8 Days Leh Srinagar Sightseeing Tour Highlights
- A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts
- Visit pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its colour from shades of blue to green to red
- Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins while sitting in the backseat of your personal car, passing through the world’s highest motorable pass Khardung la.
- Explore the 'Heaven on Earth - Srinagar' with a famous Shikara ride along with a chance to sojourn in a unique houseboat
- Experience Himalayan region with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitized accommodation and vehicles
8 Days Leh Srinagar Sightseeing Tour Overview
About the destination:
One of the most popular and beautiful places in India, Leh serves as the small paradise on earth. With high altitude and numerous passes, Leh offers you a drive across the city and explore its heavenly surroundings. With this 8 days-tour, you’ll not only get the chance to discover Leh but also Srinagar.
Srinagar is located on the banks of River Jhelum and shares its boundaries with Jammu & Kashmir. Famous for its stationary houseboats and colorful Shikaras in Dal Lake, Srinagar provides you a mesmerizing view of verdant mountains and serves as the home to exquisite Mughal-age gardens. Grab this golden opportunity to ride across these 2 alluring cities and explore the top attractions of the two places.
Route: Leh - Sham valley - Khardungla - Nubra Valley - Pangong - Chang la - Kargil -Srinagar
Duration: 8 Days & 7 Night
Start point: Leh Airport
Endpoint: Srinagar Airport
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) | Chang-la (17,688 ft) | Zojila pass (11,500 ft)
- Airport pick up and drop service as per your flight timings
- Breakfast and Dinner on all days
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle for sightseeing on all days as per your requirement.
- Stay in hygienic and sanitized hotels/Camps as per your requirement
- Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid during the tour.
- Evening Bonfire (Wherever possible)
- Assured Inner line permits for Khardung-la and Pangong
- Highly Experienced Driver cum guide
- Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges
- Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife fees for restricted areas
Things to do:
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels at Nubra valley
- Shop souvenir for friends and family at the Leh Market
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, a traditional ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
- Kashmiri Wazwan cuisine is primarily famous for its non-vegetarian dishes and Rogan Josh is its signature dish.
- Don't forget to try Spicy red lamb-based curry is ideally eaten with saffron rice
- Take a shikara ride through the Nigeen lake and the Dal lake
How to reach:
The easiest way to travel to Ladakh is by air. The nearest airport is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL) located in Leh. This airport is connected with many international airports in India like Delhi. It also receives flights from Srinagar, Jammu, Chandigarh and other common destinations in India.
8 Days Leh Srinagar Sightseeing Tour Itinerary
Select Package Option
Private 8 Days Leh Srinagar Sightseeing Tour
More Details about 8 Days Leh Srinagar Sightseeing Tour
Know Before You Go for 8 Days Leh Srinagar Sightseeing Tour
- Participants are requested to adhere to the timings. In case, you miss any service due to delay in departure, the company will not be responsible for any refund.
- Thrillophilia reserve the right to rearrange the itinerary in conditions like (weather conditions, political condition or any other) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All the travellers are requested to carry a copy of medical certificate with them.
- Any Cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances & reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon,landslides, roadblocks or any etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot).
- Hotel accommodation is in standard hotels & camps.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, phone call, camera fees or any other item are not included in the package.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state & entry fee are excluded.
- Lunch throughout the tour is excluded from the package.
Things To Carry for 8 Days Leh Srinagar Sightseeing Tour
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent