Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
For long my husband and I have been deciding to visit Ladakh for a sightseeing tour. So, this was a great excitement for us when we cooked this tour fr...
We booked this sightseeing tour of Ladakh and trust me guys it was one of the best. We went on this tour last summer after booking this tour from Thril...
Trip Location: Leh
Start Point: Leh Airport
Endpoint: Leh Airport
Note: Hit Send Enquiry to get the best price for flight tickets to LEH
About the Destination:
Famed as the Land of high passes, this spectacular beauty is winning the heart of the travellers and is sliding up in the bucket list. The entire region is enfolded by alluring mountains, pristine lakes, and variants of Buddist culture. Each and every corner of Ladakh showcases its own enigma and hails out to the revellers from all over the map. Reaching Ladakh can be a little tricky due to the undulating quality of its terrain; however, it is accessible by various means of transport.
About the Tour:
With this tour, you can witness the gems of Ladakh, be it the ever brackish Pangong lake or the bizarre magnetic hill, all of them can be covered by selecting this package. Whether you wish to go for a trip with your family or travel solo, this package is just perfect for both purposes and is indeed a choice with no regrets.
Wondering what you will be ticking off?
- Shanti Stupa: Built by the Japanese with a tinge of their architectural style, this structure extends the bird's eye view of Leh, which will put you under a spell with its beauty.
- Leh Palace: Keeping up the relics of an era gone by, this 9-storey high edifice, boasts with its unique collection of jewellery, crowns, and various other things of the prime ancestors.
- Magnetic Hill: A law of gravity-defying phenomenon. It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on this metallic road the vehicle slides up-hill although some believe it’s only an optical illusion
- SECMOL: Commonly known as the Rancho School. This school became famous after Aamir Khan's movie Three Idiots. The wall with painting about the three Idiots movie is the most popular spot for the tourist.
- Ladakh Hall of Fame: A museum which was built by the Indian Army filled with war memorabilia, martyr biographies & busts, images and weapons used during the Kargil war and other battles fought in Ladakh.
- Spituk Gompa: This 15th century Gompa houses appealing icons and thangkas of Lord Buddha and has a collection of ancient masks, antique arms, and an awe-inspiring image of Mahakaal.
- The confluence of the Zanskar & Indus: At this place, you can witness the magnificent view of two rivers in wedlock, namely Indus & Zanskar.
- Nubra Valley: Wish to experience the ride of double-humped camels? Then this is your place to be which awaits you with its dunes and camels.
- Khardungla pass: Visit the highest motorable road in the world.
- Pangong Lake: Located at the Indo China border, this brackish water lake, extends picture-perfect backdrops and its realm is just one of its kind.
- Shey Palace and Gompa: Dwelled on a hillock 15 km's upstream from Leh, it was once the summer capital of Ladakh, and once you visit the place you will know the reason why it was so!
Arrive at Leh, where our representative will transfer you to the Hotel in Leh, and you will be welcomed traditionally.
The Day rest advised acclimatizing to the high altitude of Ladakh.
Later, in the evening visit Shanti Stupa, which is a famous sunset spot with a picturesque city view and then, head towards the Leh Palace.
Then, you will be dropped at the local bazaar in Leh to explore the city on your own.
Come back to the hotel and relax.
Begin your day early with delicious breakfast and then advance towards the hall of fame.
Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers
Visit SECMOL, the actual 3-idiots movie school
En-route you will be crossing holy Gurudwara Pathar Sahib.
Later you can visit the ever intriguing Magnetic hill.
Experience river rafting at world's highest river rafting point
Later, come back to the hotel and relax.
Enjoy early morning breakfast and head towards the Nubra valley.
This place gives you an ultimate adventure, and you will be crossing the Khardungla Top, world's highest motorable road
Visit the white sand dunes in Hundar and enjoy a ride of the exotic double-humped camel.
Check in at our camp and if time permits visit Diskit monastery in the evening
In the morning after breakfast drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo China border.
This is a major attraction of the region and is famed for its brackish waters.
Later, get back to stay and relax.
Begin the day early with lip-smacking breakfast and drive back to Leh.
On the way back you will be passing Chang La pass, where you can visit Thiksey Gompa, Shey Gompa, and palace in the middle.
Later, check-in at the hotel and let off the tiredness.
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board a flight back to the destination.
Here, the journey ends with exotic memories and stories to be related once back home.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
For long my husband and I have been deciding to visit Ladakh for a sightseeing tour. So, this was a great excitement for us when we cooked this tour from Thrillophilia. We are really glad that we went on this tour. The pickup was on time and we reached Leh on time. The whole surrounding was amazing and the cold weather made it all more exciting. Our accommodation and food was the best. The rooms were very clean and so were the services. But the main fun started when we visited the monasteries and forts. Likir , Alchi Monasteries, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Hall of Fame museum are few of the places that we covered. Then came our drive to Valley of flowers via Khardungla, the highest motorable road in the World, which was one great experience.
Rated : 5.0
We booked this sightseeing tour of Ladakh and trust me guys it was one of the best. We went on this tour last summer after booking this tour from Thrillophilia. It was an amazing experience. Everything was very well arranged for us. Food was good as well. As for our accommodation we had the best room and services as well. We also had an amazing guide who was assisting us all the time. The sightseeing tour was equally great where we visited a lot of monasteries and forts. It was a great trip.
Rated : 4.0
Best experience ever. We had the best accommodation, food and transportation. We had an amazing guide throughout the tour and he was very informative and well versed. We were 5 people on this tour. We also visited the monasteries and also valley of flowers and Nubra valley. The best part was while we pass the highest motarable pass. We also camp for the night near the Pangong lake. Altogether it was a great experience.
Travellers Love This
This is a highly rated tour with Rating and 79 Ratings.
Location be customized as per your requirements
Well spoken/courteous drivers
This guest house is well equipped and the surroundings execute pleasantness.
Pass the highest motorable road of the world, Khardung La Pass
Value for money
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.