Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
A 6 day trip with my family to Kashmir will always be special to me. I am in total awe of how the cheerful representatives welcomed us at the airport a...
Our trip was an adventurous affair this year as we went to Kashmir for 6 days, from Mumbai. Me and my partner, we both are working professionals and ne...
Trip Location: Srinagar
- Nestled in the middle of Himalayan, Karakoram and Pir Panjal mountain ranges, this quaint hill station in India is popularly called as the paradise on earth. Being dotted with some of the enthralling mountain peaks, verdant meadows, massive glaciers, pristine blue lakes, rivers, forests, and tall pine trees.
- Apart from this wonderful collection of natural beauty in its landscapes, Kashmir also happens to be a popular adventure location in India. It is known for its amazing adventure sports such as Skiing, golf, trekking, river rafting, paragliding, camping tours.
- The Kashmir tour package from Mumbai kick starts with you landing at the airport of Srinagar, the capital city of Jammu and Kashmir. With alluring natural beauty, it happens to be a perfect hideout place for wanderlust travellers and nature lovers in the course of holiday vacation.
- You will be welcomed by the representatives and get transferred to the Dal Lake jetty where your stay has been booked in a houseboat. Spend some time in the houseboat overlooking the beautiful environ of the lake and in the evening hours head out for trying out a shikara ride.
- Go for a sightseeing tour in and around Srinagar. The excursion trip will take you to the famous Shankaracharya Hill Temple, Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh.
- The third day of the tour will take you to Gulmarg where you will be able to ignite the spark of love with your beloved partner. Your stay at Gulmarg will let you explore some of the breathtaking attractions and compel you to indulge in some leisurely activities.
- You can choose to try out golf, nature walks, bird watching, pony rides, and Gondola rides towards Apharwat via Kongdori.
- The fourth day of the Kashmir package from Mumbai will take you to Pahalgam with stopovers at the famous Avantipur Ruins and Anantnag Sulpher Springs.
- On your arrival at Pahalgam, you can check into the hotel and spend some time in relaxation. Later you can get ready to unleash the adrenaline rush taking part in various adventure activities like river rafting, pony rides, and short hikes along the dense pine forests.
- Our representatives will take you to Sonamarg on the fifth day of the trip. Sonamarg happens to be a wonderful place and is considered to be no less than a heaven for wanderlust travelers, family vacationers, adventure seekers, and honeymoon couples.
- The captivating views of the mountain ranges and surreal nature beauty will surely make your day. You can visit Khir-Bhawani and Narang temples, take pony rides at the Thajiwas Glacier, and indulge in the watersports at Ganderbal in the Manasbal Lake.
- Wake up to a hearty breakfast and then complete all the check out formalities. Our representatives will help you to get transferred to the srinagar airport from where you can catch your onward flight to Mumbai.
Day 1 of Kashmir tour package from Mumbai starts upon your arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be picked by our representative and get your transfer to a jetty around the Dal Lake.
Dal Lake is famous for its incredible houseboat,
Check-in to the houseboat equipped with all comforts and rest if you need.
In the evening you will be taken for a Shikara ride to Nehru Park.
End this amazing day with a delicious dinner in the houseboat docked at the jetty.
Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Post breakfast, you will spend the rest of the morning in the admiring stunning beauty of 'Paradise on Earth' with a clear blue sky.
Afterwards, you will head towards exploring famous spots in Srinagar
You will visit Shankaracharya Hill Temple, a famous religious temple.
After taking blessings at the temple move ahead towards captivating Mughal Gardens of Srinagar
Afterwards, you will spend the rest of the time at the hotel
Post breakfast, proceed to Gulmarg. On your way, enjoy the sheer beauty of the uninterrupted view of the surroundings.
Rest of the day you can spend the way you want by indulging in activities like playing golf, bird watching while strolling in the picturesque setting of Gulmarg.
You can have one a kind experience in Asia's highest cable ride. Gondola ride that takes you towards Apharwat via Kongdori along splendid beauty of mountains.
Relish tasty dinner served in the hotel and stay overnight at the Gulmarg hotel.
On day 4 of the Kashmir tour package from Mumbai, you will move towards Pahalgam en route to Avantipur ruins and Anantnag Sulpher Springs.
On arriving in the beautiful hill station Pahalgam, check in to the hotel and enjoy super tasty lunch
Spend the rest of the day at leisure; you can experience river rafting if you are an adventure enthusiast or enjoy pony rides with your families and friends.
Also, you can walk around pine forests near Lidder River and treat your eyes with pristine landscapes and blooming flowers
On returning to the hotel, enjoy a romantic candle-light dinner.
Overnight Stay in Pahalgam.
After sumptuous breakfast in Pahalgam, you will be taken for an excursion to Sonamarg. On your way, you will enjoy enchanting views of the hills in Sonamarg.
Upon your arrival in the Sonamarg, you will your have lunch in a local restaurant and
You can visit Khir-Bhawani and Narang temples, take pony rides at the Thajiwas Glacier, and indulge in the watersports at Ganderbal in the Manasbal Lake.
After a pleasant day, return to the hotel in Srinagar for dinner and overnight stay.
Have breakfast amidst a splendid valley in Srinagar.
Pack your bags and check out from the hotel.
You will be transferred to Srinagar airport to board the flight and end this amazing Kashmir package from Mumbai.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
A 6 day trip with my family to Kashmir will always be special to me. I am in total awe of how the cheerful representatives welcomed us at the airport and escorted us all to a luxurious houseboat. We had the most fabulous lunch and relaxed, only to set out for an evening tour to the Nehru Park on a shikara. The trip from Gulmarg to Pahalgam on the fourth day will be the closest to my heart because we were in awe of the nature trail that went through the pine forest along the Lidder River. Sonmarg by every means had my heart with its flowery meadows, pristine lakes and glaciers. And the fact that we could all visit the Khir-Bhiwani and Narayan temples on such a short trip, is beyond commendable. Kudos!
Rated : 5.0
Our trip was an adventurous affair this year as we went to Kashmir for 6 days, from Mumbai. Me and my partner, we both are working professionals and needed a short break and a short trip like this one really did well to charge our batteries. We spent some memorable days in Kashmir in hotels that the team at Thrillophilia pre-booked for us, and loved our houseboat stays besides stunning stopovers at the baghs. Way to go Thrillophilia fam for fulfilling the wishes of busy trippers like us!
Rated : 5.0
Very satisfying tour! Thrillophilia makes everything easy! they arranged a good driver with a comfortable vehicle, beautiful accommodations, and healthy foods...The sceneries of the place were spectacular, each sightseeing-visit was fab, We had a wonderful time in Shikara Ride & house-boat stay in Dal Lake, a very enjoyable pony ride too...Would like to revisit whenever I get a second chance
Rated : 5.0
From the start till ending the tour went so awesome with amazing experience throughout as the place and the itinerary surprised us every time...All arrangements on this tour are super amazing...Kashmir is the best destination you must-experience with loved ones.
Rated : 5.0
It was like a dream come true when I visited Kashmir with my family. It was such an magical experince. The best part of the trip was Shikara Ride in Dal Lake and Gondala ride at Gulmarg. The stay was very comfortable. Highly recommend
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.