Leh Ladakh Tour with Siachen Highlights
- Support Indian veteran while standing at Siachen glacier; the world's highest battlefield base camp & world’s second highest glacier.
- A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts
- Visit pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its colour from shades of blue to green to red
- Head to Khardung-La Pass, world's highest all season motorable road and witness the beauty of the snow capped mountains, glaciers & sand dunes.
- Experience Ladakh with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitised accommodation and vehicles
- Visit SECMOL, The real 3-idiots school founded by Dr. Sonam Wangchuk
Leh Ladakh Tour with Siachen Overview
About the destination:
With a journey to Siachen, the Highest Battlefield in the world, Leh-Ladakh features most of the world’s highest motorable passes with the spectacular beauty of snow-capped mountains. Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is becoming the most Instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list.
The unique thing about the Ladakh terrain is that it has mountains, forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, waterfalls in one beautiful and dynamic geography.
Route: Leh - Sham Valley - Khardungla - Nubra Valley - Siachen -Pangong - Chang-la - Leh.
Duration: 7 days & 6 nights
Start point: Leh Airport
Endpoint: Leh Airport
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) | Chang-la (17,688 ft)
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Stay on a double (couples and special requests) and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels/Camps
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Assured Inner-Line Permit fee for Pangong & Khardungla
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Oxygen cylinder and basic first-aid during the tour.
- Camping with an evening bonfire
Things not to miss:
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels exclusively found at Nubra valley
- Shop souvenir for friends and family at the Leh Market
- Take a dip at the natural hot springs of Panamic.
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, traditional Ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
How to reach:
The easiest way to travel to Ladakh is by air. The nearest airport is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL) located in Leh. This airport is connected with many international airports in India like Delhi. It also receives flights from Srinagar, Jammu, Chandigarh, and other common destinations in India.
More Details about Leh Ladakh Tour with Siachen
Know Before You Go for Leh Ladakh Tour with Siachen
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 liters as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions is comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- Please note that BSNL and Airtel Postpaid mobile connections are operational and roaming Prepaid SIMs are non-functional in Ladakh.
- We work with local guides and leaders who have the expertise of the region. They are fluent in Hindi and Ladakhi and at times even English.
- If in case any traveler wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveler. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
Things To Carry for Leh Ladakh Tour with Siachen
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Walking shoes
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf