Leh Ladakh Sightseeing Tour Highlights
- Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins as you drive through the world’s highest motorable pass, Khardung La
- Visit pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its colour from shades of blue to green to red
- Experience Ladakh with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitised accommodation and vehicles
- A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts
- Visit SECMOL, The real 3-idiots school founded by Dr. Sonam Wangchuk
- Get amazed by the ultra-wide landscapes, a wide variety of colors and musical Shyok river flowing midst the Nubra valley
Leh Ladakh Sightseeing Tour Overview
About the Tour:
The unique thing about the Ladakh terrain is that it has mountains, forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, waterfalls in one of the beautiful and dynamic geography. On a journey to the top of the world, Leh-Ladakh features most of the world’s highest motorable passes with the spectacular beauty of snow-capped mountains. The white-washed majestic monasteries adds to scenic views of this cold desert.
Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is becoming the most instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list. It offers you a stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night.
Route: Leh - Sham valley - Khardungla - Nubra Valley - Pangong - Chang la - Leh
Duration: 6 Days & 5 Night
Start point: Leh Airport
Endpoint: Leh Airport
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) and Chang-la (17,688 ft)
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Stay on a double (couples and special requests) and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels/Camps
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Assured Inner-Line Permit for all restricted areas
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Oxygen cylinder and basic first-aid during the tour.
- Camping with an evening bonfire
Things not to miss:
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, traditional Ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels exclusively found at Nubra valley
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Shop souvenir for friends and family at the Leh Market
How to reach:
The easiest way to travel to Ladakh is by air. The nearest airport is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL) located in Leh. This airport is connected with many international airports in India like Delhi. It also receives flights from Srinagar, Jammu, Chandigarh, and other common destinations in India.
Leh Ladakh Sightseeing Tour Itinerary
Select Package Option
Leh Ladakh Sightseeing Tour Package
More Details about Leh Ladakh Sightseeing Tour
Know Before You Go for Leh Ladakh Sightseeing Tour
- Please coordinate with the driver before the start of the trip so your trip goes smoother.
- The entry tickets to the attractions are not included in the package cost.
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service or facility.
- Thrillophilia reserve the rights to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All the travellers are requested to carry a copy of the medical certificate with them.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances & reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, landslides, roadblocks or any etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot).
- Participants are requested to follow the timing in the program, in case any service is missed due to delay in departure, the company will not be responsible for any refund.
- Hotel accommodation is in heated standard hotels & camps.
- Minimum group size is 4 PAX.
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc & any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’ are not a part of the tour.
- International / Domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance coverage is not included.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitisation and use of mask recommended.
Things To Carry for Leh Ladakh Sightseeing Tour
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent