4 Days Tour Of Mystic Meghalaya Highlights
- Behold the tranquil beauty of the crystal clear water of Dawki river.
- Unleash your wanderlust by exploring the dense forests of Meghalaya.
- Grasp the breathtaking view from the Shillong Peak at the height of 6449 ft.
- Visit top attractions like Garden of caves, Elephant falls,Mawsmai & Arwah Caves, etc.
- Wobble through the famous Tree Root Bridges in the dense lush green forests.
4 Days Tour Of Mystic Meghalaya Overview
About the Destination:
Meghalaya is known as the heavenly paradise of clouds fledged cozily in one of the Seven Sister States of India. Most traces of Meghalaya still remain unexplored and even an Indian can feel like traveling in a parallel dimension. This naturally blessed region is famous among a lot of nature enthusiasts because of its jaw-dropping facts like Meghalaya is the wettest place on our planet adorned with an extensive range of virgin aqua, fauna, and flora. This amazing expedition is a stress buster dose in the tranquil laps of Meghalaya where you will get to explore the stunning beauty of the Dawki river and the plains of Bangladesh.
Quick Facts About 4 Days Tour of Mystic Meghalaya :
Start Point/ End Point : Guwahati Airport/ Guwahati Railway Station
Pick-up Timing/ Drop Timing : As per Traveler's Convenience
Tour Type : Private Tour
Stay : Private Standard accommodation on double/ triple sharing (open for Upgradation on request)
Transportation: Private Sedan/ SUV/ Tempo Traveler (as per group size)
Inclusions of 4 Days Tour of Mystic Meghalaya:
- Stay : Standard accommodation on double/ triple sharing (Can be customized)
- Meals : Breakfast on each day
- Vehicle : Sedan / SUV/ Tempo Traveler (Depending on group size)
- Toll Charges
- Guide at Nongriat
- Parking Charges
About the Tour:
- Enjoy the beautiful landscape on the way ahead & pay a visit to Umiam lake.
- Discover the hidden gem of the city and get spellbound with the charm of landscape.
- Squeeze yourself to get inside the Mawsmai caves to experience the unseen.
- Visit one of the highest waterfalls of India, Nohkalikai Falls that gushes down from the height of 1100 ft.
- Embark your trek toward Double Decker Root Bridge to see the wonder of nature.
- Take part in a wide range of exhilarating activities at Umngot River such as Kayaking, Boating, Zip lining, Cliff Jumping, etc at an additional cost.
4 Days Tour Of Mystic Meghalaya Itinerary
Select Package Option
4 Days Tour Of Mystic Meghalaya
More Details about 4 Days Tour Of Mystic Meghalaya
Know Before You Go for 4 Days Tour Of Mystic Meghalaya
- Please note for a private trip, the above cost is valid for a minimum of 4 people.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for any reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block, vvip interference, political manifestation etc.
- By default, We arrange a standard room in the category that travellers books. In case a traveller prefers an upper category room or a suite, they are requested to inform before booking the package.
- As per North East guidelines, there are restrictions in baggage. Vehicles are not allowed to put luggage in carrier. Carry maximum one luggage per person. Kindly inform the operator prior in case of more luggage.
- Pick up and drop is between a fixed time window. Any delay due to personal or unforeseen circumstances including flight reschedules will incur an extra cost and has to be communicated at the earliest. Sightseeing missed due to delayed flight/train/bus is non-refundable.
- Budget and Deluxe Hotels in Meghalaya and Kaziranga are very basic in nature. One may not expect luxuries. The weather in Meghalaya is very pleasant throughout the year, thus fans or AC is hardly available.
- Double Decker Root Bridge is accessible only through Nogriat Trek which is one-way more than 3000 steps. It is a steep trek which gets slippery and difficult in rains. Children younger than 10 years and Adults elders than 50 years are not recommended to do this trek.
- Heavy rainfalls are observed between June – September which means that real time itinerary changes are possible. In case the roads are blocked due to landslides or any other natural calamity. Thrillophilia will arrange alternate sightseeing for the travellers.
- The services when travelling in Tata Sumo/bolero/ non-luxury car cannot be guaranteed. These vehicles are usually very old and mostly without AC. We avoid arranging these cars for travellers.
- Thrillophilia may do their best to provide an accommodation out of the accommodation list shared with the guest however a *similar hotel in the category booked by the traveller may also be assigned pertaining to various reasons like unavailability, Maintenance, Security, feedback from multiple guests & extenuating circumstances like an accident at a hotel or intervention of local authorities, bad weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport rule prohibition. We will inform you about the change & reasons behind it in advance.
- Kaziranga National Park offers elephant and jeep safari in 4 zones. Unless specified by traveller before booking, safari tickets will be booked in any available zone. Post booking, these tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- In case you are not holding Indian Passport, please inform before booking as relevant permits have to be applied which brings a change in package cost.
- Cancellation as per cancellation policies on website.
Things To Carry for 4 Days Tour Of Mystic Meghalaya
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Waterproof windcheater