Leh Ladakh Bike Tour With BMW G310 GS Highlights
- Take the best offroading experience on the beast BMW G310 GS
- Experience the thrill of riding a BMW superbike at a height of 11,562ft
- Experience Ladakh with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitized accommodation and vehicles
- A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts
- Be a rider of BMW G310 GS and capture World's Highest Motorable Pass - Khardung La
- Park your superbike at the world famous Magnetic Hill and experience the phenomenon that defies the law of gravity
Leh Ladakh Bike Tour With BMW G310 GS Overview
About the Destination:
No other motorcycle has more adventure than the GS. Riding a BMW GS motorcycle is not just an experience; it’s a way of life where adventure awaits around every corner.
Get ready to make your dream of riding in Ladakh come true in the action-packed bike trip, on the beast BMW G310 GS where one would be experiencing the fusion of thrill, serene beauty and culture of The "Land of High Passes", as the entire tour is exclusively elected by Thrillophilia's outdoor experts.
On this Bike tour of Leh-Ladakh on the adventure friendly BMW G310 GS, one will get to explore the lively mountain range of the Ladakh region. Feel the victory by winning the battle with the highest motorable passes in the world like Khardung-la and Chang-la on a BMW superbike. On this bike one can truly sense the comfort of riding on a long plain track and can trip on the offroading thrill as well!
Route: Leh - Khardungla Pass - Nubra Valley - Diskit Monastery - Hunder - Shayok Route - Pangong Lake - Durbuk - Changla Pass - Thiksay Monastery - Leh
Duration: 6 Days & 5 Night
Start point: Leh Airport
Endpoint: Leh Airport
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) and Chang-la (17,688 ft)
- Comfortable BMW G310 GS for the whole trip as per the itinerary.
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Buffet breakfast and Dinner on all days
- Fuel for the whole trip as per the itinerary.
- Highly experienced tour leader on his bike
- Highly experienced mechanic for the entire tour
- A 4*4 backup vehicle to carry your luggage
- Standard size helmet for the rider and the pillion rider
- Maintainance and Spare part change included
- Accommodation at all locations on a triple and double(on couple request) sharing basis in Hotels/Camps
- Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid during the tour.
- Evening Bonfire (Wherever possible)
- Assured Inner line permits for all restricted areas
- Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges
- Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife fees for restricted areas
Things not to miss:
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, traditional Ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels exclusively found at Nubra valley
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Shop souvenir for friends and family at the Leh Market
How to reach:
The easiest way to travel to Ladakh is by air. The nearest airport is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL) located in Leh. This airport is connected with many international airports in India like Delhi. It also receives flights from Srinagar, Jammu, Chandigarh, and other common destinations in India.
More Details about Leh Ladakh Bike Tour With BMW G310 GS
Know Before You Go for Leh Ladakh Bike Tour With BMW G310 GS
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- All the travelers are requested to carry a copy of their medical certificate (if any) with them.
- Transportation during the trip would be in Non AC & Non-Heater vehicles. Please wear clothes according to the weather while travelling.
- If in case any traveller wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveller. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- There will be a refundable security deposit per bike depending on the variant selected. Please ensure you pay that in advance and carry the receipt with you at all times to get a refund later.
- In case a rider leaves the bike in the middle of the trip, charges for re-transporting the bike to the destination will be borne by the rider.
- During a bike trip, in case the roads are blocked due to landslides or a reason that is beyond control, Thrillophilia will rearrange the itinerary for the travellers real-time, however, the cost of alternative accommodation will be borne by the customer as the hotels pre-booked execute their cancellation policies and are nonrefundable.
- Any fuel for the bikes, any charges for spares parts and damage caused to the bikes, etc. will be charged at extra.
- Check your bikes properly before every day's ride and keep the tour guide informed of the same.
- Always carry your driver's license, wear helmets and riding gear, etc., while riding a bike.
- For safety purposes, a biking tour is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
Things To Carry for Leh Ladakh Bike Tour With BMW G310 GS
- Warm clothes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Biking gears
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Walking shoes
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf