Best Selling Leh Ladakh Tour Packages
Own Bike: INR 24800
Two People on 1 Bike: INR 35800
Solo Rider: INR 45800
Route: Manali - Rohtang La – Keylong – Jispa – Baralacha La – Sarchu – Gata loops – Nakila – Lachulung La – Pang – Moore plains – Tso Moriri – Hanle - Pangong via Shyok route - Nubra - Khardung La – Leh - Magnetic Hill – Kargil – Zoji La – Sonmarg - Srinagar
-Don't miss the chance of waking up amidst the scenic and picturesque beauty of mountains, based in the Land of Gods- Himachal Pradesh.
-Get an opportunity to meeting new people and interacting with them in order to spend your vacation in the most adventurous and memorable way possible.
-Travel across Rohtang Pass at 13,058ft and gather the delight of a great camping experience.
- Visit Suraj Tal and Deepak Tal and come across the Baralacha Pass based at 16,616ft. which binds together Lahaul district to Ladakh.
-Also, you cannot miss the opportunity of visiting Tsokar lake(salted lake), Mori plains, Gata loops with 21 hairpin bends, Lachungla (16.600ft) and Nakila Pass.
-Drive across Hanle and Puga and witness Galaxy with naked eyes and the beauty of vast landscapes.
-A visit to Pangong Tso lets you conquer the routes for an offroading journey towards through Maan, Merak, and Chushul.
-Don't forget to witness the Shyok village route and explore the Nubra Valley that shows you the unbounded beauty of waterfalls, and other charming scenes.
-Coming across the Diskit Monastery which constitutes of the Sand Dunes (cold Desert) and an opportunity of riding double-humped camels is one of the best things that you are going to experience once in a lifetime.
-Drive and conquer the highest accessible motorable pass in the world named as Khardungla at 18,380 ft. and reach to Leh for the exploration of the local markets and culture.
-Visit Lamayuru, which is the oldest Monastery of Ladakh and grasp the views of Moon Landscape
-Proceed from Kargil to Sonamarg and drive past the popular Zojila pass, Drass Village (2nd coldest inhabited place in the world), as well as see the prominet peaks of the Kargil war (Tiger, Tololing) from the Vijay war memorial Hall.
The Manali Leh Srinagar Sightseeing Tour with Hanle & Tsomoriri provides you with the chance of exploring Himachal Pradesh and fulfilling your goals of experiencing extreme adventure and thrills. Head out for an adventurous and fun-filled journey which is sure to hold you spellbound and let you gather never-ending memories that you can cherish for an entire lifetime.
Endpoint: Leh Airport
Note: Hit Send Enquiry to get the best price for flight tickets to LEH
About the Destination:
Famed as the Land of high passes, this spectacular beauty is winning the heart of the travellers and is sliding up in the bucket list. The entire region is enfolded by alluring mountains, pristine lakes, and variants of Buddist culture. Each and every corner of Ladakh showcases its own enigma and hails out to the revellers from all over the map. Reaching Ladakh can be a little tricky due to the undulating quality of its terrain; however, it is accessible by various means of transport.
About the Tour:
With this tour, you can witness the gems of Ladakh, be it the ever brackish Pangong lake or the bizarre magnetic hill, all of them can be covered by selecting this package. Whether you wish to go for a trip with your family or travel solo, this package is just perfect for both purposes and is indeed a choice with no regrets.
Wondering what you will be ticking off?
- Shanti Stupa: Built by the Japanese with a tinge of their architectural style, this structure extends the bird's eye view of Leh, which will put you under a spell with its beauty.
- Leh Palace: Keeping up the relics of an era gone by, this 9-storey high edifice, boasts with its unique collection of jewellery, crowns, and various other things of the prime ancestors.
- Magnetic Hill: A law of gravity-defying phenomenon. It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on this metallic road the vehicle slides up-hill although some believe it’s only an optical illusion
- SECMOL: Commonly known as the Rancho School. This school became famous after Aamir Khan's movie Three Idiots. The wall with painting about the three Idiots movie is the most popular spot for the tourist.
- Ladakh Hall of Fame: A museum which was built by the Indian Army filled with war memorabilia, martyr biographies & busts, images and weapons used during the Kargil war and other battles fought in Ladakh.
- Spituk Gompa: This 15th century Gompa houses appealing icons and thangkas of Lord Buddha and has a collection of ancient masks, antique arms, and an awe-inspiring image of Mahakaal.
- The confluence of the Zanskar & Indus: At this place, you can witness the magnificent view of two rivers in wedlock, namely Indus & Zanskar.
- Nubra Valley: Wish to experience the ride of double-humped camels? Then this is your place to be which awaits you with its dunes and camels.
- Khardungla pass: Visit the highest motorable road in the world.
- Pangong Lake: Located at the Indo China border, this brackish water lake, extends picture-perfect backdrops and its realm is just one of its kind.
- Shey Palace and Gompa: Dwelled on a hillock 15 km's upstream from Leh, it was once the summer capital of Ladakh, and once you visit the place you will know the reason why it was so!
June 9,14,15,21,22 July 6,10,13 August 3,10,17 September 1,7,15,22
Group Size- 6 people
About the Destination:
Get ready to explore the beautiful land of cultural diversity and thrilling adventures, Ladakh, while you head out for a vacation. Leh Ladakh group tour package is the perfect tour where you can head out with your group and explore the beautiful city. The capital city of Leh is a wonderland in itself and has innumerable sights worth enjoying. Be it the bustling marketplaces, the royal palaces, the treasured monasteries or its extensive trails for trekkers, it has something for everyone.
