Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Kuta
- Known as the “Island of the Gods”, Bali is the perfect retreat for temples, beaches, rice terraces, coffee plantations, body massages, and water sports. With Thrillophilia’s Bali tour package from Kerala, you can soak in the rich exuberance of this dreamy island and find a rejuvenated and tranquilized version of yourself.
- As per the Bali tour package from Kerala, you will spend the first day of your Bali trip at leisure after being dropped off at your hotel from the airport in a comfortable air conditioned SUV.
- Day 2 of the tour package from Kerala to Bali is reserved for a full day excursion tour with some mind-boggling water activities. You will start the day by heading to Tanjung Benoa Water Sports, where you will enjoy a myriad of fun-filled water activities like banana boat riding and jet skiing.
- Then, you will proceed to Padang Padang, which is a home to sparkling white sand beaches and crystal clear waters. Next, you will visit the majestic Hindu Balinese sea shrine, Uluwatu Temple, where you can watch the spectacular sunset. This will be followed by a visit to Jimbaran Beach, which is the best place to relish a lavish seafood dinner.
- Day 3 of your Bali trip from Kerala is all about an enjoyable exploration tour of the island of Bali. You will begin your day’s excursion by visiting the very famous Tegenungan Waterfall - best place to enjoy swimming and soak in the splendors of nature. Then, you will head to Kintamani Village and explore Lake Batur and Mount Batur - the famous active volcano of Indonesia.
- Next, you will pay a visit to one of the main attractions of Bali, Tegalalang Rice Terrace - swing across the spellbinding rice fields. You will conclude the day’s tour with a visit to coffee plantations, where you can taste Kopi Luwak, the world’s costliest coffee.
- On day 4 of your trip to Bali, you will visit Tanah Lot Temple - offers an amalgamation of history, culture, and spirituality - in the afternoon and stay there until evening to watch the mesmerizing sunset. You will spend the rest of the day as per your own plans.
- On day 5, you will bid Bali a goodbye and proceed on your onward journey back home with unforgettable memories.
Note: Flight is not included in the package, To get the flight fare details please drop an enquiry.
Beginning of your tour packages from Kerala to Bali marks your arrival at Bali International Airport. You will meet one of our representatives who will transfer you to your designated hotel.
Check-in the hotel/resort and get freshened up.
You have the rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight stay at a luxurious hotel.
Get ready for an adventurous day at Nusa Dua in southern Bali. It is known for its incredible beaches and luxurious resort properties surrounded by coconut groves.
Move towards Tanjung Benoa Water Sports to experience water-based activities such as scuba diving, jet ski, parasailing and snorkelling.
Next, you get to witness Padang Padang beach. A peaceful paradise, boasting pristine white sandy beach and great surf breaks.
Next, you will watch a beautiful sunset view from the top of a high cliff of Uluwatu Temple
At the end of the day, you will be taken to Jimbaran beach to relish the food at seafood restaurants with breathtaking ocean views
As per day 3 itinerary of Bali tour packages from Kerala, you will be picked up by our driver and taken for gorgeous Tegenungan Waterfall Sightseeing in the south of Ubud. Here you get to reach the top of the falls through a small wooden bridge across the stream.
You can explore Tohpati and Celuk Village if time permits. These villages are well known for their extraordinary handicraft items
Relish your lunch and proceed to the north of Ubud to witness Tegalalang Rice Terrace located at 600m above sea level. You will get to know exciting facts about the famous Kopi Luwak coffee plantation.
Then you will drive towards Mount Batur to visit Kintamani Volcano, it is an active volcano surrounded by Lake Batur. It is a famous spot for trekking
Post this; you will be transferred to a luxurious Villa
Spend the rest of the day at leisure and sleep peacefully overnight.
You will be picked up by the driver in the noon to proceed towards Tanah Lot temple situated in the sea. It is a famous Balinese temple on the huge rock overlooking the ocean.
You can witness mesmerising views of setting sunset with colourful shades of the sky. The views from Tanah Lot Temple will leave you awestruck and are worth capturing.
Return to the hotel and spend the rest of the day on the hotel premises at leisure
Pack your bags and check out from the hotel
You will be picked up by our representative and transferred to International Denpasar Airport
End of tour packages from Kerala to Bali with a basket full of lovely memories
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I visited Bali from Kerala and I must say Brilliant tour organsied. We got the greatest service from the start. Whatever offered in the package was properly arranged. The guide seemed the perfect person to go to places. Visit famous Tegenungan Waterfall, Tanah Lot Temple and many more. I had a great opportunity to click some amazing photos
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.