Private Manali Leh Srinagar Sightseeing Tour Highlights
- A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts
- Visit pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its colour from shades of blue to green to red
- Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins as you drive through the world’s highest motorable passes like Khardung la and lachung la, rohtang la, and Baralacha la.
- Explore the 'Heaven on Earth - Srinagar' with a famous Shikara ride along with a chance to sojourn in a unique houseboat
- Experience Himalayan region with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitized accommodation and vehicles
Private Manali Leh Srinagar Sightseeing Tour Overview
About the destination:
This circuit features some of the world’s highest motorable passes with the spectacular beauty of snow-capped mountains, Lakes, rivers on their side while covering these breathtaking destinations, Solang valley, Gata Loops, Zojila pass, Kargil, Magnetic hill, Confluence of Indus and Zanskar river, Dal lake and many more waiting on the way!
Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes and swirling roads, This circuit is becoming the most instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list, it offers you a stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night.
Route: Manali - Jispa - Sarchu - Leh - Nubra via Khardung La Pass - Pangong Lake - Leh - Lamayuru - Kargil - Zojila Pass - Sonamarg - Srinagar.
Duration: 11 Days & 10 Night
Start point: Manali
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) | Chang-la (17,688 ft) | Rohtang Pass (16,051 ft) | Lachung La(16,600 ft) | Baralacha la ( 16,000 ft) | Zozila pass (11,500 ft)
- Airport drop
- Breakfast and Dinner on all days
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle for sightseeing on all days as per your requirement
- Stay in hygienic and sanitized hotels/Camps as per your requirement
- Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid during the tour.
- Evening Bonfire (Wherever possible)
- Assured Inner line permits for Khardung-la and Pangong
- Highly Experienced Driver cum guide
- Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges
- Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife fees for restricted areas
Things to do:
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels at Nubra valley
- Shop souvenir for friends and family at the Leh Market
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Enjoy Thukpa, a traditional ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
- Adventure sports at Solang valley like skiing, zorbing, paragliding, etc.
How to reach :
By Air: The nearest airport to Manali is Kullu Manali Airport, located approximately 50 kilometers away from Manali town, in Bhuntar.
By Road: Manali is very well-connected to important tourist destinations like New Delhi, Shimla, Kullu, and Leh by means of an extensive network of Buses.
By Rail: Joginder Nagar Railway Station is the nearest railway station to Manali and is connected with several important cities of the country
Private Manali Leh Srinagar Sightseeing Tour Itinerary
Select Package Option
Private Manali Leh Srinagar Sightseeing Tour
More Details about Private Manali Leh Srinagar Sightseeing Tour
Know Before You Go for Private Manali Leh Srinagar Sightseeing Tour
- For safety purposes,this tour is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines. 7 The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- Please note that BSNL and Airtel Postpaid mobile connections are operational and roaming Prepaid SIMs are non-functional in Ladakh.
- We work with local guides and leaders who have the expertise of the region. They are fluent in Hindi and Ladakhi, and at times even English.
- All the travelers are requested to carry a copy of their medical certificate (if any) with them.
- Transportation during the trip would be in Non AC & Non-Heater vehicles. Please wear clothes according to the weather while travelling.
- If in case any traveller wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveller. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
Things To Carry for Private Manali Leh Srinagar Sightseeing Tour
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent