Jeep Safari In Kaziranga Highlights
- Go on this exciting jeep safari in Kaziranga National Park that is home to two-thirds of the world’s great One-horned Rhinoceroses
- Witness the inhabiting Royal Bengal tigers, swamp deer, Asian elephants along with wild water buffaloes while in the safari
- Get a chance to see some of the most rarest 30+ mammalian species.
- Undertake this exciting Kaziranga jeep safari with a driver cum guide
Jeep Safari In Kaziranga Overview
Activity Location: Kaziranga national park, Assam
Timings for a Jeep Safari in Kaziranga:
Morning slot- 7:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Evening slot- 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
About Jeep Safari In Kaziranga National Park:
Embark on this exciting jeep safari to the Kaziranga National Park which is a home to the Royal Bengal tigers, swamp deer, Asian elephants which along with one-horned rhinos and wild water buffaloes.
Kaziranga is also inhabited by 30+ mammalian species out of which 15 species of animals come under the threatened category. There are hundreds of varieties of animals in the park. Bird-watching enthusiasts can also treat themselves to the sights.
About the Activity:
- The duration of the activity is 2 hours and 30 mins and can be availed in two slots:
- Morning slot- 7:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- Evening slot- 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Book this exciting jeep safari in Kaziranga National Park that is famous for inhabiting Royal Bengal tigers, swamp deer, Asian elephants which along with one-horned rhinos and wild water buffaloes.
- Get a chance to witness some of the 30+ mammalian species out of which 15 species of animals come under the threatened category that can be found there.
- The jeep safari in Kaziranga can take you to the core areas of the forest and gives a chance for you to feel the excitement with your companions.
- Explore the biodiversity of flora and fauna, and roam through the woods.
- The jeep safari is allowed in these zones of the Kaziranga National park:
- Kohora (Central) Range
- Bagori (Western) Range
- Agaratoli (Eastern) Range
- Click pictures of the rare sights that you behold during your jeep safari and come to an end for the activity.
- Entry pass to Zone is included in the package
It will be a private jeep safari in Kaziranga that can accommodate 5 people at a time.
How to Reach?
The Kaziranga National Park is located at a distance of 196 km from Guwahati airport, which will take around 3 hours to reach. Guwahati To Kaziranga national park outstation shared car/cab services are provided from the airport/railway station and are easily available. Also, buses are available at a much lower cost.
More Details about Jeep Safari In Kaziranga
Know Before You Go for Jeep Safari In Kaziranga
- Children above 4 years of age will be included in the passenger headcount.
- Timings should be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint and can be missed.
- All the booking processes are fair and are solely decided by the forest officials 1 night before the booking date. However, all the safari zones have a healthy and varied population of wildlife species.
- Don’t step out of the jeep.
- Post booking you can choose the suitable time as per your preference through get in touch with the operator.
- Photographers are recommended to book Agratoli (Eastern) Range which gives the permission to step out of the jeep
- Carry thermal bottles as plastic bottles are banned in the northeast.
- There are dustbins everywhere to throw stuff as the council is very strict about cleanliness and travelers littering may be fined.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages.
- Transportation, personal expenses, food or any items of personal nature are not a part of the package.
- Camera charges will be extra & paid on the spot.
- Don’t feed anything to the animals.
- Must pay attention to the guidelines of the naturalist (guide) before the jeep safari in Kaziranga.
- The jeep safari in Kaziranga is not accessible in the month of May. June, July & august.
- Bright colors like red are not allowed inside the Park. It is recommended to wear green or any other cold or pastel colors during the jeep safari in Kaziranga.