safari at Dubai, the must-do activity for adventure lovers.
- Enjoy sandboarding, go for an exciting camel ride, and adorn your hands with beautiful Henna designs while marveling at the commanding views of a desert sunset and taking pictures in traditional attire.
- Indulge in the exciting dune bashing at Al Lahbab desert, along with some action filled stuff such as quad biking, and many more.
- Give a boost to your entertainment with the Belly dance show, Tanura, and puppet show.
- Relish the flavors of vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines during traditional BBQ dinner.
- Enjoy the comfortable and hassle-free ride with the availability of pick-up and drop-off facility.
Red Dune Desert Safari in Dubai Overview
Meeting point- Hotel (Centrally located in Bur Dubai/ Deira Area of Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai Side)
Activity Duration: 6 Hrs
Start Time: 3:00 PM
About Red Dune Desert Safari in Dubai:
To explore the pure charm and sweeping views of the Arabian Desert, ride over red dunes in Dubai. The Red Dunes Safari, crafted with a whole lot of things to do, see and experience, are by far the most adventurous off-road exploration that you can enjoy during your UAE vacation. As you leave behind the crowd and chaos of the city and escape to one of the country’s most enchanting terrains, loads of surprises await you!
With the exploration of dunes in a 4*4 vehicle, enjoy the mesmerizing sunset view over the horizon of the deserts. Along with the activities including Desert Safari, Camel ride, Henna tattooing, Dune bashing, Shisha smoking facility, Sandboarding, and Quad biking, entertain yourself with the Belly dance show, Tanura, and Puppet show. Relish the flavours of traditional BBQ dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines.
About the activity-
- Tour timings- 03:00 PM
- Tour duration- 6 hours
- Get picked up from your hotel in Dubai or Sharjah and embark on this adventure that starts at around 3:00 PM
- Start from an adrenaline-pumping dune bash in Al Lahbab desert, continuing through a visit to majestically furnished Bedouin style campsite deep within the desert, where you can smoke flavoured relish Arabian coffee.
- Before tantalizing your taste buds with a scrumptious array of salads, barbeque specialties, main-course dishes, and rounding up with a graceful belly dance performance tune into mind-blowing music, with which you’re assured of an action-packed evening with the right dose of fun, entertainment, and adventure.
- Moreover, enjoy sandboarding, go for an exciting camel ride, and adorn your hands with beautiful Henna designs while marvelling at the commanding views of a desert sunset and taking pictures in traditional attire.
- Upon your request, alcohol can be served at the campsite and arrange facilities to enjoy activities like quad biking.
- Conclude your 6-hour tour by getting dropped back to your hotel in Dubai or Sharjah.
Select Package Option
Red Dune Desert Safari In Dubai with Sharing Transfer
Red Dune Desert Safari In Dubai with Unlimited Alcohol with Sharing Transfers
Red Dune Desert Safari In Dubai with Food On Table with Sharing Transfers
Red Dune Safari with 20 Min. Quad Bike 150CC with Sharing Transfers
Red Dune Safari with VIP Majilis with Sharing Transfers
Red Dune Safari with Quad Bike 20 min with Sharing Transfers
Red Dune Safari with Dune Buggy 20 min. with Sharing Transfers
Red Dune Desert Safari In Dubai with Private Transfer
Red Dune Desert Safari In Dubai with Unlimited Alcohol with Private Transfers
Red Dune Desert Safari In Dubai with Food On Table with Private Transfers
Red Dune Safari with 20 Min. Quad Bike 150CC with Private Transfers
Red Dune Safari with VIP Majilis with Private Transfers
Red Dune Safari with Quad Bike 20 min with Private Transfers
Red Dune Safari with Dune Buggy 20 min. with Private Transfers
More Details about Red Dune Desert Safari in Dubai
Know Before You Go for Red Dune Desert Safari in Dubai
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina.
- Pregnant women, Seniors, Guest with Backache are not recommended for this activity.
- During the month of ramadan or dry days no live entertainment & alcohol will be served as per the government guidelines.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Both Alcohol and Quad biking are arranged on request and come at an additional cost.
- Children aged less than 3 years will not be charged.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Do not litter in the surroundings.
Things To Carry for Red Dune Desert Safari in Dubai
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Walking shoes