Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
You will feel the true sense of the word FREEZE when you visit Pangong Tso. That said, the view you're experiencing is simply breathtaking. The sky and...
Most magnificent Indian Lake.. Any adventure & nature lover must once in a lifetime visit this place. I felt like I was entering a fantasy land when I ...
Start Point: Leh Airport
Endpoint: Leh Airport
Note: We have the best rates for Flight tickets to Leh as well.
Wondering what you will be ticking off?
- Shanti Stupa: Built by the Japanese with a tinge of their architectural style, this structure extends the bird's eye view of Leh, which will put you under a spell with its beauty.
- Leh Palace: Keeping up the relics of an era gone by, this 9-storey high edifice, boasts with its unique collection of jewelry, crowns, and various other things of the prime ancestors.
- Magnetic Hill: A law of gravity-defying phenomenon. It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on this metallic road the vehicle slides up-hill although some believe it’s only an optical illusion
- SECMOL: Commonly known as the Rancho School. This school became famous after Aamir Khan's movie Three Idiots. The wall with painting about the three Idiots movie is the most popular spot for the tourist.
- Ladakh Hall of Fame: A museum which was built by the Indian Army filled with war memorabilia, martyr biographies & busts, images and weapons used during the Kargil war and other battles fought in Ladakh.
- Spituk Gompa: This 15th century Gompa houses appealing icons and thangkas of Lord Buddha and has a collection of ancient masks, antique arms, and an awe-inspiring image of Mahakaal.
- The confluence of the Zanskar & Indus: At this place, you can witness the magnificent view of two rivers in wedlock, namely Indus & Zanskar.
- Khardungla pass: Visit the highest motorable road in the world.
- Pangong Lake: Located at the Indo China border, this brackish water lake, extends picture-perfect backdrops and its realm is just one of its kind.
- Shey Palace and Gompa: Dwelled on a hillock 15 km's upstream from Leh, it was once the summer capital of Ladakh, and once you visit the place you will know the reason why it was so!
About The Tour:
This tour to Ladakh is ready to strike off one of the items in your bucket list and boast your trip to Ladakh, which everybody dreams of. These five days and four nights trip promises you the best experience and takes you to a journey in heaven.
On day one, we reach our hotels and have breakfast till 9:30 am. Morning is the time to acclimatize and enjoy staying in the hotel. The evening plan is to visit Leh Market & Shanti Stupa, after which there is an overnight stay in the hotel. After breakfast on day 2, we drive through Srinagar highway and start the day by visiting the Hall of Fame Museum constructed by the Indian army. Gurudwara Patthar Sahib is next in the list. It was built to commemorate the visit of Sikh Guru Nanak Dev by the Lamas of Leh in 1517. Later, we experience gravity-defying Magnetic Hill and before going back to the hotel we visit Indus and Zanskar rivers' confluence.
We drive to Khardungla, after breakfast on day 3. After lunch at the hotel, you can use leisure time to explore the place. The morning of day 4 takes us to Pangong Lake through Changla pass, after having breakfast. We visit the lake and enjoy the panoramic views at the backdrop of the lake. Later, we drive back to Leh and have an overnight stay in the hotel. After morning breakfast we all disperse with beautiful memories.
Check-in to the hotel.
Have breakfast in the hotel.
Get acclimatized to the climate by taking adequate rest.
Visit Leh Market, Leh Palace & Shanti Stupa in the evening.
Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Morning, after delicious breakfast advance towards the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers.
Experience the world-famous hall of fame.
Witness the holy Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and proceed towards the next destination.
Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear.
Visit SECMOL, the actual 3-idiots Movie school
Enjoy River rafting at World's Highest River rafting point
Later, enjoy dinner and overnight stay at hotel/guesthouse
Breakfast in the hotel.
We drive to the world’s highest motorable road at 18380ft above sea level, Khardungla.
Enjoy Maggie at khardungla Cafe
Enjoy leisure time to roam around in the town.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Visit Pangong Lake through Changla pass, 5486 Mtrs.
Enjoy the landscape in the backdrop of the Lake.
Get clicked at the same location where 3-idiots movie was shot
Drive back to Leh.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Have your breakfast.
Leave with wonderful memories.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
You will feel the true sense of the word FREEZE when you visit Pangong Tso. That said, the view you're experiencing is simply breathtaking. The sky and lake colors compliment each other absolutely. I saw so many shades of blue that day and the hue of the lake continued to change every hour. I think you might find the right words for a poet or writer to explain this phenomenon. Although no explanation is appropriate for this location, if you're fortunate enough, I'd suggest you'll have the chance to click with your camera on the ultimate images.
Rated : 5.0
Most magnificent Indian Lake.. Any adventure & nature lover must once in a lifetime visit this place. I felt like I was entering a fantasy land when I saw the lake from a distance. The lake surrounded by mountains that look perfect looks like painted picture. This lake has different shades of colors. Blue sky, white snow and vivid water combine to make you forget everything. The lake is so serene, the water is so pure that you'd be afraid to touch it, so it could get polluted. The more you marvel at it the more it becomes beautiful.
Rated : 5.0
Leh Ladakh's location had everything that you dreamed about. It had ice (lots and lots of ice), even when I was sleeping battling the cold at night I was could see those ice sheet right in front of my eyes. but the most exciting part was that we were never complaining even under these extreme conditions. the food offered was very tasty. everything was perfectly planned by the thrillophilia team. Awesome experience !!
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.