The mesmerizing beauty of Pangong and the alluring charm of Nubra Valley will leave you spellbound and wanting for more. Add to that the feeling of being on top of the world. Why sit and enjoy the facts, when you can actually go and see the ‘World’s Highest All Weather Motorable Road’: Khardung La Pass! Because it is better to experience a place once than to read about it a thousand times
About the Tour
- Your trip starts with arrival in Manali, post which you will leave to cross the Rohtang Pass into the Lahaul Valley
- You will then drive from your first stop at Jispa to Leh via another popular stayover town of Sarchu
- You will also be driven through the highest civilian motorable pass of the world, Khardung La
- Khardung La connects Leh to the beautiful Nubra Valley, where you will visit Diskit and Hundar sand dunes for a double-humped camel ride
- Also from Leh, you will drive for the famous Pangong Lake (one from 3 Idiots) over Chang La pass
- These 8 days are going to be super exciting and full of sights that will leave you speechless with their grandeur
About the Activity:
- Make your vacation a special one with this exciting 7 days 6 nights sightseeing tour in Ladakh.
- Ladakh, a muse for writers, a haven for bikers and a perfect getaway for the experience loving travellers!
- Experience one of the best Ladakh tour packages while you're cuddled in the laps of the mighty Himalayan and Karakorum ranges, it is a destination that is beautified by contrasts!
- During the course of this tour, you will get to explore Sangam, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Nubra valley, Leh and Pangong Tso lake.
- Explore the amazing beauty of the region with the valleys and the serene surroundings.
- Experience the joy of riding in a double hunk camel in the Nubra valley and enjoy the beauty of the Pangong Tso lake as it slowly changes its colour.
- This Ladakh tour package boasting this destination is deservedly among the gorgeous natural spectacles in the world!
- Conclude your tour after getting transferred to the airport and head back home with wonderful memories.
Duration of the Tour: 7D/6N
Highest Altitude: Khardung La Pass (18,380 feet)
Group Size: 6 PAX
Tour Type: Group Departure
Ladakh sits on the claim of the most coveted Himalayan destination with no one coming anywhere close to stealing its fame. Lying on the rain shadow side of the Himalayas, Ladakh is a semi-arid region, surrounded by snowcapped mountains on all sides that follow you everywhere you go. With some of the most unusual sights in the area, Ladakh can surely be said to be a gifted region. Almost a cold desert, the major cities are somewhat of an oasis and have been in existence for a very long time and stand tall with a vivid history. But foremost of everything, Ladakh has emerged out as a prime adventure location for many road-trippers and backpackers of the country, and from overseas as well.
About the trip
- The trip begins with your arrival at Leh airport
- You will be visiting the local sights of the city as well as the attractions of the Sham Valley
- The highlights there are the mysterious Magnetic hill and the beautiful confluence of the rivers Zanskar and Indus
- The trip also takes you to the famous Nubra valley and the famous Pangong Tso Lake
- From Pangong, you will be driving to the Tso Moriri, which is a beautiful Lake and a breeding ground for many migratory birds
- You will also be staying in camps at various locations, the best part about which is the unending views of stars and galaxies in the clear nights
- Enjoy this tour of 8 days and cherish it forever
Call our destination expert to book: 8619833383
About the Destination:
The crown of India is beautified by Ladakh, the land of high passes, situated in the picturesque state of Jammu and Kashmir. Regarded as an exotic tourist destination, it is a land filled with breath-taking natural beauty and mystique.
From majestic mountain passes and tranquil monasteries to magical lakes, Ladakh is sure to take your breath away. During summer, this beautiful region is adorned with a plethora of vibrant colors, but come winter time it is transformed into a snowy white wonderland, often cut off from the rest of the world.
As a destination, Ladakh is replete with every sight imaginable; from sapphire blue lakes to jade green meadows and even dry and arid grasslands serve to make this land of extremes a must-go destination on every traveler's bucket list, and that is the very reason that no one should ever miss the chance of visiting this Paradise. That is why this tour is here to bring everyone on an equal pedestal by bringing together women of a different metal and organizing a women-only tour to the land of high passes, Ladakh
About the Activity:
Treat yourself to 6 nights 7 days of mystery with the women-only tour to Ladakh. Start your trip from the charming town of Leh, which will woo you with its quaint markets and charming palaces. Visit the beautiful Sham valley and the ancient monasteries.
Take a trip down to enchanting Nubra valley and visit the famous Diskit monastery and the Hall of Fame, to experience local culture at its best.
Lose yourself in the hypnotizing beauty of the colorful Pangong Tso and enjoy a memorable sunrise and sunset by the lake. A thrilling camel safari and drive through the highest motorable road in the world, seems just too good to be true!
Departure Dates: May (19,25,31), June (6,12,18,24,30), July (6,12,18,24,30), Aug (5, 11,17,23,29), Sept (4,10,16,22)
Group size- 2-6 People
Multiple Departure Dates from June to October
About the Destination
Kashmir is a beautiful land, one that has inspired many poets and artists to base their creations upon. And sitting in the very heart of Kashmir is the diversely beautiful land of Ladakh. It is a wide stretch of beautiful arid lands surrounded by high snowcapped mountains on all sides. Situated between the Himalayan mountain range and Kunlun mountain range, this beautiful land has everything that you expect from a high altitude region, only in a much more beautiful manner.
Ladakh owns up to its name of 'Land of High Passes', with a few amongst the highest motorable roads in the world lying in the Himalayan region of Ladakh. Also famous are some of the most unusual sights of this wonderland like the Magnetic Hill, Pangong Lake, Chadar Trek etc. One can only feel why Ladakh is everyone's beloved when they have felt Ladakh up close
About the tour
- After your arrival in Ladakh, you will be visiting some of the most wondrous creations of nature as well as made by man in honor of the land that gave them shelter
- Visit Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Ladakh Hall of Fame, Spituk Gompa
- Also famous is the view of the confluence of Indus and Zanskar, both of which have different colors
- Visit Nubra Valley and see the sand dunes of Hundar
- Visit the famous Pangong Lake from the 3 Idiots movie
- Enjoy these 7 days and 6 nights in the magic of Ladakh
Leh Ladakh Bike Tour Packages
Manali - Leh - Srinagar Bike Package
A journey of 2400 km and the ride through the enthralling snowy paradise, this Leh Ladakh Bike trip from Manali, and ending at Srinagar, will instantly make an ardent biker to fall in love with the journey.
Over the course of your trip, you will be passing through some of the most enchanting passes, Khardung La Pass, world’s highest motorable road, being one of them. Apart from this, you will also get a chance to explore various other exotic places like Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake, etc.
Multiple Departure Dates from June to September
Cost without Bike: INR 35300 per person
Double Rider(2 people sharing 1 bike): INR 43300 per person
Single Rider(1 person on 1 bike): INR 52300 per person
Group Size- 18 to 20 Participants/ 10-15 Bikes | Open for Solo or Groups
About the Destination:
Bestowed with natural formations and heaven like ambience the regions of Ladakh and Leh are beautified with immense natural diversities. On the other hand, Kashmir is a land that is utterly beautiful and has inspired many love affairs and art pieces!
Decorating the crown of the subcontinent of India, literally, the landscapes of this area are richly embellished with sights of every kind imaginable.
The Northern frontier of India has always been home to a rich and prosperous culture. Navigate the toughest passes on a trip of Manali to Leh on the bike, the empty stretches of highways and rock-strewn pathways in the mountains all of which reward you with gorgeous vistas that make the ride worthwhile!
About the trip
- The trip starts with you boarding your bus from Delhi for Manali, where you will meet your bikes for the Manali to Leh bike trip
- You will take a test ride to Solang valley and will leave with your bikes for Leh the very next day.
- Crossing Rohtang pass, Jispa, and Sarchu, you will arrive in Leh
- You will pay visits to the Sham Valley, Nubra Valley, and Pangong Tso, before returning to Manali via Upshi and Jispa
- These 12 days will leave you in awe of the beauty of this place and will keep you coming back for more
Srinagar - Leh - Manali Bike Package
This bike trip to Leh-Ladakh is yet another famous route, which majority of bikers prefer. Filled with uneven routes, challenges and narrow passes, this 1600 km bike trip will start from Srinagar and pass through some of the enchanted locations like Sonmarg, Kargil, etc.
And you get to see many amazing tourist destinations in Leh, which include Lamayuru Monastery, Pangong Lake, Nubra Valley, Deskit Monastery, Tso Moriri Lake, and heading to Manali and calling off this amazing bike ride.
Explore Ladakh On Bike
This biking expedition will start from Leh and will allow you to explore some of the major tourist destinations on bike. During the course of your bike trip in Leh-Ladakh, you will visit Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake, Alchi, etc. You will also pass through Khardung La, world’s highest motorable pass, during your trip.
June 9,14,15,21,22,29 July 6,10,13,20,28 August 3,10,17,24,31 September 7
Self Drive (own bike & fuel): INR 28800 per person
Double Rider(2 people sharing 1 bike): INR 34800 per person
Single Rider(1 person on 1 bike): INR 41800 per person
Size of group- 18 to 20 Participants/ 10 Bikes | Open for Solo or Groups
About the Destination
The Manali Leh highway has been claimed by many to be the most beautiful highways in the world. The road that encompasses the phenomenal sights, some of the most exciting mountain passes like Khardung La, Nakee La, Barlacha La and Tanglang La, goes through 21 death defying Gata loops to finally reach into the most beautiful piece of land on earth, the city of Leh.
About the trip
- This bike trip will take you through some of the most memorable roads and will mesmerize you with the sights of some of the most beautiful mountain ranges in the Himalayas
- You can indulge in adventure activities in the Solang Valley near Manali
- Ride over the beautiful Rohtang pass and into Lahaul Valley
- Ride for days to finally reach Leh
- Experience the mysterious magnetic hill of Ladakh
- Drive over the highest civilian motorable pass of the world, Khardung La
- Take a camel double-humped ride
- Visit the famous Pangong Tso (the lake from 3 idiots)
- These 10 days will forever sit in your memories as the fondest ones
- Leh, situated at 3500 m from sea level, is a place of absolute marvel.
- Located in the upper Himalayas, this quaint district offers incredible sights and scenery.
- This bike trip of 7 days is a chance to experience the uniqueness of Leh and the Indo-Tibetan culture that exists in perfect harmony there.
- The trip covers areas like Pangong lake, Khardong-La and Nubra along with Leh.
