Kashmir Tour Package From Kolkata Highlights
- Known as Heaven on Earth, Kashmir is bestowed with verdant meadows, lush valleys, dense forests, splendid temples and serene lakes that serves as a perfect scenic backdrop.
- Stay in houseboats of Kashmir is a magical expereince with the sight of the moon reflected on the glassy lake, the cool breeze and the quiet gurgling sound of water helping you soothe your soul.
- Experience the Shikara Ride with your loved ones while rowing heartshaped pedals and forming a backdrop of the silent sunset with your favorite music
- Marvel the enchanting Kashmir Valley and the snow cladded peaks as you embark on the world's 2nd highest Gondola in Gulmarg
- Treat your taste buds with flavourful delicacies of Kashmir like Kahwa Tea or Wazwan /Rogan Josh etc
Kashmir Tour Package From Kolkata Overview
About the Destination:
Escape the routine bustling life to India’s very own Swiss Alps, the scenic valleys of Kashmir take forms of white sheets of ice to lush green valleys depending on the season, but nothing beats the charm of the valley in the summer. Lean out of your Shikara and catch a glimpse of the amazing sunset while gliding your fingers over the chilling water of the Dal lake with a leisurely Shikara ride. One can also get to experience the magical floating stay with cozy and comfortable suites, warm hosts combined with delicious Kashmiri food which will make up a unique and idyllic stay in a houseboat.
Wave back at the shepherds as you experience the countryside on a pony ride through the verdant meadows and chilling Lidder river meandering through the mountains in Pahalgam. Slide down the hill on a ski or a sledge and roll some balls to make a snowman or get into a snow fight at the heartland of winter sports in Gulmarg. Conclude by taking a postcard perfect family frame in the traditional Kashmiri attire, to treasure the memories for life.
Route: Srinagar-Gulmarg- Sonmarg- Pahalgam- Srinagar
Duration: 5 Nights \ 6 Days
Start point: Srinagar Airport
Endpoint: Srinagar Airport
➔ Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Wholesome Breakfast and Dinner as per the itinerary
➔ Highly experienced Driver cum guide
➔ Quality Accommodation (Depending on the variant selected)
➔ Water sports such as kayaking and skiing
➔ See attractions like the Floating Vegetable Market, and the Mir Bahris
➔ Trekking at Pir Panjal.
➔ Apharwat Hills is yet another charming tourist attraction to visit.
➔ Alpather Lake, which is an exciting day’s excursion for horse riding fans
➔ Drop by the Muslim shrine of Baba Reshi to pay a holy tribute.
How To Reach:
By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the nearest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to major cities of India.
By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which also has train connectivity all over India.
By Road: Buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam are available to reach Srinagar.
Kashmir Tour Package From Kolkata Itinerary
Select Package Option
Deluxe Package with Flights
Super Deluxe Package with Flights
More Details about Kashmir Tour Package From Kolkata
Know Before You Go for Kashmir Tour Package From Kolkata
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.