Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Shimla
About The Destination:
Shimla happens to be one of the most visited hill stations of Himachal Pradesh. Tourists love to come over to this place to take part in a number of different thrilling adventure activities as well as rejoice in the amazing vibe of the place.
Shimla is all about breathtaking natural beauty, heritage buildings, and loads of adventure getaways. The city is set in the middle of picturesque mountains, scenic views, lush green surroundings, and all of this surely make it a paradise on earth. It is believed to be one of the most precious gifts of God to India, and the tour packages for Shimla Kullu Manali from Ahmedabad takes you one step closer to it.
When you are in Shimla, you can take part in a number of adventure activities such as skiing, river rafting, trekking, zorbing, and paragliding. Some of the most breathtaking places that you will visit in the course of your Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Ahmedabad are Beas river, Vashist, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Hadimba Temple, Old Manali, Rahala Falls, and Mall Road. Check out the Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Ahmedabad to know more about how you can make the most of your trip.
About The Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Ahmedabad:
- The first day of the Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Ahmedabad will start after your arrival at Shimla, you will check in to the hotel and then spend some time in leisure.
- After that you can head out for local sightseeing at Mall Road, Lakkar Bazar, and Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Kalbadevi Temple, Jakhu Temple, Hanuman Temple, and Christ Church
- On the second day of the tour, you will going to Kufri for sightseeing at the famous himalyan zoo and some local hotspots like Jakhu Temple.
- On the third day of the trip, you will visit Manali and relish the beautiful scenic beauty at Kullu Valley and Sundar Nagar Lake.
- On the fourth day of the tour packages for Shimla Kullu Manali from Ahmedabad, you will be visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Village and Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Manali Market, The Mall, and Tibetan Monastery in Manali.
- On the fifth day of the Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Ahmedabad, you will be visiting Manali for an action-packed day out in the Solang Valley.
- You can take part in any of the adventure activities like skiing, horse riding, ropeway, yak riding, paragliding, and zorbing.
- On the last day, you will bid goodbye to Himachal Pradesh and continue on your onward journey.
Note: Flight is not included in the package cost. Drop an enquiry to know more about flight fare.
Begin by your arrival at Shimla Airport/Railway station or Bus Stand from Ahmedabad, our agent will come and take you to the Hotel
Freshen up and take a quick nap before proceeding for local sightseeing in this beautiful hill station.
Get ready to spot major attractions such as Mall Road and Lakkar Bazar, Kalbadevi Temple, Jakhu Temple, Hanuman Temple, and Christ Church. Also, visiting the Indian Institute of Advanced Study will add the charm to your day.
Return back to your hotel in the evening, and have a mouth-watering dinner and wash your fatigue away.
Wake up to amidst the beauty of Shimla and treat yourself with filling breakfast.
Begin your new day for a Kufri trip and visit to Himalayan Wildlife Zoo, which is home to rare antelopes, felines, and Himalayan bears, and encounter exotic birds and varieties of animals.
Return back to Shimla and visit Jakhu Temple that will make your vacation blissful along with local major attractions.
Return back to the hotel in Shimla, and enjoy your scrumptious dinner in your comfortable room.
Wake up early today and have your hearty breakfast.
Check-out from the hotel and, proceed to travel to Majestic Manali and sink into the glamorous Kullu Valley.
Continue to visit Pandoh Dam, Sundar Nagar Lake, Hanogi Mata Temple, Kullu Vaishno Devi Temple
Next, enroute to Kullu River Rafting Point and indulge yourself in the adrenaline-filled adventure and get the life-time experience such as river rafting in Kullu, rock climbing, trekking, paragliding, rappelling, river crossings and demonstrations on fishing, and bird watching.
After rejuvenating your soul, body and mind, the spot to Shawl Factories which also one of the major tourist attractions and shop an excellent shawls
Check-in to your Manali Hotel, have a delicious dinner.
In the Morning, relish a flavoursome breakfast.
Proceed with taking blessings at Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Village and Temple, continue to visit the major hotspots today such as Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Manali Market, The Mall, and Tibetan Monastery.
In the evening, you can spend your time as per your desire and choose to go for shopping at Mall Road and IBEX Market.
Come back to your hotel for your mouth-watering dinner, and have a relaxing sleep in the night.
Jumpstart your lovely day with an energizing breakfast, get ready for fearless adventure in Solang Valley.
Indulge yourself in adventurous activities such as horse riding, skiing, ropeway, yak riding, paragliding, and zorbing.
Return back to your Manali hotel, relish the delicious dinner and hop up in the bed.
Wake up to have one last breakfast in Manali amidst the beautiful landscapes.
Check-out from your hotel in Manali.
You will be transferred to Manali Airport/Railway station/Bus Stand.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Shimla Kullu Manali tour package has been a great experience. The trip organizers are very passionate adventure lovers. They are a fun team and made the whole trip absolutely exciting and fun-filled.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.