- Get ready for the adventure ride of a lifetime as you explore the town that once was a major commercial spot on the silk route during this 7 day trip.
Leh Ladakh Jeep Tours
Fixed departure dates: Multiple dates open to Join a Group departure in June, July, August and September and can be customized on request for separate group also.
About the Activity:
- From the pleasantly hospitable town of Manali, the Manali to Leh Jeep expedition takes you on a roller coaster drive through distinct geographies portraying diverse geographies. From hill town to high altitude arid desert, this safari is one mega experience.
- The Manali to Leh by road traverses over five high altitude Himalayan passes such as Rohtang (3,978m), Keylong (3,350m), and Tanglang La (17,585ft) showcasing an ever changing dynamic landscape that alters from barren lands to lush green pastures.
- Tsomoriri Lake is the one attraction that demands all your attention during this jeep ride which is now Tso Moriri Wetland Conservation Reserve. It is the largest of the high altitude lakes entirely within India at an altitude of 4522 meter.
- Interact with the amazing landscapes beautified by the natural formations throughout the journey. You will come across the undeniable beauties of Khardung La Pass, Pangong Lake, Deskit, Hundar, the confluence of Zanskar and Indus Rivers, Nubra Valley etc.
- These places have been occupied by multitudinous mountains, valleys, small streams, rock formations, monasteries, gompas and what not.
- By the end of the journey multi-hued prayer flags, Tibetian chortens, and friendly locals would be etched in your memories for a very long time to come.
- Number of PAX Standard Deluxe Super Deluxe
- Min 02 pax Rs. 37470 Rs. 38090 Rs. 39660
- Min 03 Pax Rs. 28530 Rs. 29260 Rs. 30620
- Min 04 pax Rs. 24950 Rs. 25280 Rs. 27140
- Min 05 Pax Rs. 22090 Rs. 22780 Rs. 24220
- Min 06 Pax Rs. 20780 Rs. 21400 Rs. 22970
- Min 07 Pax Rs. 22540 Rs. 23220 Rs. 24700
- Min 08 Pax Rs. 21500 Rs. 22130 Rs. 23700
- Min 09 Pax Rs. 20300 Rs. 20960 Rs. 22460
- Min 10 Pax Rs. 19690 Rs. 20320 Rs. 21880
- Min 11 Pax Rs. 18870 Rs. 19520 Rs. 21040
- Min 12 Pax Rs. 18480 Rs. 19100 Rs. 20670
- Extra Bed Child Rs. 8800 Rs. 9800 Rs. 10700
About the Activity:
From the pleasantly hospitable town of Manali, the Manali to Leh Jeep expedition takes you on a roller coaster drive through distinct geographies portraying diverse geographies. From hill town to high altitude arid desert, this safari is one mega experience.
The Manali to Leh by road traverses over five high altitude Himalayan passes such as Rohtang (3,978m), Keylong (3,350m), and Tanglang La (17,585ft) showcasing an ever changing dynamic landscape that alters from barren lands to lush green pastures. A drive through Skyangchu Thang, the biggest and highest plateau on earth on a stretch of 42kms leaves you breathless. For you to capture moments like these, the safari also includes a brief photography workshop to help arrest high altitude frames with more panache.
By the end of the journey multi-hued prayer flags, Tibetian chortens, and friendly locals would be etched in your memories for a very long time to come.
Known as the most beautiful destinations in the world, Ladakh had been attracting a lot of tourists. Leh Ladakh jeep safari package is the perfect one for the adventure seekers where they can explore the beauty of region while driving through the barren roads. Each day will hold something new for you during this incredible journey. Soak in the beauty of the region with the mountains, valleys, scenic monasteries etc.
Not just this you also get a chance to learn about the rich culture and traditions of this region. Meet the local people and enjoy a cup of hot tea with them. Visit some of the places like Thiksey Monastery, Shey Monastery, Leh Palaces etc. Don't miss your chance to enjoy the wonderful camping by the Pangong Lake and feel the thrill as you ride through Khardungla, highest motorable road in the world.
About the Tour:
-Brace yourself as you head out on this thrilling adventure of Leh Ladakh jeep safari package once you reach Manali from your destination by air, rail and road.
-Visit a famous temple and check out other sightseeing spots with picturesque mountains and scenic landscapes in and around Manali.
-Take a drive from Manali to various destinations including Jispa, Sarchu, Leh, Hunder, Panamik, Chang La, Pangong Tso, Srinagar and many more.
-Enjoying the most amazing journey of their life sitting on the back seats. You can feel the effect of gravity, atmosphere low on air, freezing temperature.
-Also visit the most famous attractions like Shey Gompa, Thiksey, Gompa Hemis and many winding roadways into mountain passes.
-Your support team makes this challenging journey very smooth and safe without tampering the fun and adventure as you end the trip in Srinagar.
-Conclude this Leh Ladakh jeep safari package after 10 days and 9 nights and head back home with lots of memories.
Note: This is a group tour and requires min 6 pax to execute.
Leh Ladakh Trekking Packages
Chadar trek is one of the most challenging trek of Indian terrain. Located on the hills of Kargil, Jammu and Kashmir, the Chadar Trek passes through the frozen Zanskar River and is a home to umpteen sights along the canyons and ravines of Ladakh. Moreover, it is the only route between the crossroads of Chilling and Zanskar Valley during winter.
