Himachal Tour Package From Chandigarh Highlights
- Embark on this amazing himanchal tour from chandigarh and gaze upon the most beautiful views.
- Soak in the panoramic views of the Shimla and let the vibes soothes your soul
- Enjoy a guided visit to famous Hadimba Temple and Vashisht Village where you will be exploring the local culture in Manali
- Explore the Tibetan monasteries and market and visit the holy temple of Dalai lama
- Embrace your visit to the mini Switzerland of India - Khajjiar
Himachal Tour Package From Chandigarh Overview
About the Destination :
Lying in the country’s northern part, Himachal Pradesh is known popularly for its majestic mountains, cheerful culture, and age-old religious sites. This scenic destination is also famous for its thrilling adventure sports, ancient forts, and authentic Himachali cuisine. The Himachal tour package from Chandigarh will take you on a very full-filling tour of this glorious Indian state, letting you explore some of the gems of this destination including Shimla, Dalhousie, Dharamshala and Manali. In the end visit the city of Amritsar which involves other sightseeing places like The Golden temple and Jallianwala bagh.
Quick Info :
Route : Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali - Dharamshala - Dalhousie - Amritsar - Chandigarh
Duration : 10 days 9 nights
Start point : Chandigarh
End point : Chandigarh
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (SUV/sedan/traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Volvo Transfers from Delhi and back.
- Stay on a double and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels
- Buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Thrillophilia recommended :
- Rock Climbing, River Crossing, Paragliding and Snow mobiling fun-rides in manali.
- Visit the ski resort in Shimla
- Take a ride in the Toy train of shimla from kalka.
- Cover the Tibetan monasteries in Dharamshala.
- Visit the holy temple of Dalai lama in Dharamshala
- Get Mesmerize with the View of Panch Pulla Waterfall in Dalhousie
How to Reach :
Chandigarh Airport links the city with rest of the country by an extensive network of domestic flights. Regular flights from Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi are available for Chandigarh. Chandigarh has excellent road connectivity with other neighbouring cities. Chandigarh Railway Station has several frequent trains plying from New Delhi.
More Details about Himachal Tour Package From Chandigarh
Know Before You Go for Himachal Tour Package From Chandigarh
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- If in case any traveler wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveler. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.
- Any kind of Monumental charges are not included in the package.
- Stay in base category rooms depending on the variant selected.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for the properties selected