1. Warner Bros. Movie World:
Warner Bros. Movie World is one of the most popular theme parks on the Gold Coast. It is located in Oxenford, just north of Surfers Paradise. The park is open all year round, but hours vary depending on the season. The park's highlights include movie-themed rides and attractions, live shows, street entertainment, and various dining options. Warner Bros.
Location- Movie World Gold Coast is located in the heart of the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Timings- The theme park is open from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm from May through October and from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm from November through April.
2. Surfers Paradise:
There's no place like Surfers Paradise on Australia's Gold Coast. With its bustling city streets, sandy beaches, and beautiful weather, it's no wonder this is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. For those who want to explore the area a little further, take a walk or ride along the coastline from Main Beach to Coolangatta.
Location- Surfers Paradise is located on the Gold Coast of Queensland, Australia.
Timings- 8 am to 6 pm
3. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary: The Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the best places to visit on the Gold Coast and is located in Queensland, Australia. It is located in the southern part of the city and is home to various animals, including koalas, kangaroos, echidnas, and snakes. The sanctuary also has several interactive exhibits. The best time to visit the sanctuary is during February and March when the temperatures are mild, and plenty of activities are available for children.
Location- 28 Tomewin St, Currumbin QLD 4223, Australia
9 am to 4 pm
4. Coolangatta Beach:
Coolangatta Beach is one of the most popular beaches on the Gold Coast. It is located in the southern part of the city, just north of Surfers Paradise. The beach is well-known for its surfing conditions and is a popular spot for locals and visitors. The beach is also busiest in the afternoon and early evening. The best way to experience the Gold Coast is by driving, so plan your route wisely.
Location- It’s located on Coolangatta Beach, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Timings- There is no restriction on timings
5. Sea World: SeaWorld is one of the best places to visit on the Gold Coast. It is located on Seaworld Drive, Main Beach. SeaWorld has something for everyone: rides, animal exhibits, and shows. There are also plenty of places to eat and drink at SeaWorld. SeaWorld also offers season passes, including unlimited park admission over a certain period. The park is closed on Christmas Day and Good Friday.
Location- The Sea World Gold Coast is located in Queensland, Australia.
Timings- The park is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
6. Burleigh Heads: Burleigh Heads is a small town located on the Gold Coast of Queensland, Australia. Burleigh Heads is a spectacular beach just minutes from the heart of the Gold Coast. Burleigh Heads is a popular spot for swimming, surfing, and sunbathing with its dramatic headland, pristine white sand, and clear blue water. The best time to visit Burleigh Heads is during the summer when the weather is warm, and the water is perfect for swimming.
Location- The town is located about 90 minutes drive from Brisbane and about an hour’s drive from the Gold Coast airport.
It opens between 8:30 am and 7:00 pm.
The Gold Coast is a place that comes alive at night. After the sun goes down, the streets fill with people looking for a good time. There are plenty of bars and clubs to choose from, so you're sure to find one that suits your taste. The theme park opened on April 15, 1992. The park is owned and operated by the amusement company Ardent Leisure. The park features a variety of rides and attractions, as well as a safari area.
Location- The Dreamworld Gold Coast is located in Coomera QLD 4209, Australia.
It is open daily from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
8. Lamington National Park:
Lamington National Park is a great place to visit all year round. However, the best time to visit is between May and September, when the weather is more relaxed and drier. You can enjoy hiking, bird watching, and camping during this time. Lamington National Park is open year-round, with the peak season running from December to March.
Location- Lamington National Park is located on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Timings- it open for 24 hours.
9. David Fleay Wildlife Park:
The park features a variety of Australian native animals, including koalas, kangaroos, emus, crocodiles, and more. Visitors can learn about the park's conservation efforts and participate in hands-on activities such as animal feeding. The lions are kept in a natural environment and interact with visitors through displays and performances. In addition to the animals, David Fleay Wildlife Park also features a botanical garden with more than 2,500 plants from around the world.
Location- David Fleay Wildlife Park is located in Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast.
Open daily from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
10. Tamborine Mountain:
With its lush rainforest and cascading waterfalls, Tamborine Mountain is one of the Gold Coast's most popular tourist destinations. Located just a short drive from the city, Tamborine Mountain is a great place to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and relax in nature. The best time to visit the mountain is during the winter when the views are stunningly clear.
Location- The mountain is easily accessible by car and can be reached within an hour or two from the coast.