The Chadar Trek in Ladakh offers a lot of unique experiences to its visitors, which include walking on the frozen Zanskar River, which normally turns into a thick sheet of ice under which flows the water from glaciers, camping in inhospitable conditions like inside the caves. Also, the route of the trek passes through some of the most stunning sceneries, allowing you to behold the hanging icicles, iced peaks amidst the turquoise skies and mesmerizing Tibetan prayer flags.
Markha Valley Trek
Markha Valley Trek is one of the best and most loved treks in Ladakh Tour. It gives you a chance to ascend two of the highest passes in Ladakh, which include Gandala La (4800m) and Kongmaru La (5150m) and allows you to feast your eyes with the stunning beauty of valley from summit.
During your trek, you will also visit the alluring Markha Village, which is laced with the green fields and willow trees and snow-capped mountains at the back. Apart from the trek, also, explore various monasteries, palaces and museums during your visit.
To book Call @ 9358833234
About the Kashmir Great Lake Trek:
Nestled high up in the mountains and beckoning the travellers from far and wide Kashmir Great Lakes trek is another hidden jewels of Kashmir. The trek to the Kashmir Great Lakes Trek offers a lifetime experience for all the nature lovers and the trekkers. The thundering hush of the Kashmir lakes and its virgin excellence is enchanted. Aside from the lakes, even the desolate smooth snow clad mountains emerge in might and pleased. You will start this amazing trek from Srinagar and then continue exploring the beauty of the region.
On your second day, you will start from Sonmarg. You will cover some of the most scenic places in a period of 8 days. As you continue your trek you will be rewarded with the mesmerizing views of the pictorial streams and the Shekdur Range. On your third day, you will trek from Nichnai to Vishansar Lake and come across the stunning views of the lush valleys and the small rivers on the side. Your trek will undergo a steep descend and will lead you to a cascading waterfall that joins the river.
Behold at the captivating views of the Himalayan Range and also the Vishansar Lake during the trek. On your fourth and fifth day, you will you will trek to Vishansar and then to Gadsa which will be around 11km of trekking. Marvel at the sight of the pictorial lakes and the exotic flowers and snow on both the sides. On your sixth and seventh day, you will cover Gadsar, Satsar and then to Gangabal Twin lakes. On both these days, you will cover a distance of 12km and 9 km respectively.
You trek will lead you to a gurgling stream and then to the beautiful lakes. Keep staring for long at the beautiful lake and also catch some trout fish while you are here. You will also pass through many small bridges and ramble on grassy land dotted with yellow flowers and pine forest during your trek. This Kashmir Great Lakes trek package is definitely the best trek for you to do in this year.
About the Destination:
Go on a Kashmir Great Lakes trek and get enchanted with Kashmir, a celestial land nothing short of a fairy tale. A surreal destination, there are many natural gems tucked away here. One of them is Srinagar, the summer capital of the state known for its refreshing gardens, lakes and houseboats. Another sought-after place here is Sonamarg. Meaning the meadow of gold this is where frosty mountains cast against the clear deep blue sky make for a postcard image. Pristine and untouched, the lakes over here be it Dal Lake, Vishansar Lake or Gangabal Twin lakes are surreal and a rare sight.
Alpine and snow clad mountains, green meadows, rocky terrains, gurgling streams, silver birch and other untouched beauties of Mother Earth make for a varied and complete trekking experience of around 63km. Rediscover serenity and uncover what makes Kashmir Great Lakes Trek a trove for adventure and nature enthusiasts seeking a thrilling experience of trekking in India. Kashmir Great Lakes best time to visit is from July to September. This amazing trek takes you through some of the most beautiful sights that are hidden from the normal eyes. The best part about the trek is that you will get a chance to see five beautiful lakes together and each reflecting the beauty of the other.
As you continue you will find that the mountains in the background make the whole place looks majestic. Witness the beauty of the lakes with the snowflakes on the top making the lake much prettier. Adding to it the golden flowers in bloom, the dark blue sky and the lush green grass will seem like just another heaven on earth. Each day of the trek holds something new for you which you will cherish for a lifetime.
Kashmir Great Lakes Trek Highlights:
- This trek is one of the most beautiful treks and is the only trek where you can explore five stunning lakes in the world at a high altitude.
- The trek to the Kashmir Great Lakes Trek offers a lifetime experience of vintage memories which you will cherish for a lifetime.
- Get a chance to witness the high mountain passes and the snow patches that feed the lakes. Occasionally you might also see milky white icebergs floating on the lake’s inky blue surface.
- Although this trek will lead you to some steep ascend you will also get to see small hamlets and the lights flickering there.
- Your trekking trail will take you through innumerable meadows, snow-clad glaciers and pinnacles passes, rocky barren lands, struggling streams.
Temperature: Day: 17°C-20°C and Night: 3°C-4°C
Trekking Distance: 72km
Maximum Altitude: 13,800ft
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Starting and Ending Point: The trek starts at Sonmarg and ends at Naranag
Railway Station: Jammu is the nearest railway station
Airport: Srinagar Airport
Base Camp: Sonmarg
Stok Kongri Trek
The third in the list is Stok Kangri Trek in Ladakh, which towers at the heights of 6,000 m from the mean sea level. Whether you are a newbie or a pro-trekker, the Stok Kangri Trek is for everyone and has a lot of thrills along the way. However, you may face a few challenges during your trek, for example, thinning of air at high altitudes, hence, the first three days are spent for acclimatisation.
