8 Days Magical Meghalaya Highlights
- Experience the most adventurous and famous trail named after its founder David Scott Trail.
- Enjoy the scenic road journey coving lush green mountain and catch the clouds in your hands.
- Visit the smallest inhabited river islet in middle the Majestic male river -The Brahmaputra.
- Cover the enchanted green lush forest and double decker root bridge taking 3500 steps.
- Have a bird eye view of alluring valley from Laitlum canyon, the place where earth ends.
8 Days Magical Meghalaya Overview
About the Destination:
Meghalaya is replete with some of the most beautiful places and excitingly adventurous experiences, and that is why this place definitely comes across as a destination that one must visit at least once in one lifetime. It is home to numerous waterfalls, dark caves, lush green valleys, picturesque lakes, and more. Feel moved by the amazing beauty of the place and take forward a beautiful story along with the pictures to share the story. The mesmerizing location will fill your memories with the pictures.
Quick Facts of 8 Days Magical Meghalaya Tour Package:
Start Point/ End Point: Guwahati Airport/ Railway Kamakhya Railway Station
Pick-up Timing/ Drop Timing: As per Traveler's Convivence
Tour Type: Private Tour
Duration : 7 Nights & 8 Days
Customization: Available as per the requirement
Inclusions of 8 Days Magical Meghalaya Tour Package :
- Breakfast on All Days
- Private Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Upgradation Possible on Request)
- Vehicle: Sedan/ SUV/ Tempo Traveler (As per Requirement)
- Guide for Nongriat Trek and David Scott Trail
- Parking charges
About the tour
- Start the journey with the blessing from the Kamakhya temple and also visit the peacock island in the middle of the river Brahmaputra.
- Enjoy the beautiful road journey crossing green valleys and floating clouds on the tour.
- Head to the highest peak of the city to see lush green and cloud views above it.
- Take 3500 steps to reach the living root bridge, a natural exception created by locals.
- Visit the 100 years old caves and mesmerizing waterfalls hidden in the wild.
- Take a walk in the cleanest village of Asia and learn the art from locals.
- Take a boat ride in the cleanest river of Asia which has crystal clear waters.
- Switch on your adventure mode on the oldest trekking route of Meghalaya named after a British official. A 16 km long trail that takes you through the hidden gems of Meghalaya.
- Trek from the green forest, meandering roads to get surprised with the hidden treasure.
8 Days Magical Meghalaya Itinerary
Select Package Option
8 Days Magical Meghalaya Tour
More Details about 8 Days Magical Meghalaya
Know Before You Go for 8 Days Magical Meghalaya
- Airfare to the starting point of your trip and back is not included in the cost.
- There are dustbins everywhere to throw stuff as the village council is very strict about cleanliness and travelers littering may be fined.
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees, etc or any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’ is to be considered exclusion of the deal.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomena, etc. will not be accommodated in the cost.
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour
- The vehicle for sightseeing is available on an itinerary basis only, and will not be on disposal.
- The price will vary according to the no. of people.
- The tour takes place through an Eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for 8 Days Magical Meghalaya
- Rain cover
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Backpack with waterproof linings
- Extra pair of socks
- Hiking shoes
- Waterproof windcheater