Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Mumbai is definitely a city that never sleeps and the way the city feels alive at night, is definitely an experience you should try out at least once i...
We visited Mumbai for hardly a week. I and my family were excited about the tour of Mumbai. So one of our friends suggested this night walk. It was ver...
Mumbai, the city of dreams, has a concoction of its history, vibrant culture, and people with lots of wonderful stories about the city along with thousands of fun facts. The city enchants many people from all over the world and hence, this tour is perfect for a quick go-through under the city lights.
About the Activity:
Starting Point: Cafe Coffee Day, VT Capital Cinema Building, Noor Fort
End Point: Marine Drive
- This wonderful activity involves your meeting with the representative from where walking tours follows the same protocol as everywhere else across the globe. The storyteller and guide will surely help you out in experiencing different angle of the city life.
- Explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, including some hidden yet prominent lanes and places that we bet you can't even find on internet. Visiting these places will truly enrich your experience of visiting the city, and if you are an observer, these mesmerizing places will definitely charm you and hold your interest throughout the tour.
- Visit Victoria terminus, Brihanmumbai Mahanagarpalika heritage building, Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Court, Press Club, Bombay Hospital, St. Xavier's College buildings in night lights, Vasudev Balwant Phadke road, Liberty Cinema, , Mumbai University, Wankhede Stadium in flood lights and the tour will finally end at Marine drive.
Available timings of the activity: 7.00 PM to 9.00 PM
Min number of people:- 1
Max number of people:- 20
1. Start exploring the city of dream in night from the beautiful Victoria Terminus in night lighting view
2. Continue to explore the Brihanmumbai Mahanagarpalika heritage building, and Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Court
3. Pass through the Press Club, Bombay Hospital and St. Xavier's College buildings in night lights
4. Walk through the Vasudev Balwant Phadke road watching the beautifully decorated with brilliant lightings building and lanes
5. Liberty Cinema decoration & coloured lighting scheme in night, Mumbai University and Wankhede Stadium in flood lights
6. Our tour end at Marine Drive, mesmerized with Mumbai Queen's Necklace View
Inclusions:Sightseeing, Photography, Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi, Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city, Access to hidden lanes and places, Great conversations and interesting stories
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Mumbai is definitely a city that never sleeps and the way the city feels alive at night, is definitely an experience you should try out at least once in your life. The tour was led by our guide, Sankalp, and the best part was that we avoided all the ticket counters, as everything was included in the package and booked for us online, which saved us a lot of time there.
Rated : 5.0
We visited Mumbai for hardly a week. I and my family were excited about the tour of Mumbai. So one of our friends suggested this night walk. It was very convenient that we got to book the package one day prior also. Luckily there were not a lot of people. It went well except that the city was crowded all time. However, a mind blowing walking tour with family. Thanks.
Rated : 5.0
Mumbai is a night city and I am glad I explored it on this night walking tour. Please keep your cameras ready for some sick shots.
Rated : 4.0
The queen's necklace topped my list of the most favorite places in Mumbai. The city just ignites every cell in your body, a night tour is highly recommended. Please note, it requires you to walk for the most part of the tour.
Rated : 4.0
I was a solo traveller in Mumbai and I just had such a great experience visiting all the different places in Mumbai, when it was less crowded at night. Now only was there less crowd, but by booking online, I was also able to save a lot of time on lines and queues.
Rated : 4.0
Mumbai at night is a different kind of beauty all together, and it is wonderful to roam the city that never sleeps after dark. Great tour, at a very reasonable price.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.