Also, the route for the trek is always the shortest one, but it is assured that you get the best views and experience during your Ladakh trek. You get to pass the charming Stok Village along with the sights of glaciers, Zanskar range, Indus Valley, Ladakh Range, and the city of Leh. Moreover, you also cross the Hemis National Park during your trek and if you are lucky enough, you may also get a sight of endangered snow leopards.
Lamayuru To Chilling Trek
Lamayuru to Chilling Trek in Ladakh gives you a chance to explore the calmness and beauty of the region, tucked amidst the remote villages of Leh and Ladakh. Situated at the heights of 4950m, the Lamayuru to Chilling Trek will allow you to walk through villages, rivers and snow-covered trails.
You will get to see the stunning beauty of the Stok and Karakoram ranges and cross three passes, namely Kongskil La Pass, Dung Dung Chan La Pass, and the Prinkti La Pass, where you can also find some of the rarest species of flora and fauna.
Snow Leopard Trek
The Snow Leopard Trek in Ladakh mainly focuses the sighting of the endangered Snow Leopards in the valleys of Leh and Ladakh. Best season to see the snow leopards in Leh and Ladakh is from October to March. Apart from the Hemis National Park, some of the other areas, which are recommended for the snow leopard sighting include the Sham, some areas in western Leh region, for example, Ney Phu, Ule Phu and the hills of Skindyang Village.
Not only the snow leopards, there are umpteen other varieties of animals that you get to see during your trek. Some of them include the ‘Himalayan Blue Sheeps,’ known as “Bharal,” Asiatic ibex Skin, red fox, Tibetan wolf, etc. The highest point of Snow Leopard Trek is the Stokla Pass, located at the heights of around 4800 m from the mean sea level.
Leh Ladakh Cycling Packages
About the Destination
Ladakh is the emergent favorite of travelers, not just from India, but from the entire world. Surrounded by snow-capped mountains on all sides, the beauty of this place is unparalleled, and you will agree to that as soon as you set foot here. And despite being so far off and on the rain shadow side of the Himalayas, Ladakh is very well connected, especially the capital city of Leh. Apart from the main airport in the capital, you can arrive in Ladakh via road too, with highways coming in from Srinagar and from Manali, the latter being one of the most beautiful highways in the country.
And this is another reason why Ladakh is a favorite of adventure junkies. You can ride a bike till here, or can even cycle up to this beautiful land of Leh, some 11,400ft above sea level.
About the Trip
Manali to Leh cycling expedition is a scenic ride traversing through some of the highest passes in the world making it one of the most challenging rides to beat. Cutting across beautiful trails with the Himalayas serving as the perfect backdrop, one can cross Tanglang La standing at 5328m before entering Leh. The route from Manali to Leh is straightforward with the roads either being completely dirt or tarmac.
In the Manali Leh cycling tour explore rougher dirt tracks while making some tough climbs along with gut-wrenching descents. Everyday the distance covered ranges from 40 to 80 km traversing altitudes over 4000 m. Not only will this invigorating route comprise cycling from Leh in the Indus Valley to the alpine Kullu Valley covering a total of 470 km, but it also cuts across three mountain ranges of Zanskar, main Himalayas and Pir Panjal Range. Altogether one exceeds 29000 feet in altitude crossing passes like the Khardung La, Tanglang La and Baralacha La (4890m).
- Explore the breathtaking Himalayas atop two wheels on this enthralling cycling trip across Manali and Leh.
- Start your trip from Manali and make your way across 5 passes with a maximum altitude of Khardung La (5602 mts).
- Pass by Rohtang Pass, Bara Lachha La, Naki La & Lachu lung La and many more.
- Cycle through loopy passes, high altitude peaks, cold deserts and breathtaking snow filled landscapes.
- Conclude your 11 day tour by arriving at your stunning destination of Leh.
Other Leh Ladakh Packages:
Ladakh has always been one of the most favourite destinations for rafting in India. Rivers like Indus, Zanskar, Shayok etc. offer a variety of rapids, making these perfect places for rafting in Ladakh. Because of this plethora of options available, anyone with amateur to pro level of experience can come and indulge in this adrenaline pumping activity.
Some of the most famous routes for rafting include Phey to Indus via Zanskar, Nimo to Alchi, Upshi to Nimo, Phey to Nimo, Alchi to Khaltsey via Nurla, etc.
Camping in Ladakh amidst the snow-capped mountains and stunning scenery can be one unforgettable experience. There are various famous camping locations in Ladakh, for example, near Pangong Lake in Spangmik Village, Hunder and Sumoor Village in Nubra Valley, Tingmosgang Village in Sham Valley, Mulbek Village in Shargol and many more.
While camping, you can witness the outlandish landscapes away from the hustle and bustle of city life, giving you a totally refreshing experience.
Wildlife Tour Packages of Ladakh
Leh and Ladakh has a good number of wildlife species, which even include some of the endangered species like the Snow Leopard, etc., making it a perfect tourist destination for the wildlife enthusiasts. The wildlife tour packages of Ladakh include the visit to Hemis National Park, Shey Palace and Thiksey. You will definitely get a chance to witness a lot of wild animals like blue sheeps, Tibetan argali, snow leopards, etc.
Along with the wildlife explorations, you will also visit various iconic tourist destinations of local Leh city and enjoy a trek on the Stokla pass, located the heights of 4900 m from the mean sea level.
