- Put your adventure boots on begin the Nongriat Trek toward Double-Decker Root Bridge.
- Travel to the hidden jewel in the North-Eastern part of India - Meghalaya ideal destination for peace lovers.
- Satiate your religious thirst by visiting the renowned Kamakhya Temple in Guwahati and seeking blessing.
- Take a boat ride on the crystal clear waters of Umngot river near Bangladesh border post.
- Relish the delicious mouth-watering breakfast to treat your hunger pangs, included in the package.
About the Destination:
Meghalaya is a gem-studded in the zone of the North East and is capable of filling your life with peace, calmness, and relaxation. In this 8 Days package, you will be able to explore Meghalaya from inches to fathoms with places like Cherapunjee, Shillong, and Mawphlang. These places are well mentioned with a pleasant climate, dense green vegetation, breathtaking valleys, and lakes. Treat yourself well by availing of this package and keeping the best memories in your box worth remembering for in this life.
Quick Facts About 8 Days Meghalaya Adventure Tour:
Start Point/ End Point: Guwahati Airport/ Guwahati Railway Station
Pick-up Timing/ Drop Timing: As per Traveler's Convenience
Duration: 8 Nights & 7 Days
Tour Type: Private Tour
Destination Covered: Guwahati - Cherrapunjee - Nongriat Trek - Mawlynnong - Mawphlang - David Scott Trail- Lad Mawphlang - Shillong
Customization: Available on Request
Inclusions of 8 Days Meghalaya Adventure Tour:
- Breakfast on All Days
- Private Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Upgradation Possible on Request)
- Vehicle: Sedan/ SUV/ Tempo Traveler (As per Requirement)
- Parking charges
- Guide at Nongriat
About the Tour:
- Embark on this 8-day Meghalaya tour and uncover the hidden nooks and corners of this stunning place.
- Soak in the beauty of Umiam Lake, a man-made reservoir, also known as Barapani or Big Water Lake, flocked by tourists all year round.
- Gear up for Nongriat Trek (Double-Decker Root Bridge) that starts from Tyrna village with an experienced guide
- Hop on a boat ride on the crystal clear waters of the Umngot River that is sure to take you back with its beauty.
- Wait, there's more! Prepare for an adventurous trek from Mawphlang to Lad Mawphlang (David Scott trail).
- You will also explore the Laithlum Canyon, which is well known for its ethereal beauty.
More Details about
Know Before You Go
- GST is applicable to the tour cost and not added to the above mentioned cost.
- Airfare to the starting point of your trip and back is not included in the cost.
- Lunch and dinner are not a part of this tour.
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover are excluded.
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- The vehicle for sightseeing is available on an itinerary basis only, and will not be on disposal.
- The tour takes place through an Eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
Things To Carry
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Extra pair of socks
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Walking shoes