Monastery Tour of Ladakh
Ladakh is the home of some of the world’s oldest and largest monasteries and without visiting these monasteries, your tour to Ladakh is incomplete. Though, almost all the Ladakh tour packages include the visit to all the major monasteries, there are specific packages too, which will take you to the exploration of monasteries of Ladakh only if you want to.
Honeymoon Tour Packages of Ladakh
The honeymoon tour packages of Ladakh will include the local sightseeing of Leh town, the visit to Pangong lake and a memorable drive to the highest motorable pass, the Khardung La pass, located at an altitude of 18,380 feet from the mean sea level.
Family Tour Packages of Ladakh
Ladakh because of its stunning views of Himalayas and all terrain landscapes are a perfect vacation destinations for families. It offers plethora of options for family to indulge in, for example, they can just explore famous monasteries and other iconic tourist destinations and increase your knowledge about the same or they can indulge in various adventurous activities like trekking, rafting, wildlife safari, jeep safari, etc.
Ladakh With Kashmir Tour Package
To make your Ladakh trip more excited, amalgamating it with the Kashmir trip is one of the best options to go for. Exploring the stunning locations of Kashmir like Sonmarg, Gulmarg, etc. and then heading to Leh and exploring its places like Pangong Lake, Khardung La Pass, etc. will be some of the most fabulous days of yours.
Ladakh Cultural Tour Package
Leh and Ladakh hold a rich history of traditional culture and is a home to some of the oldest and most beautiful monasteries in the world. Without visiting these locations, the tour to Leh and Ladakh is incomplete. There are umpteen cultural Ladakh Tour packages, which will allow you to experience the rich and authentic culture of Leh and Ladakh.
The majority of these cultural Ladakh packages include the visit of sightseeing in Leh along with the Shanti Stupa, visit to Pangong Lake, visit to Pather Sahib, which is a Sikh religious site, Khardung La, the highest motorable road in the world, visit to Leh palaces, monasteries and Shey Palace.
Must Visit Places in Ladakh
Situated at a height of about 14,270 ft above mean sea level and 134 km long in length and 5 km wide, the Pangong Lake has its foot spread from India to China with only 40 percent of the part in India.
The lake is around 6 hours drive from Leh and the majority of Ladakh tour packages include the Pangong Lake visit. While travelling to Pangong Lake from Leh, you will cross the Chang La, located at a height of 17,000 feet and is also the highest motorable road in the world.while camping around Pangong Lake, you will get overwhelmed with the infatuating beauty of the lake where the shadow of the majestic white glistening peaks falls in the crystal clear water, and the tranquil environment all around allows you to lose yourself in the surroundings.
Tso Moriri Lake
The drive to Tso Moriri Lake is of 7 hours from the Leh and is located at an altitude of around 15,000 ft above mean sea level. While travelling to Tso Moriri Lake, the Indus river flows alongside for a few kilometers, which is joined by numerous other small mountain streams.
All these rivers and streams make the valley green and help the locals in their survival by providing help in cultivation of vegetables, fruit orchards, wheat, etc. Also, on the way, you can even witness various flowering plants and a few beautiful monasteries and their prayer flags and prayer wheels.
Chumathang, a hot spring located on the way to Tso Moriri Lake, is a freshwater lake, which is a favorite place for a good number of bird species and is one of the major attractions in Ladakh.
You can even get a chance behold the flock of Pashmina sheep calmly grazing in the valleys. There are several tent camps and guest houses near the Tso Moriri Lake, allowing you to stay overnight at Tso Moriri lake, offering you a marvellous view of the valley. Overnight stay at Tso Moriri lake can be booked through various Ladakh tour packages available. Don't forget to indulge yourself in Camping in Tso Moriri Lake.
Royal Leh Palace
Constructed in the 17th century by King Sengge Namgyal, the Royal Leh Palace is a nine-storey tall structure. Once you are at the roof of the palace, you get to witness the beautiful panoramic view of the whole Leh town, along with the Indus Valley, Stok Kangri in the mountain ranges of Zanskar and the Ladakh mountain ranges.
The palace also has a museum, which contains a huge collection of jewelleries, Thangkas, ornaments, ceremonial crowns, and dresses.
It is a must visit attraction while you are visiting Leh and the majority of Ladakh packages include Magnetic Hill in their ‘to-visit’ list. The Magnetic Hill is located at a distance of 30 km from Leh on the Leh-Kargil-Baltik National Highway with an altitude of around 14,000 ft.
The hills display a gravity-defying phenomenon and can pull the vehicle, without their engine running, on the steep hill, and hence, it is also known as the ‘Gravity Hill.’ Because of this phenomenon, all the helicopters and aeroplanes have a strict instructions to avoid the magnetic zone on the hill.
Also known as the ‘Valley of Flowers,’ the Nubra Valley is located at a distance of 150 km to the north of Leh at an altitude of 10,000 ft. While traveling to Nubra Valley from Leh, you get the chance to cross Khardung La pass, which is the highest motorable road in the world located at the height of 18,380 ft from the mean sea level.
Diskit village is the main village in Nubra valley, where you can stay overnight in the camps or low budget hotels. You can even get a chance to witness the Bactarian camels during your visit to Nubra valley.
If you are not in mood to travel far from Leh but still wants to visit some beautiful place, Shanti Stupa is the place to go for. Located just at a distance of 5 KM on the Changspa hill at a height of about 4267 m, Shanti Stupa gives you a panoramic view of the whole Leh town with the snow-capped mountains at distant.
Especially, the sunrise and sunset from the Shanti Stupa are truly mesmerizing.
Khardung La is the highest motorable road in the world, which is managed by the Border Road Organization and located at an altitude of 18,380 ft. While travelling from Leh to Nubra Valley, you pass through Khardung La and is about 40 km far from Leh.
Not everyone can visit the Nubra valley and the Khardung La pass as it requires a special permit. Commissioned in the year 1973, the Khardung La pass experiences extremely cold winters with the temperature reaching up to -40 degrees celsius and completely covered with snow.
Lamayuru Monastery is the oldest monastery in Ladakh and is located at a distance of 127 km from Leh on the Leh - Srinagar highway at an altitude of 3510 meters. Lamayuru monastery is a Tibetan Buddhist monastery, offering the panoramic views of the serene brown mountains and green vegetation of the valley.
Alchi monastery is yet another beautiful monastery located on the banks of Indus river. The monastery is 70 km from Leh on the Leh-Kargil road at an altitude of 10,200 ft. The most unique thing with monastery is that, it is the only monastery in the whole Leh-Ladakh region, which is located on the flat grounds.
The monastery has beautiful wall paintings from the eleventh or twelfth centuries, which are well-preserved and have the Indian touch in them. If you want to stay overnight in Alchi Monastery, there are various guesthouses available with basic amenities.
The Leh royal residence known as 'Lechen Palkhar' was worked by Singay Namgyal in the start of seventeenth Century A.D. The nine-storied royal residence is currently abandoned, and the ASI (Archeological Survey of India) has taken up the redesign work.
The force of the waters along with the twists and turns of the river makes Ladakh white water rafting on the Zanskar a memorable adventure.
There is another monastery which is a must visit for you on your Delhi to Ladakh road trip. Within the Nubra region of Ladakh, Diskit is arranged at an elevation of 3142 meters above ocean level, and lies 15 km north-west off the Khalsar-Panamik course, at the edge of the abandon in Shyok valley. Diskit is well known for its fourteenth-century monastery, which is accepted to be the biggest and most seasoned cloister in Nubra valley.
This monastery can be reached from Diskit town through a rough and dusty street that crosses a stream amidst the town. The monastery has a place with Gelugpa arrange or the Yellow Hat order of Tibetan Buddhism.
Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
In spite of the fact that the locale is prevalently Buddhist, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib is additionally revered and loved by Buddhists. Tibetan Buddhists adore Guru Nanak as Guru Gompka Maharaj and as Nanak Lama. There are many legends associated with this hill and has become very famous among the general people as well.
Hall of Fame
You might have definitely heard about this place while on your Leh Ladakh road trip. This is another place which falls in the Ladakh map. This place is a must-see on your Leh Ladakh trip. The Hall of Fame, situated close to the Leh Airfield, is an exhibition hall developed and kept up by the Indian Army in the memory of the warriors who had lost their lives amid the Indo-Pak wars.
It is additionally named as a remembrance for the war saints. This building comprises of two stories. There are relics of different wars for the most part Kargil war, like the weapons utilized amid the war and some imperative archives, identified with the same.
Moreover, above the monastery, an enchanting 3 km walk on the side of mountains will take you the sacred hermitage, which was founded by the great Gyalwa Kotsang. If you are willing to attend the early morning prayers in the monastery, an overnight stay in Hemis is highly recommended.
Things to Do in Ladakh
If you are in search of some thrilling and adventurous activity in Ladakh, river rafting in the Indus, Zanskar rivers are here to pump the adrenaline in you. The powerful and fast currents of Indus river will take your rafts with great speeds, hitting it against the rocks amidst the various rapids in the river and be making it one unforgettable adventurous experience for you.
An experience you would cherish forever is the Yak Safari in Ladakh. Distinctive to Ladakh, the Yak safari will allow you to stroll around the beautiful lakes, gurgling streams, glacial valleys and the majestic snow peaks while you are seated atop a yak and providing you with the mesmerizing view of the Himalayan valley.
The Yaks in Leh and Ladakh are considered to be extremely useful animals and hence, they are being domesticated by the locals for thousands of years and are used for various purposes.
Among umpteen adventurous activities in Ladakh, the one which is liked by both the national and international visitors is the Camel Safari. The adventure of Camel safari in Ladakh takes place in the beautiful Nubra valley and can be experienced by the visitors during the months of July, August, and September.
It starts from the Hundar village and ends at Panamik village, passing through Diskit, which is also the capital town of Nubra valley.
Shopping at Leh Market
If you are a shopaholic, markets of Leh is a must visit place for you to take back some of the most amazing memories in the form of souvenir. From the varieties of Pashmina shawls, stoles, locally made woolen socks, caps, sweaters and gloves to the umpteen kind of souvenirs, everything is available in the Leh markets.
Also, Ladakh is a favorable places for the growth apricots, making yet another popular gift for you to take back as a souvenir.
Attend Festivals of Ladakh
Various famous festivals are being celebrated during this time, which include Saka Dawa, Sindhu Darshan, Yuru Kabgyat, Hemis, Stongday Gustor, Karsha Gustor, Ladakh festival, Deskit Gustor, Thiksey Gustor, Chemday Wangchok, and the Galdan Namchot Festival.